Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lower back problems? This brace has been a lifesaver. CHECK IT OUT!!

What's up everybody. A few years ago I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease, several bulging discs and Facet disease. I've been cleared for surgery but I'm trying to postpone it for as long as possible. Currently I'm in the process of losing weight and I'm down 14 lbs already but my back is really hurting and making it difficult. Recently my doctor recommended that I wear this brace and it has been one of the best things I've ever bought to help me through my workouts. It has a patented pulley system that allows you tighten and loosen at the pull of a strap. If you have back problems please check it out. Hope it helps you just as much as it has me. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.cybertechmedical.com/prod...s-lo-spineplus

You can also check them out on Amazon.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about your condition. Something I'd also recommend is mobility exercises to work your psoas muscles. These muscles are your abdominal muscles that are affected while sitting down for extended periods of time. People with desk jobs typically have very tight and short psoas muscles. This affects the rest of your body because it pulls in your back muscles, which leads to shoulders rounding, which leads to neck pain, etc. Obviously it won't be of any use to a degenerative disc disease case, but your back muscles being tight are one additional problem you just don't need.

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
    Sorry to hear about your condition. Something I'd also recommend is mobility exercises to work your psoas muscles. These muscles are your abdominal muscles that are affected while sitting down for extended periods of time. People with desk jobs typically have very tight and short psoas muscles. This affects the rest of your body because it pulls in your back muscles, which leads to shoulders rounding, which leads to neck pain, etc. Obviously it won't be of any use to a degenerative disc disease case, but your back muscles being tight are one additional problem you just don't need.
    Wow, I've been dealing with this pain for a long time and been to three different doctors and I've never heard of the psoas muscles. I just researched them online. Thanks a lot for the recommendation. My last doctor said I needed to work on my flexibility, but he didn't specify what type of stretching. I'll definitely look more into this. 'ppreciate it.

--Bruce Springsteen

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brokerb22 View Post
    Wow, I've been dealing with this pain for a long time and been to three different doctors and I've never heard of the psoas muscles. I just researched them online. Thanks a lot for the recommendation. My last doctor said I needed to work on my flexibility, but he didn't specify what type of stretching. I'll definitely look more into this. 'ppreciate it.
    The psoas is actually the largest muscle in the body yet many people don't know what it is. Here is a good introduction to it. Kelly Starrett has a bunch of videos on youtube about this muscle group

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The psoas is actually the largest muscle in the body....

I beg to differ

pataw

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In addition to the above recommendations, take a look at The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook. The self massage techniques described in the book have helped me fix a variety of pain, including back pain. A while back, I made a thread reviewing some of the massage tools I've tried. See http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137619833. In conjunction with the book, you might find it useful to purchase a Body Back Buddy.

That back brace looks interesting, however. I'll keep it in mind should I find myself needing one.

Repped!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

The psoas is actually the largest muscle in the body yet many people don't know what it is. Here is a good introduction to it. Kelly Starrett has a bunch of videos on youtube about this muscle group

I actually found some really good stretches last night. I look forward to implementing them into my daily stretching. Thanks, repped.

--Bruce Springsteen

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    In addition to the above recommendations, take a look at The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook. The self massage techniques described in the book have helped me fix a variety of pain, including back pain. A while back, I made a thread reviewing some of the massage tools I've tried. See http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137619833. In conjunction with the book, you might find it useful to purchase a Body Back Buddy.

That back brace looks interesting, however. I'll keep it in mind should I find myself needing one.

Repped!
    Great idea on the book KBKB! I always appreciate good recommendations when it comes to alleviating chronic pain. I also checked out the thread you created. Interesting. You guys have given me something to think about. repped back.

--Bruce Springsteen

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try and read everything you can from Dr. Stuart McGill.

When it comes to low back pain, he is the one to listen to.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------