PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PTA Global bridging course

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been able to find time to get on here.
    Just a quick one.

Has anyone, in the States or UK, done the PTA global bridging course? What did you think of it? The one in the US has an "online only" option and is only $299 whereas the one in the UK is a whopping £499 and requires a live-day.
    All I'm interested in is the certificate really and want to get it as cheaply as possible so am tempted to do the US version and tell REPS, bastards that they are, that they'll just have to recognise it as it's the same cert but very interested to see who did it and what people thought of it.

Cheers,

Peter
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    although I don't have any experience with this course, just wanted to say good to see you on here, always great advice Peter
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Footballa_19 View Post
    although I don't have any experience with this course, just wanted to say good to see you on here, always great advice Peter
    Thanks man...I've been insanely busy trying to build my business and slowly, but surely, getting there.

FB marketing next for me

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

darksonata1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hi!

I'm currently taking the Pta Global Bridging course and I opted for the $299 one. I think the content is prettymuch the same except the reps version is more expensive and you get to do a workshop. It really doesn't matter to me, what matters is your skill as a personal trainer and being able to apply what you learned in the real world. Well unless your gym requires you to get the reps version... But really makes no difference. I'm gonna take the advance course as soon as I pass the bridging. You'll love the content and the nomenclature side of it. 😜

Cheers!

Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been able to find time to get on here.
    Just a quick one.

Has anyone, in the States or UK, done the PTA global bridging course? What did you think of it? The one in the US has an "online only" option and is only $299 whereas the one in the UK is a whopping £499 and requires a live-day.
    All I'm interested in is the certificate really and want to get it as cheaply as possible so am tempted to do the US version and tell REPS, bastards that they are, that they'll just have to recognise it as it's the same cert but very interested to see who did it and what people thought of it.

Cheers,

Peter

Originally Posted by darksonata1987 View Post
    Hi!

I'm currently taking the Pta Global Bridging course and I opted for the $299 one. I think the content is prettymuch the same except the reps version is more expensive and you get to do a workshop. It really doesn't matter to me, what matters is your skill as a personal trainer and being able to apply what you learned in the real world. Well unless your gym requires you to get the reps version... But really makes no difference. I'm gonna take the advance course as soon as I pass the bridging. You'll love the content and the nomenclature side of it. ��

Cheers!
    Thanks man, I'm definitely gonna do it. Just baffled how much cheaper the US version is...absolutely astonishing how much we're being ripped off in the UK.