gator2687 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Pill Form vs. Powder

I've just started taking creatine and I initially bought the pill form because I had no ideas on which to get. Besides the fact that taking about 30 of the pills a day for my oading phase is a bit to stomach, is there any advantage of using to powder form that i would be making a shake with? Thanks in advance.

bump

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Creatine Pill Form vs. Powder

Originally posted by gator2687
    I've just started taking creatine and I initially bought the pill form because I had no ideas on which to get. Besides the fact that taking about 30 of the pills a day for my oading phase is a bit to stomach, is there any advantage of using to powder form that i would be making a shake with? Thanks in advance.

I'd stick with the powder personally. It's alot more "flexible" than the pills. It's also alot cheaper, and some report better results from the powder vs. pill.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    powder you can regulate what amounts you are taking, it is far cheaper and youd ont have to swallow the pills... buy some creapure...

Thanks for the help, I'm definately switching to power, especially after throwing up this morning after taking 28 of the pills; like I said, they are hard to stomach :P

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by gator2687
    Thanks for the help, I'm definately switching to power, especially after throwing up this morning after taking 28 of the pills; like I said, they are hard to stomach :P
    poor boy no wonder with 28 pills...

Registered User TrainTillUBleed's Avatar
    TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also find that it gets into ur system faster. I feel more pumps/energy to lift sooner with powder than i used to wit the pills.

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Powder will be more cost effective in the end and probably comes with a higher dose per serving.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pill form all day. Trinitine by Omega Sports.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard