24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'0", 172 lbs
    tylerurann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tylerurann's BodySpace

Question Brahs! Should I do my first competition? Help!

Hey, I'm 17 y/o and I just finished my first bulk and started my cut but there's a teen physique competition in the end of June not too far away from my home. My question is, based on the pics of my BULK I've added should I do this comp? I don't know if I'm ready, but at the same time I don't know when you'll ever be ready if you don't just try! A competition is something I've wanted to do for a long time but I'm just hesitant if my physique could be ready by then.
    What do you think?

*The side-by-side progress pic was from my around 2 months ago comparing my starting weight and 6-7 weeks in my bulk at 184 lbs*

My stats at the end of my bulk are:

Weight: 193lbs

Height: 5'11''

BF: 13%
    Attached Images

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) antonyr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit antonyr's BodySpace
    If you cut then imo you will be ready