Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get this girl to like me?

Ok so im in high school, grade 11, and I like this girl at school. I dont think she 'likes' me but she doesn't really know me and we don't talk. I just need an opening or a way to get in with her, like a reason to talk to her. Her locker is next to mine if that helps you guys find me an opening.
    Thanks guys.
    C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever!" ~ GySgt Dan Daley at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

Portland, OR

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesse we have to cook
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Who are you OP?

Physical Attractiveness?
    Social Status?
    Personality?

Those are the questions you should be asking yourself because those are likely the reasons you are attracted to this girl, and are also the determining factors of whether or not she'll like you.

Its not what you do, its who you are.

There are girls who no matter how they approached me or what they did I still wouldn't be interested or attracted.

DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Find her on ******** or Twitter or Instagram and just tell her you've seen her around and you find her cute, or you can pretend to drop something and let her pick it up and maybe converse with her about stuff after saying thank you, be creative

Cams28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pull ur di*k out in front of her

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just be confidence, it does not use anything else more than that.

you can find alot of excuse to talk to her but without confidence and courage then you will not dare talking to her either way.

Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100) Becirevic22 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cams28 View Post
    And stab her with it until she likes u

EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteQB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Catch her looking at you
    2. Smile
    3. She will smile back if you have ANY chance whatsoever
    4. Repeat as many times as desired
    5. Approach, and say that you thought she had a really cute smile
    6. Profit?
    Follow me on Twitter: ZackVaughan_11

Maxes:
    Squat: 335
    Incline BB: 235
    DL: 435
    Flat Bench: 275
    Power Clean: 245

All in Pounds

Registered User Longlivethepump's Avatar
    Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Longlivethepump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Build mass, get a$$ That's my policy. And don't be shy. But chances are, if you get big enough, she'll notice and comment on it. Be modest. Do you have any classes with her? Or do you have any of the same teachers? So you could casually ask what the homework was in 4th hr, or whatever it may be

FlutterButter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlutterButter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlutterButter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlutterButter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlutterButter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    To get a girl to like you, you have to be a good person in general. No amount of abs/ size is going to make her love you. Sure, an impressive physique can help boost your self confidence, but no normal girl likes a guy with no personality/sense of humor.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Slam your locker into her head, her concussion is a great conversation starter.

On a serious note OP just be yourself man don't be nervous and just make small talk see how her day is going.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Razyraz818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cams28 View Post
    Ive tried it, it works

Samok55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Razyraz818 View Post
    Ive tried it, it works
    yeah it really works, I have tried it too

NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NattyOrNot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by patriotmazz View Post
    Ok so im in high school, grade 11, and I like this girl at school. I dont think she 'likes' me but she doesn't really know me and we don't talk. I just need an opening or a way to get in with her, like a reason to talk to her. Her locker is next to mine if that helps you guys find me an opening.
    Thanks guys.
    She either likes you or she doesn't. You can't do **** nor should you do anything to please other people.

KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ask her OP, better to do something rather than regret doing nothing

Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sheikhmnan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First question do you even lift?
    This thread in teen bodybuilding?
    My biceps get the bitches wet

QuiteTheHooker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ''sup brah''

TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "I'm gonna phuck you until you love me"

Mike Tyson quote is srs OP.

In all seriousness, just strike up a conversation about something random. Maybe she is listening to music and you hear it. Then just pull the whole "oh hey is that ______? Do you also listen to _____?" etc. Just make up something random and go with it.

Also, if you need to ask Tmisc about talking to her... you are probably doomed from the start.
    ***Economics Major Crew***
    ***$120,000 Crew***

University Student

PM me if you have any questions on anything

Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eliteqb View Post
    1. Catch her looking at you
    2. Smile
    3. She will smile back if you have any chance whatsoever
    4. Repeat as many times as desired
    5. Approach, and say that you thought she had a really cute smile
    6. Profit?
    this
    COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW

Spinal fused T-10

As of 1/21/16
    B: 240
    S: 320
    D: 420

My story from a broken back to joining the 1,000 pound club:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168613003

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rape

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ask her out on a date. If she says no, she's not interested. If she says yes, she's interested.

Really hard to figure out on your own I know.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

She wants a real man like me not some stupid high school pink with no future!!

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jamy2j View Post
    ****phile Alert

drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    ****phile Alert
    phuck m8 didnt know you still posted in tbb
    ☆☆☆¢v¢☆☆☆

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its really not that difficult. Just have confidence.

Talk about something school related maybe. Like ask her if she is taking a certain class. Then introduce yourself.

Gidwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reference one of Elliott Hulse's videos. I can't post links, but just use the normal url for youtube then put this after it to look at his vids /user/elliottsaidwhat/videos

MeetMr2h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just go deep inside, just leave the nuts hanging out. then bust all kinds.

thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thankujebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Suck her dick dude

ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you know her name?
    Is she a newer student?
    Bench: 220
    Squat: 285
    There's an endless road to rediscover.
    Instagram.com/daclifts < follow me, ill follow back.

patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jamy2j View Post
    your red.....
    C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever!" ~ GySgt Dan Daley at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

Portland, OR