Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garnhum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Age/Weight/Height: 22 / 160lb / 5'5"
    Training experience: On and off from 2010-2012, serious/semi serious from 2012-present
    Link to past reviews/logs done: None, but always a good time to start
    Why should we pick you?: I love my CL products and would love to replace my current pump product (Hemavol) with this so my WFR has the perfect combination of double CL products. I plan on posting an honest and thorough log and I will be logging it 4-6 times per week minimum.
    Any pics of your current CL stash:

(few of the items are in use/empty, this is not including a couple items I have already cut the labels off of or have thrown away.)

Get stronger every day DatdereCT's Avatar
    DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DatDereCT's APPLICATION:

Age/Weight/Height: 25 years, 188 lbs, 5'11"

Training experience: 10 years intermittent with sports training

Link to past reviews/logs done:
    I'll just link the last 3 to save some time.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159730281 Phase 8/hydroxycut hardcore elite log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158544453 Nano Vapor log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155881863 MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey log

Why should we pick you?

I provide updated logs at least 4-5 times per week, and provide honest feedback on how the products have helped me or not. I have no reason to sugar coat anything but instead to just give all products a run for their money. I am in the prime of my life and hitting decent numbers in my lifting, so I definitely have the base to improve as well.

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username and current date on it)? (Not necessary but can definitely help )

shoot! I don't keep any old supp containers.. otherwise I'd have 2

What we’re asking of you if picked to log:

1) Use White Pump as a standalone a few time to gauge it's effectiveness then feel free to add it to your usual preworkout concoction if you like and make note of any changes aka increased vascularity, pumps, sets/reps, just pretty much anything that you feel is worth mentioning.

2) Initial review after a few use in the proper section (Product Review Section).

3) 30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Sponsored Log Section)

4) Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).

5) Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better).

6) Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section)

7) MUST START LOG WITHIN A WEEK OF RECEIVING PRODUCT.

Requirements:
    USA and Canada (that's right my Canadian brethrens you are good to go in this promo) only*
    Must be 18+ years old
    Must not have any medical condition
    Must have at least 100 post
    No February/March 2014 join date
    We, at Controlled Labs, reserve the right to end the promo at any time of choosing
    * Must not be running or planning to log any promo products while doing this log (Posting history will be checked)*[/center][/QUOTE]

I, DatDereCT, agree to all of these terms and will be honest if anything comes up to take the actions necessary. Within my logging history, I have had no problems, and have no intentions to have any.

Thank you for the consideration!
    NASM-CPT

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your goals.

MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrNoobKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PARTICIPANT’S APPLICATION:

Age/Weight/Height: 18/148lbs/5'6

Training experience:

i have been working out since February 2013, i started at 110lbs (scrawny like a twig) and bulked to 148lbs looking way better than before. Im bulking to 160 than will cut to 145.

Have never participated in any promos, would be cool though!

Why should we pick you?

Well i have never tried any supplements and i would be pleased to actually try a product to see if i can benefit and see any results. Looks like a great product to test out!
    "If you want to accomplish anything in life you can't just sit back and hope it will happen you got to make it happen" - Chuck Norris

The day you stop caring about reps, that day you will make it.

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Age/Weight/Height:
    29, 197lbs (as of this morning), 5'9''

Training experience:
    12 years Active Duty, 10 spent at 5th Group/ Currently with AWG, CrossFit Games 2012 Team Competitor, 2013 Crossfit Games NorthWest Regionals Competitor (Individual)
    Currently Training 6 days a week Mornings are Outlaw Way, Evenings are traditional BB'ing routine split with emphasis on volume.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154912723
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153652361
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153696001

Why should we pick you? I train hard and use a different programming that most on here wont to test the product and my diet is on point to aid in the usage of the product.

Last edited by PipeHitter808; 03-03-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Garnhum View Post
    Age/Weight/Height: 22 / 160lb / 5'5"
    Training experience: On and off from 2010-2012, serious/semi serious from 2012-present
    Link to past reviews/logs done: None, but always a good time to start
    Why should we pick you?: I love my CL products and would love to replace my current pump product (Hemavol) with this so my WFR has the perfect combination of double CL products. I plan on posting an honest and thorough log and I will be logging it 4-6 times per week minimum.
    Any pics of your current CL stash:

(few of the items are in use/empty, this is not including a couple items I have already cut the labels off of or have thrown away.)
    That stock!!!!

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height:
    5'9"

Weight:
    160lbs

Training Experience:
    I have been training consistently since I was 17 years old (5 years). I like to focus on strength gain and continually improving my squat, bench press, and deadlift.

Why Should You Choose Me?:
    You should choose me because I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and extremely dedicated to fitness. I am currently a fourth year university student pursuing a degree in Computer Science and fitness is the only thing in my life I would put above my studies. I workout 4-5 times a week and I never miss a workout. There is absolutely nothing on my mind more than my fitness/bodybuilding goals. I work hard and always push myself in the gym and I refuse to ever make excuses or give up on my goals. I would love for the opportunity to try white pump to help me reach my goals for my current bulk and share my experiences with everyone in the bodybuilding community in a detailed log of the product.

I also have lots of experience with logging products for companies and always make sure my logs are done in an organized and detailed manner. You can check out some of my logs/reviews at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155004213
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158351583

Thanks for considering my application and good luck to everyone else who is applying to become a logger for this product.

I love all the Controlled Labs products I have used in the past and am currently using Purple Wraath as an intra-workout:
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Age/Weight/Height:
    26/154/5'7"

Training experience:
    Over the past few years I've trained at home with dumbbells. However in January I joined a gym and have been working out every day I can. Right now I am bulking. My progress is below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160477271

Why should we pick you?
    I am your target audience. I very rarely have caffeine; I don't drink coffee or soda. For the pre-workouts that do have caffeine I usually cut the dose in half because my body can't handle too much. Right now I am out of a main pre-workouts and am using sample packets that I have. I almost bought HemaVol yesterday but I decided to finish my sample packets first. I will write a throughout review of the product.

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username and current date on it)? (Not necessary but can definitely help )
    I bought Green MAGnitude last year and I really liked the product. I don't have the container anymore.

SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Age/Weight/Height: 54/159/5'6'

Training experience: 35yrs

Link to past reviews/logs done: BPI:A-HD, Pump HD, Solid, Blox, 1.M.R. / EXT: Chain, Real Test/ Iforce: Compete

Why should we pick you "Cuz I was nice enough to sponsor my younger, lower income friend for free White Flood Pineapple!!

I should probably add I've a White Flood disciple since version one (but really love Reborn).
    Thank you,
    Sd
    Last edited by SD1959; 03-03-2014 at 06:03 PM.

macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Age/Weight/Height: 20 years old / 165 lbs / 5'7"

Training experience: 6 years weightlifting, started taking it serious for bodybuilding past 3 years

Link to past reviews/logs done: No experience (never luck out on getting a chance)

Why should we pick you? I really like controlled labs products, they taste great and I have seen good results from them in particular GlycerGrow is an all-star. Also I do not consume any stimulants, stopped consuming caffeine about 3 months ago so this product fits in perfect for me.

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username and current date on it)? (Not necessary but can definitely help ) All I have currently is a container of GlycerGrow so I'm not gonna bother posting one tub. I'm currently on spring break from college and my OT and Oximega is at my dorm.

Thanks for at least giving my app a read, hope I can help you guys out with a log if not just keep up with the quality products.

rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmendozajr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Age/Weight/Height: 36/178/5'8"

Training experience: I'm a newbie fitness junkie who's a husband and father working his tail off to get back in shape in my basic home gym to keep up with my family. Ah, who am I kidding...I've never been in better shape than when i was in high school and that was nearly 20 years ago. I've always idolized the greats (Arnold, Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, etc.) but I've never had the balls to try doing something about it until now!! I started my first Body Beast Challenge this morning. I've completed previous dvd at home programs and have whiddled myself down from 225lbs to my current weight. I want this and i will achieve the body I've always wanted but have never had. No excuses.

Link to past reviews/logs done: I've never done a precious log but I always rate all products directly with the manufacturers websites. You would be my first lmao!!

Why should we pick you? Because i am just a normal guy/father/husband looking to achieve something extraordinary for myself. Im a techie geeky expecting to transform and build this body into a work of art!!

Current supplements include whey protein and white flood reborn. PS: I just found White Flood Reborn and I can honestly say...wow!! With that said...I would be honored to be chosen as one to log your new product during my 1st round of this Body Beast Challenge!!

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by rmendozajr; 03-03-2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    Please Note: The above comment is just my opinions and, like with everything else, your opinion or experience may vary. Nevertheless, I wish you all great success in your journeys!

**OFFICIAL** March 3 - Jun 1 BB 12 week Challenge
    (Goal: Gain 5-6 lbs of lean muscle; Goal: Complete entire challenge; Goal: Typical...lose fat and look good!):

3/3 (175.0 lbs)
    3/29 (178 lbs)

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Age/Weight/Height:
    19 years old, 195, 6'1"
    Training experience:
    Been working out since high school for sports now for physique, I train 4 days, chest/triceps, back, biceps/shoulders, legs; with abs one day cardio the next. so alternating cardio and abs every other day.
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

Why should we pick you?
    I've tried many pre workouts so I know how to judge the effectiveness of your pre workout. My diet and training are in peak condition so I'm sure I will be able to see the results with your product and do a good log.

respmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice Promo!

ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shameless bump.

Come in ye loggers.

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Age/Weight/Height:
    20, 195, 5'11"

Training experience:
    7 years, with the last year being serious, as you can tell by these logs

Here are some of my past reviews (not all but my best ones, one of which would be this white pump log)
    Man up and smolov squat with sephra
    Eat-Smart, Gro, and Morph into a new Sephra!
    SNI Train like a Machine loggin
    NutriForce Sports: WODPak multi with Sephra
    Haleo: On Point smart fat burner with Sephra
    Why should we pick you?
    You should pick me because I love controlled labs and completely trust everything put out from you guys. Not only do I love CL but I am currently training for a local powerlifting competition at my school. When I am not training for powerlifting then I am always chasing the pump. So far Glycergrow has helped tremendously along with some agmatine. I would be absolutely willing to log 6days a week on effects, taste, ways to mix it, combos with other CL products, and anything else needed.

Currently not at home so I can't take pictures but for me it is 3bottles of OT, 1tub of OT+Greens, GlycerGrow, 2tubs of WFR

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOW 250 thats a lot! Well you know I will apply always liked every CL product I had tried!
    Age/Weight/Height: 18/160/5'7

Training experience: I have been working out for a little bit over two years. I am a bodybuilder.

Link to past reviews/logs done: All should be in my signature.

Why should we pick you? I would like to log White Pump because I have been a fan of all the products that I have tried so far. Also I mean pump is one of greatest feelings in a pre workout besides energy! Sometimes I would just rather have a great pump!

My mini stack of CL (:
    Proud member of the MuscleTech Product Test Team and the Vip Neon Sport Test Team!

2015 Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167206591&p=1356544211#post1356544211
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167297011&p=1358496991#post1358496991

ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    quick question, does it contain creatine?
    Gaspari SuperPump 3.0 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269411 (finished)
    PharmaFreak SuperFreak log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161350453

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age/Weight/Height: 22, about 155 pounds, 5 foot 7

Training experience: Around 5 years. I am currently doing Layne Norton's PHAT with weight training 5x a week, with additional cardio/core work on the two non-lifting days.

SuperPump Max Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1211338051

SAN Intra-fuel Sponsored Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142943231

Why should we pick you? I am a loyal user of Controlled Labs products and have used White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath, and I can't wait to see test out of newest Controlled Labs product. However, despite being a fan of the company, I will still be honest with my thoughts about the product and give a detailed review and log about the product and my experiences.

Any pics of your current CL stash? No current Controlled Labs products at the moment, but hopefully this promo can change that and help me get my Controlled Labs fix
    Aminocore and Allmax Samples Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161989963

Shock Therapy Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161697333

ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is so stupid.

There are TONS of people kissing [CL's] ass, always asking for free stuff and crap "I want this I want that", but the moment CL asks for something in return(the consumer or 'fans') they are nowhere to be found.

Where are those people always promoting cl?
    Always asking for promos?
    Kissing butt for wfr pineapple?

They're around. It's out of the question for them because it's not completely free.

ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ROACHCLASS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age/Weight/Height: 25/170/5'8"

Training experience: Since 2011. I had just begun working out prior to starting the police academy and have been at it since.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159937331

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159572431

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160184901

Why should we pick you?

I'm an avid CL user and supporter. I recommend CL products whether its on the forums, to friends or people I meet in the gym. WFR, OT and Oximega are staples in my stack. I recently just tried the ProNOM Vanilla and its amazing. I've also had Green Mag and Purple Wraath in the past. I would give an honest review of the product and being that I'm active daily on the forums, I think I would do a pretty good log.

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username and current date on it)? Edited for picture
    Forgot to include my CL shaker and if it matters I have 5 labels saved The ziplock is ProNOM vanilla I got via trade with a forum member.
    Last edited by ROACHCLASS; 03-04-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. -Arnold

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisVigor View Post
    This is so stupid.

There are TONS of people kissing [CL's] ass, always asking for free stuff and crap "I want this I want that", but the moment CL asks for something in return(the consumer or 'fans') they are nowhere to be found.

They're around. It's out of the question for them because it's not completely free.
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

Registered User brendanmelanson's Avatar
    brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Age/Weight/Height: 20 / 265 / 5'6 - Yea I gotta do a cut someday soon lol!
    Training experience: Serious since 2010
    Link to past reviews/logs done: Can't find my previous reviews, no idea how to track back to them and no luck in searches.
    Why should we pick you?:I'd be very interested in reviewing and logging White Pump! I tried White Flood Reborn and loved it but it was too much of a headrush pre-workout for me. I'm currently training to compete in November 2014 and I'm always on the lookout for the next product that will take me to the stage in my best possible condition. Maybe it could be White Pump? Who knows! I have reviewed other supplements before, I have a 200+ post count and I didn't just recently join. I don't post a lot mainly because I make every post count and offer my input only when warranted. I have a positive reputation on and off of the site in the fitness community as well. I'd love to see what White Pump can pack for a punch in terms of non-stim pre-workout and how it can help me hit my peak during training! The log and review - initial and in-depth would also be shared with my ******** Friends as well as Twitter & Instagram followers so everyone can have a chance to read up on my experience with it. My reviews are 100% honest and unbiased.

Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000)
    250 tubs is an incredibly generous promo. Might throw in an app myself but I'm looking forward to seeing the profile/logs in any case.

Originally Posted by Garnhum View Post

I thought my stash was good, you have way more than I do!

Originally Posted by ChrisVigor View Post
    This is so stupid.

I'm not sure what's stupid about that, of course if you run a promo that requires more effort you're going to get less entries. I like free stuff as much as the next guy but many people (myself included) only enter promos for products they are interested in and will support companies they like whether they enter/are chosen for a promo or not.

Yes, there are people who are just looking for as much free product as they can get with minimal effort. However it looks like there are a good number of people who are interested and willing to log this.
    <<<***BMC***>>>

Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000)

im in!

Age, weight, height:32. 220lbs. 6'0.
    Training experience:Have been lifting constantly for about 5yrs now
    Link to past reviews/logs done:in signature now (hopefully works)
    Why should we pick you? I am familiar with the majority of pre workouts on the market but have
    found myself chasing "pump" products. Just finished a tub of lemondrop hemavol and would love
    to try something similiar. I am a CL consumer (as shown in pic attached) and am excited to see my kind of product being released! My only drawback is the lack of post #s but I read more then I post.

Last edited by Arogant; 03-04-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: updated photo
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151900493
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155687453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158712003&p=1173461123#post1173461123
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153605241
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152898281
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151954013
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151395423
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150428813

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for app...later

ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Age/Weight/Height: 18 years old, 190lbs, 6'2"

Training experience: 1st team all state in football and baseball my junior and senior year in high school, 2nd team all state basketball junior year. I've more or less "supplementing" my athletics with weights since I was 12 years old. This year is the first time that I'll be lifting just to lift, not because I'm on some off season program.

Gaspari Superpump 3.0 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1210777151
    1MR Vortex review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1201988911

Why should we pick you?: because although I'm fairly new to the bodybuilding scene, I'm very dedicated. Although I'm very caffeine tolerant, pre-workouts are a new thing for me, especially those focused on pump, so my initial impressions will be just that, initial.

Any pics of your current CL stash (with a piece of paper with your username and current date on it)? (Not necessary but can definitely help: I have never tried a Controlled Labs product before, but I'd love to start! I want to experience what everyone else is raving about!
    Thanks for your consideration and good luck to all the other applicants.
    Gaspari SuperPump 3.0 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269411 (finished)
    PharmaFreak SuperFreak log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161350453

afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.
    I am 27, 5'11 and 212 right now.

I have done logs for CL logs here is one for OT/greens
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158263923

You should pick me because I literally love controlled labs. You guys are my go to company for price, effectiveness, and most importantly.... Truthfulness. Nothing shady.

Here is my latest stash pic although I have gone through some of it

http://i.imgur.com/N3FYHF5l.jpg
    Beat of luck to all!
    trust very few companies.

tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerstab is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    innn

Age/Weight/Height:21/130/5"11

Training experience:About three years of dedication.

Link to past reviews/logs done:AppNut R.P.M log!-- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151744033

Inner Amour Muscle-Peak review--http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153979211&p=1070863511#post107086 3511

Why should we pick you? Because i have been wanting to try this and want to try to find a good stim free pre/pump supplement.
    AppNut R.P.M log!-- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151744033

Inner Amour Muscle-Peak review--http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153979211&p=1070863511#post1070863511

mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice opportunity but not able to throw app in.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JSClen View Post
    I know how many tubs are being given away but how many logs are you looking to get going?
    It's just as many QUALITY loggers we can get.

Originally Posted by leithdj View Post
    I would like to try it...... Would also like to see the full ingredient panel also!!!
    You can just apply and later when we release the label you can decide to withdraw your application if you like, no biggie.

Originally Posted by mentalist72 View Post
    Edit: Just saw the rule about not being eligible if currently running a log
    Will be shipping out in 2-3 weeks so if you're currently doing a normal 4 week log then that should be plenty of time to get that done before logging White Pump if you're chosen.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    When can we see the profile? i'm sure it will be solid, just would be cool to know what we're getting into here.
    Soon.jpeg

Originally Posted by ISean23 View Post
    quick question, does it contain creatine?
    No, Green Mag and Green Bulge will be the only creatine product in our lineup.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000) afi140 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got picked in other thread. Can't wait to try! Just don't want the reps to think I'm double dipping lol. Will post review ITT
    trust very few companies.