C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000) C4IMO is just really nice. (+1000)

Madcow's Accessories?

I'm thinking something like this:

Monday (Bench, squat Row)
    Barbell Hip thrusts
    Tricep Extensions
    Incline Curls
    Hyperextension
    Weighted Ab Variation
    Calves SS w/ Facepull

Wednesday (Squat, Dead, Press)
    Lunge Variation
    Barbell Row (lighter)
    Lateral Raises
    Calves SS w/ Facepull

Friday (Squat, bench row)
    Barbell Hip thrusts
    Close Grip Bench Press
    Barbell Shrugs
    Incline Curls
    Chest Flies SS w/ lateral raises
    Weighted Ab Variation
    Calves SS w/ Facepull

In addition, I would be doing mobility movements in between sets, and the ab variations would be tailored to work on my extension posture.
    Any guidance on changes? Also doing moderate intensity cardio 3x/week so I can eat more + health benefits!

Bench 205x3, paused
    Press 135x5, paused
    Squat 345x3
    Deadlift 385x3

I tried to keep it as simple as possible, but I ended up throwing in some "fluff" work friday, which I thought was fine.

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    That list looks like bodybuilder bullchit bud. Way way way too many exercises and fluff.the list below is what Madcow and Bill Starr recommend. Focus on the lifts with lighter accessories. the program has been designed for gradual workload, calf work is fine to add but shrugs? no way son.

Day 1
    Weighted crunches 3-4 sets of whatever rep range
    Weighted hypers / good mornings 2 sets 8-12

Wednesday
    More crunches maybe a different rep range
    Chins or pulldowns 3 sets of whatever / delt work

Friday
    3 sets curls/chins
    3 sets tricep extensions/dips

All of these have been approved by Bill Starr and Madcow so it's ok. I think any more than this would be messing the program up

this is what Madcow says

"for arms choose a single biceps and triceps exercise and perform them at the end once per week for 3 sets of whatever - your arms will take a beating from all the pulling and pressing anyway. If you want to chin on Wednesday or do a few sets of pulldowns/ups that's fine (avoid the machines if you can use bodyweight). Core work is always fine."

The above list is what you should be doing, you don't need that extra bullchit

I suggest you reread madcow's training primer.
    adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit.

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The goal of the program is to increase your strength on the basic/important lifts. When you add in all of those other exercises, you distort the focus and sabotage your work towards the strength goal.

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EPMD View Post
    The goal of the program is to increase your strength on the basic/important lifts. When you add in all of those other exercises, you distort the focus and sabotage your work towards the strength goal.
    This man did a better job at summarising
    adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit.