Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Gemuadrken's Health Log

I'm have made significant steps in improving my health, which has led me to getting back in the gym.

Thanks to Target my credit card was canceled, and i just finally got my membership cleared up this morning.

I have been lead to the following workout, which i have looked over and it seems very manageable for me, taking into consideration knowledge and available equipment.

The workout I plan to accomplish is as follows:
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Bench presses 3 x 10
    Seated military presses 3 x 10
    Bent-over rows 3 x 10
    Squats 3 x 10
    Leg curls 3 x 10

I currently weigh 185, and while i understand it is the most efficient to cut and bulk, i need to stay around my current weight. This log, for now, is all about my lifts.

A while back me:

(only pic i could find lol. Cant really say how much I weighed, but my max that i remember was 247.5)

(Fresh pic from this morning, 185)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Gemuadrken; 03-04-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yesterday was the first day back in the gym, ended up accomplishing:
    (The following weights are assuming the bench press bar is 45 lbs, which i'm not positive but this is what my internet searches revealed, ill try to figure it out for sure asap)

Did 3 sets of each, still figuring out my starting point so for some exercises I was not able to complete all 3 sets, while others I will be adding more weight on Wednesday.

Bench presses - 95 lbs; 10, 8, 6
    Seated military presses - 55 lbs; 10, 6, 4
    Bent-over rows - 40 lbs; 10, 10, 10
    Squats - 95 lbs; 10, 10, 10
    Prone Leg curls - 60 lbs; 10, 10 ,10

The only adjustment I had to make is instead of seated leg curls the only equipment available is for Prone leg curls, i'm assuming thats ok but still gonna note it

My questions right now are:
    -for the bench press and seated military press, should I decrease weight so i can do the entire 3x10, or should i continue at the same weight until I can accomplish the entire 3x10?
    -how long to weight between sets?
    -I had a few more I might remember

My knowledge on lifting is still less than I would like it to be, and i'm not very strong. But those are things i'm here to change