ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique my program for show

Going to give this a run for the next few weeks....

Monday.....chest, biceps, abs
    Tuesday.....back/traps, triceps, forearms (plus morning cario/HIIT)
    Wednesday....shoulders, legs, calves
    Thursday.......chest, biceps, abs
    Friday......back/traps, triceps, forearms
    Saturday.....cardio / HIIT

As you can see im only getting in 2 cardio/hiit sessions a week, however i will be supersetting most work outs. I only have 1 leg day as the competition im doing doesn't show quads/hammies (long shorts)

I'm currently 11.4%bf (180lb) 12 weeks out

room for adjustment??what yous think?

cheers
    PB'S AT 83KG

Deadlift 210kg
    Bench 120kg
    Squats 130kg
    Single arm rows 70kg

Work in progress

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this really means nothing without the nutrition plan...

ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ekpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    this really means nothing without the nutrition plan...
    Currently cycling carbs between 70 and 220, fats and protein make up the remainder where protein averages 220 and fats dont go over 106g e.g. low carb day

TDEE is around 3000 and my intake averages 2350/2400
    PB'S AT 83KG

Deadlift 210kg
    Bench 120kg
    Squats 130kg
    Single arm rows 70kg

Work in progress

soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fats seem a little higher then I would do. Why not up the carbs more consistently and keep the fats lower? not that there is anything fundamentally wrong with this I'm most just curious...
    100% natty 100% raw

Lifts raw @ 198 (gym)
    575 Squat w/wraps
    400 paused bench
    675 deadlift

Instagram - Scottschwartz13
    Bodybuilding Prep Log...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169114013

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a forum for personal trainers to interact with one another and for those who aspire to become trainers.

It's not for free advice on your progress for a show.

There are many other sub-forums on BB.com for that.
    NASM-CPT

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to do what works for you.
    Bodybuilding is an individual thing and often what works for one will not necessarily work for another.
    Its a game of trial and error until you find what works.
    That goes for nutrition as well as training.
    People may recommend something and it is up to you to give it an honest try if it looks logical.
    This is bodybuilding.
    Keep training and diet records and note how you looked and felt.
    Your training program looks like a typical five day split.
    You didn't put exercise,sets or reps so its harder to comment on it.
    I would say if its working for you stick with it,if not change things here and there.
    Make sure your trying to bring up your weaknesses and don't over do your ares that are not weak.

Originally Posted by ChessGuy View Post
    This is a forum for personal trainers to interact with one another and for those who aspire to become trainers.

It's not for free advice on your progress for a show.

There are many other sub-forums on BB.com for that.
    No need to act like a prick, for your information i am a personal trainer.......doing my first show, and i am on other sub-forums, the more sub forums i interact with the more i get chatting to like-minded people.

I'm one of these PT's that don't pretend to know it all, i'm always seeking to better myself and learn from other people and other PT's, coming on this forum as a PT and asking other PT's to review my training program is hardly doing anything wrong, in fact most would say fair play.

Take your head out of your ass and if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say it
    PB'S AT 83KG

Deadlift 210kg
    Bench 120kg
    Squats 130kg
    Single arm rows 70kg

Work in progress

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    You need to do what works for you.
    Bodybuilding is an individual thing and often what works for one will not necessarily work for another.
    Its a game of trial and error until you find what works.
    That goes for nutrition as well as training.
    People may recommend something and it is up to you to give it an honest try if it looks logical.
    This is bodybuilding.
    Keep training and diet records and note how you looked and felt.
    Your training program looks like a typical five day split.
    You didn't put exercise,sets or reps so its harder to comment on it.
    I would say if its working for you stick with it,if not change things here and there.
    Make sure your trying to bring up your weaknesses and don't over do your ares that are not weak.
    sound advice mate, like you say it's all trial and error down to the individual

cheers
    PB'S AT 83KG

Deadlift 210kg
    Bench 120kg
    Squats 130kg
    Single arm rows 70kg

Work in progress