JacobSzewczyk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to pass the lower bodyfat stage for good..?

Hello everyone i am almost 15 atm, And summer is coming up.. I'm told i'm "HUGE FOR A 14 YEAR OLD" Blah blah blah.. And i am pretty muscular.. But i'm looking to get bigger, Right now i'm at approx. 14% bodyfat i'm 164 lbs .. And i just can't seem to go lower i have been doing a lot of cardio and everything.. I pretty much have been stuck at this for awhile, i started workout out about 6 months ago, and i was at slightly more bodyfat probably % .5 Around there not much difference.. I was around 150-155 and 5'6. Now i'm 5'7 164.. I'm larger than most 16/17 year old's.. However my BF makes me look more muscular than i am.. I am still quite strong.. I don't know how to lose the remaining fat.. I'd like some advice.. I have tried -500 calories a day+Intermittent fasting (don't eat 16 hours and eat for 8 , Which is in my convenience..) But i just can't lose this remaining fat. I've seen this before.. (Ohh you're too small to maintain a bodyfat of that low..) And no, that's not true.. It may be hard but it's not impossible. I've seen adults approx my size and bodyfat get leaner so i don't understand how that is a valid response.. I'm looking to get lean and then relatively maintain that (I only want to get to about 9%.. I'm not trying to go SUPER lean atm but i wan't to be there when i'm older.. and weight more so it's easier to do.. By the time i'm 17 or 18 i will be looking into going to 6 or 7% But i do want to get bigger first.. But i can't stand seeing this bloody fat.. If anyone would like to comment i'd appreciate it.. I have been eating about 1,100 calories a day for a week or so but that doesn't do jack s*** For me (+ Some cardio..) And i've just gone up too 1,500 again for awhile to keep gaining a bit more mass because i didn't know what to do, and summer is still a little way's away but not too far.. What should i do..?

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eating less calories than you use, so being in a caloric deficit.

Use cliffs, that wall of text will just stop most people reading it
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000) Swoosh639 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jacobszewczyk View Post
    i have been eating about 1,100 calories a day
    wtf

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JacobSzewczyk View Post
    Hello everyone i am almost 15 atm, And summer is coming up.. I'm told i'm "HUGE FOR A 14 YEAR OLD" Blah blah blah.. And i am pretty muscular.. But i'm looking to get bigger, Right now i'm at approx. 14% bodyfat i'm 164 lbs .. And i just can't seem to go lower i have been doing a lot of cardio and everything.. I pretty much have been stuck at this for awhile, i started workout out about 6 months ago, and i was at slightly more bodyfat probably % .5 Around there not much difference.. I was around 150-155 and 5'6. Now i'm 5'7 164.. I'm larger than most 16/17 year old's.. However my BF makes me look more muscular than i am.. I am still quite strong.. I don't know how to lose the remaining fat.. I'd like some advice.. I have tried -500 calories a day+Intermittent fasting (don't eat 16 hours and eat for 8 , Which is in my convenience..) But i just can't lose this remaining fat. I've seen this before.. (Ohh you're too small to maintain a bodyfat of that low..) And no, that's not true.. It may be hard but it's not impossible. I've seen adults approx my size and bodyfat get leaner so i don't understand how that is a valid response.. I'm looking to get lean and then relatively maintain that (I only want to get to about 9%.. I'm not trying to go SUPER lean atm but i wan't to be there when i'm older.. and weight more so it's easier to do.. By the time i'm 17 or 18 i will be looking into going to 6 or 7% But i do want to get bigger first.. But i can't stand seeing this bloody fat.. If anyone would like to comment i'd appreciate it.. I have been eating about 1,100 calories a day for a week or so but that doesn't do jack s*** For me (+ Some cardio..) And i've just gone up too 1,500 again for awhile to keep gaining a bit more mass because i didn't know what to do, and summer is still a little way's away but not too far.. What should i do..?
    Would clean bulk to 175 or so then cut back to 160-163 at 10-12% bf

PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating just over 1,000 kcals at your weight will do you no favours buddy! It will strip away not only your fat but your muscle. Use a calorie calculator to work out your maintenance and take 500 kcals a day from that. Be patient though and eat the right foods. Healthy fats from nuts, eggs and olive oil. Slow digesting carbs from sweet potato, brown rice, oats, wholegrain foods! You will become lean, FACT. As long as you are patient and don't cheat meal your way out of it. Good luck.