fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to pack the house with. Wife is leaving. Opportunity for good habits

In short, the whole kitchen is being cleaned out. I am a man and simple. I don't do 25 part meals that much. I want to run a few things by to see what you guys think. I always prefer foods that are filling but light on cals. I am trying to drop about 10lbs of fat before I push the cals back up on a building phase.

-Greek yogurt and usually put some honey in if plain or other fruit blend
    - smoothies with banana, apple, orange, etc and usually a scoop of whey
    - whole nuts. prefer Picans, Almonds, pistachios.
    - I like red meat but also prefer dark meat chicken. I do chicken breast too but not my fave
    - I like Milk!! And cheese really but I read that is not a good idea for weight loss. Milk will have to stay though.
    - Eggs...I eat the hel out of them. Sometimes 5 in a day but in total maybe 12/week. I usually just scramble them with a little light oil or saute veggies first and add egg in.

Problem is I get cravings. I have learned that sometimes I gotta eat something. I can usually go all day without eating if I am real busy but towards the evening, I sit down and get hungry. I am looking for stuff that is filling, healthy, fast, kid friendly ( I have them), and makes sense. I know some people want to "make a salad" with this and that but I probably don't have time. I barely can make time for a smoothie. Enough so that I need to find a system of cutting and freezing fruits to make this easier. I usually put whole milk in them.

I know some here are anti-fat but there is a LOT of evidence that the brain needs it and I don't want to harm my brain to drop a few lbs. I know that what my body prefers is high protein or high fat.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please read the relevant stickies at the top of the page and post back after having done so if you still have questions. And people here are not anti-fat, the stickies will explain.

8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Frozen pizza and beer and your all good
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fastline1 View Post
    In short, the whole kitchen is being cleaned out. I am a man and simple. I don't do 25 part meals that much. I want to run a few things by to see what you guys think. I always prefer foods that are filling but light on cals. I am trying to drop about 10lbs of fat before I push the cals back up on a building phase.

-Greek yogurt and usually put some honey in if plain or other fruit blend
    - smoothies with banana, apple, orange, etc and usually a scoop of whey
    - whole nuts. prefer Picans, Almonds, pistachios.
    - I like red meat but also prefer dark meat chicken. I do chicken breast too but not my fave
    - I like Milk!! And cheese really but I read that is not a good idea for weight loss. Milk will have to stay though.
    - Eggs...I eat the hel out of them. Sometimes 5 in a day but in total maybe 12/week. I usually just scramble them with a little light oil or saute veggies first and add egg in.

Problem is I get cravings. I have learned that sometimes I gotta eat something. I can usually go all day without eating if I am real busy but towards the evening, I sit down and get hungry. I am looking for stuff that is filling, healthy, fast, kid friendly ( I have them), and makes sense. I know some people want to "make a salad" with this and that but I probably don't have time. I barely can make time for a smoothie. Enough so that I need to find a system of cutting and freezing fruits to make this easier. I usually put whole milk in them.

I know some here are anti-fat but there is a LOT of evidence that the brain needs it and I don't want to harm my brain to drop a few lbs. I know that what my body prefers is high protein or high fat.
    There is nothing wrong with it for fat loss at all, you just have to use portion control as cheese is calorie dense.

No one here is anti-fat, we KNOW you NEED to eat fats.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastline1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys. I was trying to avoid the hours long sticky section just to get a little input. Mostly trying to figure if anything on my list of eats stood out as a hell no. As well, along those lines, if anyone has any good ideas or something I might have missed. We can talk all day about how many grams of proteins, fats, etc. I am mostly targeting foods that can work. I can't ask the walmart lady for 5g of protein.

I know fish is very good for you and I will try to get more in my diet but some of it I don't really like, PITA to prepare, bad after taste, expensive in the midwest, etc. I do grill and smoke a lot in the warmer months. Maybe I can figure something out.

Totally off subject but smoked Gouda.... totally not good for you but.......damn!

FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTimbo17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fastline1 View Post
    Thanks guys. I was trying to avoid the hours long sticky section just to get a little input. Mostly trying to figure if anything on my list of eats stood out as a hell no. As well, along those lines, if anyone has any good ideas or something I might have missed. We can talk all day about how many grams of proteins, fats, etc. I am mostly targeting foods that can work. I can't ask the walmart lady for 5g of protein.

I know fish is very good for you and I will try to get more in my diet but some of it I don't really like, PITA to prepare, bad after taste, expensive in the midwest, etc. I do grill and smoke a lot in the warmer months. Maybe I can figure something out.

Totally off subject but smoked Gouda.... totally not good for you but.......damn!
    An hour or two of reading so you will posses knowledge that will allow you to enjoy these terrible foods like smoked gouda and not feel guilty about it? Or how to have a healthy relationship with foods you actually enjoy while maintaining good health and progress towards your goals?
    Your right just eating foods that sound healthy and hoping for the best seems much more reasonable.

Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'll find, almost nothing is off limits if eaten in moderation. Go look at the "Meals eating now thread" and you'll get the point.

Fruits
    Veggies
    Whole grains
    Lean Protein
    More protein

Make it happen and set yourself up for success.
    Forever Cutting