Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd still smash Ellen Page don't care what sort of fairy tale fantasy world she lives in.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post
    93% of work place deaths are male.

The vast majority of war related deaths are male.

Men get significantly worse sentences for the same crimes as female counterparts.

Feminist complain about female circumcision, don't give a sh!t about male circumcision. etc. etc. etc.

Men have to sign in to selective service at 18 and agree to potential drafting, women have to do none of that either.

Great argument/10

You are very obviously too brainwashed to be reasoned with.
    Plenty of posters on the misc seem to enjoy being circumcised. Not saying it is right, but it isn't the same as FGM.

And she's a woman with a youtube channel. There is no argument that needs to be made, just like you wouldn't go into lengthy debate about a 9/11 didn't happen video or any other random person's rantings that nobody who is actually informed/works in the field gives a chit about.

Originally Posted by JT175 View Post
    LOL coneptions ooooh you can't bring up war because women weren't allowed in combat roles. Ok lets look at the fact that women are allowed in combat, but now the physical requirements have to be lowered for them to pass. Equality at work.
    So, basically you're saying that they haven't been allowed to-- and they should be less valuable for that-- but that you also don't want what they have to offer. It's a tricky and only recent integration. Pls go.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    Yes, but highlighting the stupid chit and then being apathetic about the rest doesn't help anyone.

That woman is ridiculous and has no accreditation, as far as I can recall. Nobody takes her seriously. But she's on youtube, so you believe everything she says, which is typical I guess.
    I'm trying to remain respectful... my whole point was that THEY choose to highlight stupid chit...instead of what matters. I was highlighting it because its what they choose to highlight. I said...the more they rage over stupid chit.... the more it hurts women in general.

There are still issues that plague women, but its nowhere near what it once was or what modern feminists would have you believe. The difference between you and I is I realize that there is very little we can do to FORCE those last remaining pockets of prejudice out of society. There will always be ass holes, there will always be prejudice. It is up to us to rise above it and prove them wrong. Feminists choosing to highlight stupid chit is actually working against us. You, a self proclaimed feminist, should be speaking out against them for shifting the attention from whats important, to stupid phucking song lyrics.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheLastAlpha View Post
    Wat? So you're saying that whoever is "pulling the strings" is somehow intentionally pitting these groups against each other? Do you even have evidence for this? Of course you're going to find racial and religious groups fighting against each other but that's human nature and has been going on forever. And I'd argue that the situation has gotten a lot better and is continuing to do so.
    Evidence?

Lmao look at history, false flags....false flags everywhere....Divide and conquer....divide and conquer everywhere. These aren't new concepts.

That is absolutely NOT human nature, humans don't even HAVE nature, they are entirely programmable depending on their environment and the knowledge they have.

soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soitbeginsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Evidence?

Lmao look at history, false flags....false flags everywhere....Divide and conquer....divide and conquer everywhere. These aren't new concepts.

That is absolutely NOT human nature, humans don't even HAVE nature, they are entirely programmable depending on their environment and the knowledge they have.
    qft

azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) azzezel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    still dont get the point of the whole feminism bullchit, a female will never be equal to a man deal with it

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pussy being put on a pedestal

brb we need feminism because we need feminism because we need feminism
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000) JT175 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, basically you're saying that they haven't been allowed to-- and they should be less valuable for that-- but that you also don't want what they have to offer. It's a tricky and only recent integration. Pls go.
    If they can't meet the specified physical requirement to be even considered for the role. Yes, they are less valuable. Why does the bar need to be lowered to meet their standard rather than the standard for the job?

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DjinnMarie View Post
    I'm trying to remain respectful... my whole point was that THEY choose to highlight stupid chit...instead of what matters. I was highlighting it because its what they choose to highlight. I said...the more they rage over stupid chit.... the more it hurts women in general.

There are still issues that plague women, but its nowhere near what it once was or what modern feminists would have you believe. The difference between you and I is I realize that there is very little we can do to FORCE those last remaining pockets of prejudice out of society. There will always be ass holes, there will always be prejudice. It is up to us to rise above it and prove them wrong. Feminists choosing to highlight stupid chit is actually working against us. You, a self proclaimed feminist, should be speaking out against them for shifting the attention from whats important, to stupid phucking song lyrics.
    I'm not going to throw feminists under the bus because a few vocal women decide they don't like pop lyrics. And what do you think I'm doing right now?

The reason why you see things like the Google article is because some changes like that can be made (and have been made when they were bigger issues) and do have a ripple effect. That, for example could be the difference between people growing up in 50 years and thinking of women as minority literary geniuses or not. Once you get society used to seeing women in previously unheld positions they will eventually, as the thought process goes, become naturalized. If you simply settle for the way things are because you don't want to offend anyone, then we get nowhere. Sure, it isn't extremely important, but where might we be in twice that time? The fact that we have such great ways to communicate now and spread information opens up a lot of possibilities.

Evidence?

Conspiracy theorists... I guess I was a wizard.
    *wide hips crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DjinnMarie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    Lettuce beef cereal... Before feminism women were valued properly.

Today they are highly overvalued.
    I would say they are undervalued. My husband and I are traditional. He has a great opinion of me and my value to him is endless. Women today undervalue their virtue and themselves, and men follow suit. Pumping and dumping.... no more than a cum dumpster. Sexual liberation is BS. I place a high value on my sexuality, and its not for some random dude at a bar. I cannot say the same for the majority of women these days. Call me uppity, or a princess... But I've had one cawk in my entire life and I plan to keep it that way. You cannot put a price on dignity or respect. I don't care how phucking liberating it is.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    overratedaveragesloot/10
    --Top Secret Nutrition gets TerpMuscle and his gf back on track!--
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162841961

Gluta-Tren Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144285241&p=871267361#post871267361

Registered Sociopath rugbybosher's Avatar
    rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000) rugbybosher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Plenty of posters on the misc seem to enjoy being circumcised. Not saying it is right, but it isn't the same as FGM.
    Yes it is. Just the cultural attitudes are that males are expendable and its an accepted part of life in some countries.
    retired poster

Only miscs for Genova threads crew.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the idea of equality is impossible. men and women are not equal and never will be. there are many things that each benefits both men and women, and there are things men are better at just like there are things women are better at

feminism latches itself onto any topic or issue that women can benefit from under the guise of "making things equal" which means either propping women up or bringing men down. the converse of this is that issues that affect men are either omitted or dismissed. youll never hear a headline on the nightly news with a group of feminists trying to change the 93% work-fatality rate made up by men, for example.

it's a toxic victim-mentality complex that has basically infiltrated almost every aspect of society. we live in a world where men and women have to walk on eggshells because of political correctness.

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know you're working in a patriarchal society when the word feminist has a weird connotation.
    That's like saying "You know aliens are real because the govenment denies it" or "You know I'm right because people say I'm full of ****."

I call this the appeal to conspiracy fallacy or alturnativly the argumentum ad unpopulum.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since when is a patriarchal society a bad one? it's based upon love.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty true.
    are you a lezza?

TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Evidence?

I agree with the second half of your post. I should have used better phrasing than human nature. What I was getting at is that people with different beliefs and from different cultures will always have disagreements because their environments have programmed them to think that way. You're implying that a group of people have been manipulating the environment to influence beliefs and create more conflict between these groups. But you still have yet to provide evidence for this.
    'When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Make sure that, when you die, you are the one smiling and everyone around you is crying."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm not going to throw feminists under the bus because a few vocal women decide they don't like pop lyrics. And what do you think I'm doing right now?

The reason why you see things like the Google article is because some changes like that can be made (and have been made when they were bigger issues) and do have a ripple effect. That, for example could be the difference between people growing up in 50 years and thinking of women as minority literary geniuses or not. Once you get society used to seeing women in previously unheld positions they will eventually, as the thought process goes, become naturalized. If you simply settle for the way things are because you don't want to offend anyone, then we get nowhere.

Conspiracy theorists... I guess I was a wizard.
    Again, I never said we should settle for the ways things are... I am fully behind the original feminist movement. But modern feminists need to face reality when it comes to those last remaining pockets of resistance. The more we try to control what people think, the harder the backlash.

We had done it. We've made it illegal to discriminate against women in the work force. We had change the views for the majority of society. All we had left to do was to prove to them that we can be, and are equal on many levels. That a woman CAN fly a plane. That a woman CAN be the best for the job. And we phucking squandered it by allowing these extremists to take the microphone and shift the focus.

You don't have to throw fellow feminists under the bus to speak out against extremists. Do you not see how they are hurting our cause and image? Do you not see the backlash building from their ridiculous and incessant demands? I support in women in whatever they choose to do. I believe some women can do things just as good as some men. But I cannot call my self a feminist because of these extremists tainting not only the feminist name, but women overall.
    Trots Suid-Afrikaans

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

when speaking about women in the military its not that 'they should be less valuable' its that they are less valuable.

also, if what they have to offer is significantly less than male counterparts, why should they be allowed in the first place? women suck at fighting wars, they have less strength, less dexterity, less endurance, get injured at a higher rate, and require more effort to do the same job

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Translation: the point of feminism is equality in a society that has historically oppressed and undervalued women as free autonomous individuals. The fact that the name of such a movement is a dirty word means that we still live in that kind of society-- it's not enough that things are the way they are, but women should also be shamed for identifying with anything that would better their situation.
    Or it means that everyone hates feminists because they are irrational, do not possess the capability of logical thinking, think being fat is a good thing, (they really don't, its their defense mechanism for being lazy as fukk) and their core members are ugly and fat.

Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    the idea of equality is impossible. men and women are not equal and never will be. there are many things that each benefits both men and women, and there are things men are better at just like there are things women are better at

feminism latches itself onto any topic or issue that women can benefit from under the guise of "making things equal" which means either propping women up or bringing men down. the converse of this is that issues that affect men are either omitted or dismissed. youll never hear a headline on the nightly news with a group of feminists trying to change the 93% work-fatality rate made up by men, for example.

it's a toxic victim-mentality complex that has basically infiltrated almost every aspect of society. we live in a world where men and women have to walk on eggshells because of political correctness.
    Why would they? It isn't a WH-type organization.
    *wide hips crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by datderblake View Post
    "Because" not "Cause".
    **288**
    **KNEE DRAGGERS**

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by azzezel View Post
    still dont get the point of the whole feminism bullchit, a female will never be equal to a man deal with it
    Truth. Why are people trying to bring women and men equal when they are clearly not equal?

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know how much you know about FGM but there are many different types ranging from a pin prick to full removal of the clitoris, llabia and stitching of the vaginal opening.

The most severe form of FGM is much worse but ALL forms of FGM are illegal (rightly so) despite the mildest form of FGM being orders of magnitude less severe than MGM.

In contries where FGM is common you will find exactly the same propaganda supporting it as you see with MGM.

* It's cleaner
    * It looks better
    * It protects against diseases
    * It's tradition
    * Mothers wanting daughters to look like them

They do it for exactly the same reasons the circumsize boys.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    This is about as stupid as the picture in the first post...just saying
    **288**
    **KNEE DRAGGERS**

Why would they? It isn't a WH-type organization.
    see this:
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    the idea of equality is impossible
    by selectively omitting issues that affect men youre doing nothing but proving everyone in this thread right

issue that affects women - "damn evil patriarchy this NEEDS to be changed!!!!"

issue that affects men - "who cares? why bother trying to change it?"

feminism, wow such equality

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CuteManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pocket_liint View Post
    This is about as stupid as the picture in the first post...just saying
    is it true though? (nohate)
    ★latin fever crew★
    ★caucasian fever crew★
    ★yellow fever crew★
    ★jungle fever crew★
    ★any girl fever crew★
    ★no gf crew★
    ★proud to be a manlet crew★
    ★herniated discs but I will persevere crew★
    ★Furthest i've gone with a girl is eye contact crew★