CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Do you think I'm ready to cut??? 5'10 182.

Hey guys! 18yrs old and I'm guessing anywhere from 15-20 percent body fat but I'm not sure. Could you give me an estimate of my bf now and how much would I have to lose to get to 12-10 percent? Thanks!
    Attached Images

lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lancslad1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have very wide hips, if you cut you will not have a nice shape. Need to grow your shoulders and back to help give a V shape.

CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bummp.. please

Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CState76 View Post
    bummp.. please
    I think you could afford to still bulk bro, good starting base, that's what I'm hoping to work towards before I begin my first bulk.
    Rep back 500+ every time all the time.

Cutting Season

LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About 16% imo. Probably take about 2 months to cut if you want to do it right. I don't think you are ready to cut though. At least I wouldn't cut yet if I were you. I'd bulk slowly while lifting heavy and consistently then maybe think about cutting later on probably around 195-200 pounds. Just my opinion
    Stronger than yesterday

-Never getting married crew-
    -No pump in avi crew-

Originally Posted by LivinLifestyles View Post
    About 16% imo. Probably take about 2 months to cut if you want to do it right. I don't think you are ready to cut though. At least I wouldn't cut yet if I were you. I'd bulk slowly while lifting heavy and consistently then maybe think about cutting later on probably around 195-200 pounds. Just my opinion
    So if I'm 16 percent now, that'd be around 10 lbs of fat to get to 12-11 percent. That's doable by late April? and how would I go about it? Looking at your picture I feel like you're around 12 percent to 10 percent and I'd love to be there.

luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your weight isn't an issue here. You want to definitely build the shoulder and lat area so when you do actually decide to cut you will have that V-Shape as lancslad mentioned. As far as bodyfat i would say that 17% would be a good guess on your current bf
    Luis

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz

2014 Transformation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915721

Flat Bench - 245lbs x 3
    Squats - TBD
    Deadlift - TBD
    Leg Press - 450lbs x 12

Originally Posted by luisitol View Post
    your weight isn't an issue here. You want to definitely build the shoulder and lat area so when you do actually decide to cut you will have that V-Shape as lancslad mentioned. As far as bodyfat i would say that 17% would be a good guess on your current bf
    I'm a college football player at D3 level. I'm trying to play in the secondary like corner or safety so I'm going to be trying to get to 12-11 percent and around 170-165 by late April or early May. Do you think I could and how would I do it?

LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivinLifestyles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So if I'm 16 percent now, that'd be around 10 lbs of fat to get to 12-11 percent. That's doable by late April? and how would I go about it? Looking at your picture I feel like you're around 12 percent to 10 percent and I'd love to be there.
    While cutting I would shoot for a pound a week. So it might take a little longer than 2 months. But honestly you should build some more muscle before thinking about cutting. You are going to take a huge step back if you decide to cut now. Again, just my opinion. And also hit shoulders and back hard, I wouldn't worry much about the chest as much right now. Add legs in there too of course.

Btw I've been lifting for a little over 3 years
    Stronger than yesterday

-No pump in avi crew-

jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcoffman27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you even lat?
    *B-Boy 4 Life*
    *6'1" Master Race Crew*
    *Bass Player Crew*
    *Aesthetics Crew*
    *Electrical and Computer Engineering Crew*
    *Cold Shower Crew*
    "Pain is Temporary, but failure lasts a lifetime." - Lance Armstrong
    Deadlift-405lbs x 3
    Squat-285lbs x 1 (Ass to grass)
    Bench-225lbs x 3

While cutting I would shoot for a pound a week. So it might take a little longer than 2 months. But honestly you should build some more muscle before thinking about cutting. You are going to take a huge step back if you decide to cut now. Again, just my opinion. And also hit shoulders and back hard, I wouldn't worry much about the chest as much right now. Add legs in there too of course.

Btw I've been lifting for a little over 3 years
    I have a decent amount of muscle currently.. my stats are Bench:240 Squat:315-340 Curl:50's or 90lb barbell for reps. Leg Press: 600lbs for 20.

I have a decent amount of muscle currently.. my stats are Bench:240 Squat:315-340 Curl:50's or 90lb barbell for reps. Leg Press: 600lbs for 20.
    I didn't mean to disregard chest completely I just meant work on shoulders and back. I would never think you would lift that much.. good job. maybe you would look better if you did cut. I would still bulk though
    Stronger than yesterday

-No pump in avi crew-

I didn't mean to disregard chest completely I just meant work on shoulders and back. I would never think you would lift that much.. good job. maybe you would look better if you did cut. I would still bulk though
    I'll spend a lot more attention to doing shoulders and back. I'm wanting to have like a six pack or close to by like end April early May and this summer I'm going to lift a lot and run a lot, hopefully shedding some more fat and building or maintaining muscle. Do you think I could get to 11 percent and then bulk up to 15-16 percent again and then cut again? Would that be the smartest choice?

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Son, you need to build muscle right now, the word 'cut' does not need to be in vocabulary! (srs) Your lifting stats are decent, however that just leads me to believe that you are stretching the truth or you have poor form.

Regardless, it's my advice to keep working hard and wait a few years before cutting...
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

I'll spend a lot more attention to doing shoulders and back. I'm wanting to have like a six pack or close to by like end April early May and this summer I'm going to lift a lot and run a lot, hopefully shedding some more fat and building or maintaining muscle. Do you think I could get to 11 percent and then bulk up to 15-16 percent again and then cut again? Would that be the smartest choice?
    If you want to cut for a sport like you just said above then that would change my answer completely. But if you are asking for bodybuilding reasons then there is nothing stopping you from cutting to 11 then get back up to 15-16 then cut again if that's what you really want to do. but honestly you could just bulk 2 pounds a month now then cut later. I personally think you would get better results in a shorter amount of time if you continued bulking now. Then again, bodybuilding is a marathon and not a race so do what you want. Sorry for the contradicting answer.
    Stronger than yesterday

-No pump in avi crew-

If you want to cut for a sport like you just said above then that would change my answer completely. But if you are asking for bodybuilding reasons then there is nothing stopping you from cutting to 11 then get back up to 15-16 then cut again if that's what you really want to do. but honestly you could just bulk 2 pounds a month now then cut later. I personally think you would get better results in a shorter amount of time if you continued bulking now. Then again, bodybuilding is a marathon and not a race so do what you want. Sorry for the contradicting answer.
    To be completely honest, I don't think I'm ever going to get to the point to compete in a competition. I'm going to school to become a personal trainer and I want to be fit for that. I want to be ripped at like 10-8 percent body with a decent amount of muscle but I have a while till then so I'm trying to cut now, get to a lower bf percentage and then just go on a slow bulk for a while.

Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    Son, you need to build muscle right now, the word 'cut' does not need to be in vocabulary! (srs) Your lifting stats are decent, however that just leads me to believe that you are stretching the truth or you have poor form.

Regardless, it's my advice to keep working hard and wait a few years before cutting...
    I'm cutting to get down to 12-11 percent bf and be the best football player I can be. I'm only a freshman and I have 3 more seasons now to get bigger, faster, stronger. I want to stay around 11 percent for my in season bf though and I'll bulk through off seasons. Next season comes in August. (think I can make it to 11-10 percent at like 170 by then?)

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bf% means nothing until you've reached a certain point of muscle development and you're no where near that potential. However why would you take advice from a guy that's been training 7 years longer than you've been alive. If you want to be the best at what you do, cutting is the last thing you need at this point.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cut.. With as much bodyfat as you have you still have some decent definition.. a moderate cut will make you look pretty good

no homo
    “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.” - Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Vega Sport: Vanilla Protein Powder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164068821

Ronnie Cole Signature Series Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161290403&p=1235285073

Full Amino Freak Review Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160236881

Twitter:@JStigz
    Instagran:Johnny3Stripes

How would you recommend me cutting 10lbs of fat in 1 1/2 months? Nutrition plan please!!

Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Losing fat section: stickies

BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys! 18yrs old and I'm guessing anywhere from 15-20 percent body fat but I'm not sure. Could you give me an estimate of my bf now and how much would I have to lose to get to 12-10 percent? Thanks!
    Work more on your lats. Then cut up
    GYM LIFE OR NO LIFE.....

tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need a whole new routine, seriously in need of loosing the body fat sorry. If I were you, I would cut then clean bulk! I could not handle the flab, sorry. Honesty.

tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need a paleo diet bro and bad. You don't need to loose weight, you need to loose fat and bad, but you need to gain weight. Drop the grains, soda and anything with sugar in it. Just look up paleo diet and get on it.

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyday is Glorious Arms day