Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nickdude13 View Post
    Some questions even though we don't know if you are a real pussy slayer

1)How do you spot the girls in the clubs that they are there for sex?Cause I don't think you can bang every girl you approach that's impossible

2)What is your game with girls who you know from social circle ,job, hobbies etc?How do you play them?Do you flirt a lot?Do you flirt some days and some days you act disinterested?

3)Have you ever banged a girl who had a bf?If so how did you manage that?
    Will reply 2morrow. Im on a date / her Place

ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACEhammer3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did OP post face pics?

TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shotgun85 View Post
    lol date on a thursday afternoon??? the wimmez must be really attracted to your high-powered job too.

brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea I feel OP.

I'm the son of a billionaire and when he's away I'll have crazy mansion parties and invite all the HBB's. Just last weekend I ****ed a VS model in the back seat of his Rolls Royce Phantom. People don't believe me when I tell them, but whatever they're FA virgins.

Oh yeah, I don't have pics either, but I'm not frauding I swear.

Im not a fraud. I just dont see women as trophies where i have to save all pictures and spread them. I dont need that kind of validation.
    You don't need validation, but you post a thread entitled: "Im drowning in HBB pussy AMA (no pics)". That SCREAMS validation, and what's even worse is that you're doing it on an internet forum.

I admire the fact that you're helping guys with women, but it would be a better idea for you to have approached this thread inviting people to ask you questions about your success, as opposed to bragging without substantiating your claims.

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You know, you could be telling the truth. 100%, everything as you say. But the fact that you are checking this thread while at her place is enough to deduce that no matter how much HBB pussy you get, you'll still be missing all the approval that your parents didn't give you as a child.

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op does it bother you that these interactions are cold and calculated and the "attraction" is in a state of flux that you are consistently working to keep in your favor on the basis of primal social characteristics you're displaying only to keep the said female responding to certain attributes, rather than anything that has to do with you or your inner most thoughts?

Because that would depress me

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe my "forum language" is affected by people here and how they talk. Can you blame me? English is not my first language. But i speal 5 languages and have a Doctores Degree in Business and Economics. What about you?
    5 languages and your a Doctor in business and economics and this is how poor your English is? Now I'm skeptical of the whole story.

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    Op does it bother you that these interactions are cold and calculated and the "attraction" is in a state of flux that you are consistently working to keep in your favor on the basis of primal social characteristics you're displaying only to keep the said female responding to certain attributes, rather than anything that has to do with you or your inner most thoughts?

Because that would depress me
    Too deep brah, pls use words that are 2 syllables or less so we can understand

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mentioned Celebrities and actors. Since this is pretty much anonymous, tell the stories. Who have you hooked up with that is famous.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100) poppycock101 is not very well liked. (-100)

I think the best occasion to meet women are social activities maybe outside or with a group of friends. Why? Coz it sux to talk in a club and to yell in each others ears. Plus - Im a very direct guy and although im very good looking my "game" is based on my sarcastic jokes and dominance in the talk. Id literally had this new employee tell me after 2 hours "stop or i have to change my panties coz they are so wet" (10000% serious).
    care to give a few examples of these pantie soaking words op? srs

I'm no longer canon : ( Yuuzhanvong's Avatar
    Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's your area of expertise in Economics?
    Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just got off my private 2 billiob dollar jet and landed at my mansion in the bahamas. no pics though *******s, i don't treat my life like a trophy where i always have to take pictures to prove it to a bunch of forum *******s, i don't need that kind of validation.

i'll believe op when he posts pics of his facial aesthetics and at least 10 of these actors and models he's banging. this is the internet *******, you either prove it or you can gtfo

norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by poppycock101 View Post
    care to give a few examples of these pantie soaking words op? srs
    They are nothing special. His casual talk makes women squirt

JimmyJohnson931 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    The fact you see this as a bad thing is actually the problem. Society and probably this internet forum has made you think that actually caring about what might happen to other people is a bad thing, and it's not.

I bolded some parts of your post that you should really think about. Obviously you feel like you're not worthy of something because someone else told you that you should care about it more than you care about your own moral code. Stop it. Be who you are. There's nothing wrong with that and if you could stop thinking that there is something wrong with you you will be a lot happier.
    For the record, I once brought home a girl that I had been seeing for 2 months.. Truth is I really liked her, didn't think she was some slut bish and just wanted to hook up. I live in a one bedroom apartment, and I have never met my neighbors. I bring her over and shes incredibly DTF just wants to hook up, and even a little after this she started realizing I actually had feelings and just peaced out saying she didnt want a relationship (lol). Anyway, I bring her over and we don't even really fuk, we just mess around a bit..

A few days later I decide to drink and watch some basketball on TV with a buddy... we left out our coors light, and my blinds were open. I leave for winter break soon after, leaving my blinds open.

My neighbors knew about the girl I brought over, and saw the coors lights.. and automatically began assuming I'm some sort of dbag ******* who gets girls drunk and fuks them (funy thing is she didnt drink that night, nor did I fuk her) (I heard them talking about how someone wanted to meet me and then one guy was like no that guy looks like a dbag)... anyway, the point of this story is sometimes it isn't good to look like a dbag, or *******.. especially when you have neighbors who are retarded.

Wut?

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJohnson931 View Post
    For the record, I once brought home a girl that I had been seeing for 2 months.. Truth is I really liked her, didn't think she was some slut bish and just wanted to hook up. I live in a one bedroom apartment, and I have never met my neighbors. I bring her over and shes incredibly DTF just wants to hook up, and even a little after this she started realizing I actually had feelings and just peaced out saying she didnt want a relationship (lol). Anyway, I bring her over and we don't even really fuk, we just mess around a bit..

A few days later I decide to drink and watch some basketball on TV with a buddy... we left out our coors light, and my blinds were open. I leave for winter break soon after, leaving my blinds open.

My neighbors knew about the girl I brought over, and saw the coors lights.. and automatically began assuming I'm some sort of dbag ******* who gets girls drunk and fuks them (funy thing is she didnt drink that night, nor did I fuk her) (I heard them talking about how someone wanted to meet me and then one guy was like no that guy looks like a dbag)... anyway, the point of this story is sometimes it isn't good to look like a dbag, or *******.. especially when you have neighbors who are retarded.

Wut?
    Strong first post

illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500)
    dont have so many now on my phone
    Originally Posted by CharismaticBrah View Post

/10?
    um... same pic two different miscers??

so what u expect me? That every girl i met before i make spoonpics with? i would have never thought i make this thread. so why would i need spoonpics?
    you've been here how long... and never thought of a single spoon pic after seen tons of other miscers make threads with pics and spoon pics??
    logic is strong is logic
    Last edited by illTRON; 03-07-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    sick to death since birth

ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuaaaaark late on thread of the year but
    IN

snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snorlaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    read below:

But my NUMBER ONE tips is. GET confident. DO whatever it takes. Even my 2 last bosses told me im so fking dominant they are even afraid of giving me feedback because when i enter the room i claim it and u cant dominate me in a conversation. i always come on top. women love that. no matter what they say - i got the answer.
    (as for work thats definitely something i have to work on coz its not good to always dominant ur boss - but as for women it works perfectly)

ALWAYS keep them guessing. never let them feel save. never tell them they are so beautiful (not at first). Let them know you are awesome and she can be happy to have your time. If its in a club or you are in a group outside dont hang around her all the time. DOnt be needy. Disappear again - maybe talk to other women again. Laugh with them - she will question if u like her or if ur like that to all the girls. If you go back - do it with a good joke/something good to say. Dont walk/stand next to her thinking of what you can say. U need to be spontaneous. U need to be a conversation monster. Always be suggestive in a sexual way. From the get go. So u will build sexual momentum from the beginning and it will be natural when u later engage physically. If you only talk about flowers and bees with her and suddenly touch her arm or gaze in her eyes or try to kiss her. she will flick u off.
    on the other hand if you constantly keep the sexual vibe going. she will WAIT for u to FINALLY kiss her... touch her...

when i drove home in the bus from the companytrip. ive gazed in her eyes and told her shes sexy and she should come cook for me tonight and massage my back. but i said this so serious with a cheeky grin that she didnt say anything against it. u need to be compelling.

every girl until now told me "i see now why u are working in sales - you are so fking compelling"
    examples of how to be suggestive sexually from the start? need help with this brah

Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on not subtle brag thread.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    why the **** am i reading this
    How to easily create your own gifs: http://bbcom.me/1zFnMor

ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snorlaxxx View Post
    examples of how to be suggestive sexually from the start? need help with this brah
    use your imagination. tell her she has amazing elbows. Make sure you grope AKA "inspect" these elbows and the rest will come naturally.

ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ShweezyBTFO View Post
    use your imagination. tell her she has amazing elbows. Make sure you grope AKA "inspect" these elbows and the rest will come naturally.
    lol @ elbow fetish

PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP what do you do for work?
    *[Persian Empire Crew]*

RIP Zyzz

Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500) Me2014 is not very helpful. (-500)
    in for tips.

OP ignore the bitter FA's obsessed with facial aesthetics. these guys are some of the biggest losers on the planet.

just continue with the advice.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JAson Genova is that you???

Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 negtrain
    Thanks to Iczer for bringing me back from redville.

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)

Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What happened to this guy I thought he was legit

shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000) shotgun85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive been away partying the whole weekend in another country. so i had no access to internet.

Plus im not gonna argue here. Ive answered more than 30 pms and keep doing it. So whoever wants tips just PM me and Ill help you as good as possible.