Closed Thread
Page 264 of 292 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 8731
    benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried some appetite suppressant supplements? EC stack is magic for hunger just saying..

adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100) adaxBash is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow man, this is awesome, good job, another 60 lbs to go then?, you can get there

crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyhassan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey!! first of all congratulations on your weight loss ,
    i need help from you , i weigh 265 lbs , i am 5'11 , my nutrition is good now a days , can u suggest me what to do , i mean cardio or weight training? waiting please reply!

caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eat fruit! it helps my alot to eat some fruit before a meal to stop cravings.

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Wetty,
    I have been a long time lurker on here and it sounds like you are in a new phase of your goal and maybe you need to revaluate the road to get there. I see you expressing concerns about now that you have a life outside of being able to dedicate all your time to your weight loss that the scales have tipped for you, literally and figuratively. You were able to maintain a very low calorie diet and spend everyday working out but now you worry because you are unable to maintain that low calorie diet and try and work in a "real world" gym schedule. You said that your strategy was to just lower your calories but then you end up hungry and on a binge again week after week. Have you thought about seeking advice to try out a reverse diet? You went from one extreme of over feeding your metabolism and now are on the other of underfeeding and have been for a few years. Maybe it's time to take a break from the scale and the numbers on it and work on ramping up your metabolism to a healthy level?

This might allow you to have more flexibility in your diet in order to keep you sane and on track during the weekends and also put you in a healthy balance and able to pick up the weight loss down the road. You have worked really hard to get where you are and I think that we would all hate to see you slip back due to stress and no balance. Just a thought! Keep up the good work.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GJLuke View Post
    That's tough brah. That's like seeing a hot girl who's down to bang you and saying "how about you say no"

It just happens.
    Wut? That is the strangest comparison.

The difference is this food thing is a regular occurrence. Hes aware of the problem. Its not a surprise that catches him off guard.

If a 10/10 popped up every sunday afternoon like clockwork looking to catch a length, Im better prepared to resist her.

And thats my point. If youre a drug addict, in the car with your friends on your way to a drug house, you can prepare yourself to say "No" prehand.

Like Jesse said, he can resist somedays, but other days he just snaps. And thats understandable. When other stresses build up on you, your will weakens. Everyone has a vice to help deal with stress. Some its alcohol, others its working out, or video games, or art, or music, or fapping, or whathaveyou. Wettys is food, which is tough, because thats a chemical addiction as well (sugar).

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1outof10beta View Post
    Hello,

I know exactly what you mean.

You need NLP, friend.

But whilst you learn what that is, (this book will open your eyes to the power of your own mind - I can't put links in my post, Google: How to take charge of your life by Richard Bandler (it is available on Kindle somewhere)), I suggest the following.

Think of a HOT AS **** girl (or guy, if you are into that).

Look at yourself, from outside of you, reaching for that **** food.

Then compare yourself with that girl (or guy). Would that girl/guy ever give you a 2nd look if she saw you binging? If you binge you get fat...would that girl/guy **** you if you are fat? No? You know what to do...

Seriously that is NLP in action in it's most basic form. And that **** works. Just yesturday I ate 100ml of ben and jerrys whilst my other 2 friends shared a 1L tub of it. My little 100ml was well within my 1500 cal daily deficit. (my BMR is around 3700cal).
    Funnily enough the little spoon I was using mean't I finished it last.

Seriously, NLP is epic and it is what you need. There are other techniques like imagining a box infront of you, and when you walk into that box, in your mind, you become the box. And that box is the person you should be. The thin, successfull, ripped guy who gets all the girls and other good stuff in life. All you need to do in times of doubt is step into the box.

BTW, religion and faith is a form of NLP.
    interesting, hadn't heard of this before, will check it out

Originally Posted by benchtochest View Post
    Have you tried some appetite suppressant supplements? EC stack is magic for hunger just saying..
    im hoping I dont have to. Id rather get it under control with discipline but ill certainly consider all avenues if I am unable to do so

Originally Posted by crazyhassan View Post
    Hey!! first of all congratulations on your weight loss ,
    i need help from you , i weigh 265 lbs , i am 5'11 , my nutrition is good now a days , can u suggest me what to do , i mean cardio or weight training? waiting please reply!
    Personally, I started with cardio and found that the stamina that slowly built up, eventually led me to weight training. Your nutrition being on point is great and that means you can start nice and slow and work your way up. Just listen to your body and increase it as it feels right

Originally Posted by endomonkey View Post
    Hey Wetty,
    I have been a long time lurker on here and it sounds like you are in a new phase of your goal and maybe you need to revaluate the road to get there. I see you expressing concerns about now that you have a life outside of being able to dedicate all your time to your weight loss that the scales have tipped for you, literally and figuratively. You were able to maintain a very low calorie diet and spend everyday working out but now you worry because you are unable to maintain that low calorie diet and try and work in a "real world" gym schedule. You said that your strategy was to just lower your calories but then you end up hungry and on a binge again week after week. Have you thought about seeking advice to try out a reverse diet? You went from one extreme of over feeding your metabolism and now are on the other of underfeeding and have been for a few years. Maybe it's time to take a break from the scale and the numbers on it and work on ramping up your metabolism to a healthy level?

This might allow you to have more flexibility in your diet in order to keep you sane and on track during the weekends and also put you in a healthy balance and able to pick up the weight loss down the road. You have worked really hard to get where you are and I think that we would all hate to see you slip back due to stress and no balance. Just a thought! Keep up the good work.
    I am currently seeing someone about my binge eating, but perhaps I will need to work in a nutritionist as well at some point.
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    QUOTE=Rush4Life;1406646583]they take 9% - that is insane!! on 20 gs thats like $1800 - thats close to fraud![/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    Its pretty standard for all crowdfunding sources from what i've seen, ive heard kickstarter is worse

you don't need to crowd fund for the skin broceph. What state you live in shouldn't matter if you're on government healthcare. If your skin goes past your dink you're good to go. They have to do it for health reasons. No need for 20k. Also even private insurance companies follow that guideline.

TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been on this forum in quite a long time. Remember seeing those pics in that first thread, honestly didn't think you would still be living now, never mind being on the road to a better life. Well done, OP. You are one of life's success stories.
    Repping horse heads on sight.

robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdiddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know how I've never fully read this thread.

So through FB and seeing my boy Calvin share the ***** mane post I reflected and found this.

Dude even though I'm polar opposite (hard gainer), I live in Novi. I go to Powerhouse, same gym as you. My major is exercise science and technology, if you need any in person motivation or help accept my add on fb.

hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 21Classic View Post
    I ask because I care brother, but if youre conscious of your binging, when the actual food is in your hand, why in that moment cant you say "No"?

Itd be one thing if you didnt realize you were doing it. But you seem very aware of your bad habits. Which is a major advantage you have in fighting it.
    You have no idea what an eating disorder is - it is an addiction. I am not going to write again go back and read some of my posts
    "Take it one day at time"
    2 X a week leg crew
    S/D/B = 225/250/135
    NEW Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168835873

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What helps me stay on track is meal prep. It's a cliche, yes, but one day on the weekend, and it only takes a few hours, I make all my food for the week and freezer it. Sweet potatoes, rice, chicken, pork, etc... I only eat that food. I don't have to cook during the week and then it's easy to stay on track.

Crockpots are really nice for that, too.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iAndrew1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I haven't posted here in a while.
    I've seen your story across the interwebs so I guess you're doing great, keep on going brah.

#cyberhugs
    Sand of bag.

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheAlterEgo View Post
    Haven't been on this forum in quite a long time. Remember seeing those pics in that first thread, honestly didn't think you would still be living now, never mind being on the road to a better life. Well done, OP. You are one of life's success stories.
    Originally Posted by robdiddy View Post
    I don't know how I've never fully read this thread.

So through FB and seeing my boy Calvin share the ***** mane post I reflected and found this.

Dude even though I'm polar opposite (hard gainer), I live in Novi. I go to Powerhouse, same gym as you. My major is exercise science and technology, if you need any in person motivation or help accept my add on fb.
    Originally Posted by iAndrew1994 View Post
    Well I haven't posted here in a while.
    I've seen your story across the interwebs so I guess you're doing great, keep on going brah.

#cyberhugs
    Thanks a ton!

Originally Posted by CickSunt View Post

you don't need to crowd fund for the skin broceph. What state you live in shouldn't matter if you're on government healthcare. If your skin goes past your dink you're good to go. They have to do it for health reasons. No need for 20k. Also even private insurance companies follow that guideline.
    haha I dont know where you heard this but I fear it's a myth, at least in this state. To get the surgery covered with medicaid you have to have a history of infections or similar heath issues due to the loose skin, AND you have to show that traditional treatments for it haven't worked. This has to be documented by your doctor with photos and everything. I get occasional rashes, but nothing serious enough to qualify me.

Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    What helps me stay on track is meal prep. It's a cliche, yes, but one day on the weekend, and it only takes a few hours, I make all my food for the week and freezer it. Sweet potatoes, rice, chicken, pork, etc... I only eat that food. I don't have to cook during the week and then it's easy to stay on track.

Crockpots are really nice for that, too.
    Meal prep is going to be a much bigger part of my journey in the future. Its just a good idea

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    I just found this thread- unreal.

Seriously man that' impressive! Good luck and keep it up

ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ls6brah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cravings will be significantly reduced (probably gone completely) once you have been eating at maintenance for a couple of months. So if you hurry up and get the diet finished you can then have life a lot easier.

exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meal prep is going to be a much bigger part of my journey in the future. Its just a good idea
    In4 Wetty's MealPrepMonday vidyas
    November 30 2013: 165.9KG (366LB) Planetary Mode
    November 29 2014: 125.3KG (277LB) Fatass Mode
    Current: 120.5KG (265LB)

LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Jesse, wanted to stop in and wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day!

MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In honor if Wettys Birthday!!!

Originally Posted by LtDanIceCreammm View Post
    Hey Jesse, wanted to stop in and wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day!
    Thank you brother

Originally Posted by MeatyJeff View Post
    In honor if Wettys Birthday!!!

My cake when:

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HBD WETTYB!!!

Jesus... that first pic of Ariana. 350% Sloot... hnnnnggg. Isn't her target consumer like 14? Strong role model.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikearade89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been a long time since I've posted on here, but I just saw the video they put together for you and man I have to say your journey has been incredibly inspiring

YES MIRIN'
    *first mod neg on 02/03/2014 crew*
    *Hide in my car on Friday nights so cat thinks I have a social life Crew*
    *sent a girl a dick pic and she reported me for child pornography thinking there is no way that is an adult dink crew*
    *it was actually my dick crew*
    *BJJ Crew*

hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

How is the meal-prep going?
    "Take it one day at time"
    2 X a week leg crew
    S/D/B = 225/250/135
    NEW Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168835873

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hope27 View Post
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

How is the meal-prep going?
    Didnt know it was your birthday. I've never posted in here but have been reading it from when you first got here. Happy birthday!

And thanks for the inspiration. I'm only trying to lose 15 lbs and when I'm about to cheat, I get you popping in my head going "Bitch I lost 300 pounds. Put down the ****ing cookie!"

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy late birthday, Jesse! Take care and be good to yourself.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mexano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job OP, mirin dedication

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey wetty just watched your video on BB.com. It literally had me in tears man. I followed the thread pretty close the first two years and didn't realize how much am improvement it was at the time. I'm so proud of you man!

I just checked your YouTube page and watched some of your videos. The recent ones have left me pretty concerned for you. I really think you should look into a therapist. Your change has left you going from one extreme to another. The goal was always to help you live a long and healthy life and you need to find balance whatever that means for you. You can't be a prisoner in your mind and find solace in the fact that you can eat some things and not spiral out of control because you think it's going to reverse the years of work you put into changing your life. I don't know what you've really been doing lately as I don't misc as much as I used to but please look into getting some counseling. And good luck in whatever you do man. I wish you the best. Also, look into computer science as well as information systems. CS can open many more doors for you in the future!

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep at it wetty, I've had a tough time getting to where I am but you keep me motivated bby.

I know exactly how you feel with the binge eating, ate that way my whole life until about 1yr half ago. People who have never been there just won't understand that feeling.

-246lbs @ 6'3"

Ghost Bulk Time SasquatchHunter's Avatar
    SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wetty success is not linear. That being said DO NOT TAKE A LONG DETOUR. Every day can start over right that second. For instance at work right now. If I want to make more money, the phone is next to me and I have to pick it up and call customers.

With diet and exercise, I can and do blow it and pig out once in awhile. I can relate to going bad and saying eff it and then blow an entire weekend. This is why I am stuck at my weight. I want to get down to 215-225. I am 237-239 right now. Everything we do is a choice. if you are wrestling with an internal struggle ie depression seek professional help. I have found many people I know in the gym compensating for something. I am in recovery(sober) I go to AA, talk with a counselor and workout. Those three things keep me okay. Being an extreme person( you were an extreme eater, now be extreme something else) I was an extreme partier and it almost killed me.

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    Thanks a ton!

haha I dont know where you heard this but I fear it's a myth, at least in this state. To get the surgery covered with medicaid you have to have a history of infections or similar heath issues due to the loose skin, AND you have to show that traditional treatments for it haven't worked. This has to be documented by your doctor with photos and everything. I get occasional rashes, but nothing serious enough to qualify me.

yes. they will put you on a few treatments first because it is cheaper. this happens with everything healthcarewise. just do the crap while youre still losing weight and either donate the money or keep it to help your mom out.

my mother went through two different treatments over 4 months before insurance covered hers. she was 500 lbs.

edit: we used to live in michigan. thats where she had it done.

Closed Thread