Closed Thread
Page 50 of 251 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 7523
    aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Resinate View Post
    Anyone own acqua di parma essenza? The black bottle.

It's an edc but some say its strong..:
    Penisbrah bought some. Idk if he has any left
    ***Indonesian Brah***
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NYC Classthetics Crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ***LA MISC Crew***
    Madridista/Philly Eagles/LAkers/LA Galaxy/Persija "The Jak Mania"
    Finer Things in Life Crew: Cologne, Scotch, Wristwatch, Wetshave, Coffee Crews
    Part of the Fallen 337 and the Brave 767 Crew

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone own acqua di parma essenza? The black bottle.

It's an edc but some say its strong..:
    I have it somewhere in my closet. I had gotten an entire run of the Acqua's in January. I'll break it open asap.
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bouwnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    big thanks to aristopF for the generous bondventus sample
    youre a good dude

Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished 1 million. Amazing smell srs...

Now I want something else. Any suggestions that will get me the same amount of compliments 1 million got me? Literally got 1 everyday at university.

djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lutidine View Post

Now I want something else. Any suggestions that will get me the same amount of compliments 1 million got me? Literally got 1 everyday at university.
    La Nuit
    *misc cologne crew*

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right!
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Aventus

penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    Only place I was able to get free TF samples was in the TF boutique in Vegas. In NY it was only after I purchased something (not necessarily TF) that I was able to get some samples. But the good part about purchasing something in a Saks, Nordstrom, or Bloomingdale's is that you can always return/exchange it (even if you're opened and used it) if you're not satisfied (or are able to find a better price).
    that's why I only buy, if I have to at retail, from those that really know how to treat their customers. it doesn't even have to be giving samples necessarily, often I won't even ask, but outright lying or being rude and not even letting you finish asking bs. and I think I've gotten to the point where I'd be more vocal about it too, like telling them to ask my local TF SA whether he regrets letting a few mLs of samples go in exchange for a customer that has brought him >$1K in sales. and I've gotten to know enough SAs well enough where they show me what they work with and what the policies really are. the pre-made samples and supplies to make samples are there to be given away to customers, without purchase and in greater numbers with purchases, even at a smaller places
    Misc Cologne Crew

Splits/Bottles/Decants for sale: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WyEEkg1reqdNsHrBlPK7zaBUZ_TQWrXR4YOe483kg4/edit?usp=sharing
    Collection: http://sdrv.ms/1aRpkQk
    Custom sample sets available

HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on Tuscan leather Thursdays

Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lutidine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    La nuit or aventus guys?

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rose 31's really grown on me. Sotd

djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000)
    La nuit or aventus guys?
    Both!

If your looking to buy a bottle, then depend on your budget. Otherwise grab a decant of each from someone in here. Double profit!
    *misc cologne crew*

KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingKenny94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Guys

Used a previous thread for a cold weather scent recommendation before, and bought Mont Blanc Legend after getting some responses. I get tons of complements on it, so thought I'd try here for another recommendation.

Looking for a recommendation for a day-to-day spring scent. I'm at university, so don't want anything too overbearing, but I do want something with decent longevity.

I currently own: YSL La Nuit, VC&A Midnight in Paris, Acqua di Gio Essenza, Mont Blanc Legend.

Scent Popularity
    [ ]Popular scent
    [x]Less popular scent
    [ ]Doesn't Matter

Do you want to use it for..
    [x]Daytime
    [ ]Nighttime
    [ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
    [ ]Winter
    [x]Spring
    [ ]Summer
    [ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
    [x]Signature Day to Day
    [ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
    [ ]Date
    [ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
    [x]Alpha
    [x]Playful/Inviting
    [ ]Subtle
    [ ]Intimate
    [ ]Bold/Daring

How much would you like to spend?
    [ ]less than $20
    [ ]20-50$
    [x]50-100$
    [ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day

Thanks
    Skinny as phuck
    ICF 5x5
    Foam rolling saved my life crew

hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HALOBRYAN View Post
    In on Tuscan leather Thursdays
    still smelling like a brick'
    miscsmusic.com

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    La nuit or aventus guys?
    Both!
    I wouldn't blind buy a full bottle of Aventus if you have never smelled it. Its very expensive. La Nuit is a lot cheaper. Two great scents, but two total different vibes.
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951

stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) stifflerstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by penisguyjones View Post
    that's why I only buy, if I have to at retail, from those that really know how to treat their customers. it doesn't even have to be giving samples necessarily, often I won't even ask, but outright lying or being rude and not even letting you finish asking bs. and I think I've gotten to the point where I'd be more vocal about it too, like telling them to ask my local TF SA whether he regrets letting a few mLs of samples go in exchange for a customer that has brought him >$1K in sales. and I've gotten to know enough SAs well enough where they show me what they work with and what the policies really are. the pre-made samples and supplies to make samples are there to be given away to customers, without purchase and in greater numbers with purchases, even at a smaller places
    I had been talking to the sa a little bit about the different scents as I only really recognized TV and TL. He sprayed a card with one and mentioned filling a couple small vials/bottles of various scents. I told him that I wasn't ready to buy a >$200 bottle of cologne right then without actually sampling it on my body for a couple days and began to ask about a sample (literally said "a sample" so I definitely didn't imply I wanted multiple samples) then he cut me off and said no that's only offered if you buy a full bottle. I suppose I lost some leverage when I told him I wasn't ready to buy a bottle right then.

Sephora stocks these same brands of cologne I assume? I have no problem paying for some small samples, but if I can get it free than why not.

penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000) penisguyjones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks like Na****tto is done after they release this.

now perfumer is working here, http://www.ortoparisi.com/index.php?...=cms&id_lang=1
    bottles look pretty similar to Na****tto, lol

Originally Posted by stifflerstyle View Post
    I had been talking to the sa a little bit about the different scents as I only really recognized TV and TL. He sprayed a card with one and mentioned filling a couple small vials/bottles of various scents. I told him that I wasn't ready to buy a >$200 bottle of cologne right then without actually sampling it on my body for a couple days and began to ask about a sample (literally said "a sample" so I definitely didn't imply I wanted multiple samples) then he cut me off and said no that's only offered if you buy a full bottle. I suppose I lost some leverage when I told him I wasn't ready to buy a bottle right then.

Sephora stocks these same brands of cologne I assume? I have no problem paying for some small samples, but if I can get it free than why not.
    in my opinion, it's the complete opposite. that is the most legitimate reason you should get a sample, to see if it's worth the money, that way you can test it in various conditions and with a full wearing or two. sampling on a card or a spray on your hand doesn't mean dick. even though I do it all the time, blind buys are not the way to go, testing is essential. Sephora will give you like 2 or 3 samples if you just ask, piece of cake. they won't have as good a selection as Neimans since it is all designer stuff, but that definitely doesn't mean there aren't great designer fragrances.
    Last edited by penisguyjones; 03-20-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Splits/Bottles/Decants for sale: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12WyEEkg1reqdNsHrBlPK7zaBUZ_TQWrXR4YOe483kg4/edit?usp=sharing

Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000) Resinate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PipeHitter808 View Post
    I have it somewhere in my closet. I had gotten an entire run of the Acqua's in January. I'll break it open asap.
    Awesome that'd be great.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Most Annoying Poster in Cologne Crew*

condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So for a long time I wasn't a big fan of GIT. I didn't care much for the majorly "fresh" frags and liked something a bit softer or smoother, as I would describe it. In cool weather I would always reach for Eight & Bob or GPHII, or AHEB if it was a bit warmer. GIT was an afterthought.

I have really done a 180 on it though. Now I can't wait to wear it more this spring. Wore it today and was impressed with how it smelt all day. I can definitely see this being the next expensive bottle I get. I think the fact that preferences can change so drastically over time is another thing that keeps this hobby interesting.
    S&P
    Cologne Crew
    Running Crew

Indochino referral for $75 suit discount: http://share.indochino.com/x/t5LElp

m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000)

get some spicebomb, same type of vibe kina. And aventus and la nuit are always compliment getters
    Decants Available:

A&F, ADP, Amouage, Andy Tauer, Bois 1920, Bond no9, Cartier, Cereus, Chanel, Creed, D&G, Dior, DSquared, Frapin, Gaultier, Gooci, Guerlain SDV/TI, HEELEY, Hermes, Issey, Lacoste, L'occitane, Mandarina Duck, MFK, Mugler, Odin, Paco Rabanne, Prada, Serge Luten, Tom Ford, Van Cleef, Versace, Victor&Rolf, XERJOFF, YSL

Link to Sales Page:

http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=384

PM ME

HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    80 degrees + sweating in the small gym+ 2 sprays = that guy

Just in case i did not wear it tothe gym

Edit tuscan leather
    Last edited by HALOBRYAN; 03-20-2014 at 07:05 PM.

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome that'd be great.
    AdP Essenza is great. It's a smoother, long lasting version of Neroli Portofino imo. It was split ITT less than a month ago

looks like Na****tto is done after they release this.
    [img]http://www.basenotes.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=26606&d=1395323813&stc =1[img]

now perfumer is working here, http://www.ortoparisi.com/index.php?...=cms&id_lang=1
    bottles look pretty similar to Na****tto, lol

in my opinion, it's the complete opposite. that is the most legitimate reason you should get a sample, to see if it's worth the money, that way you can test it in various conditions and with a full wearing or two. sampling on a card or a spray on your hand doesn't mean dick. even though I do it all the time, blind buys are not the way to go, testing is essential. Sephora will give you like 2 or 3 samples if you just ask, piece of cake. they won't have as good a selection as Neimans since it is all designer stuff, but that definitely doesn't mean there aren't great designer fragrances.
    That new na****tto bottle looks fukking terrible

And as for sample success, I've always been successful when 1. I kind of show off my knowledge about the line (even though I kind of feel like a douche doing it) and 2. when I seem ready/willing to buy but say that I prefer to wear it on my skin a few times before I purchase
    Last edited by kcbar58; 03-20-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    Misc Cologne Crew

RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingKenny94 View Post
    Hi Guys

Used a previous thread for a cold weather scent recommendation before, and bought Mont Blanc Legend after getting some responses. I get tons of complements on it, so thought I'd try here for another recommendation.

Looking for a recommendation for a day-to-day spring scent. I'm at university, so don't want anything too overbearing, but I do want something with decent longevity.

I currently own: YSL La Nuit, VC&A Midnight in Paris, Acqua di Gio Essenza, Mont Blanc Legend.

Scent Popularity
    [ ]Popular scent
    [x]Less popular scent
    [ ]Doesn't Matter

Do you want to use it for..
    [x]Daytime
    [ ]Nighttime
    [ ]Doesn't matter

What season should it be appropriate for (select all that apply)
    [ ]Winter
    [x]Spring
    [ ]Summer
    [ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
    [x]Signature Day to Day
    [ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
    [ ]Date
    [ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
    [x]Alpha
    [x]Playful/Inviting
    [ ]Subtle
    [ ]Intimate
    [ ]Bold/Daring

How much would you like to spend?
    [ ]less than $20
    [ ]20-50$
    [x]50-100$
    [ ]$100+ CEO'n 10k a day

Thanks
    Dior Homme Sport fits the bill. I'm going to looking to buy Guerlain Homme for this summer, got a nice fresh vibe but longevity might be an issue. YSL's L'Homme is an incredible scent but I'm not sure if it'd be considered 'too popular'
    Misc Cologne Crew

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stifflerstyle View Post

dem cheeky kunts.

but no Sephora doesn't carry niche, and IRL stores don't sell samples. (That I'm aware of.) You can buy samples online though like at luckyscent, aedes, min ny etc.
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 10ml decants available.

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    La nuit or aventus guys?
    without taking the price tags into account, I like Aventus way more than La Nuit. But they aren't really that comparable. Aventus is fruity/smoky, La Nuit is just sweet and borderline feminine IMO.

Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post
    Rose 31's really grown on me. Sotd
    good stuff, perfect for this time of year IMO. it has a crispness to it that really shines in the spring/fall.

SOTN: Polo Sport Extreme

hnnnnng, finally got this badboy in the mail tonight. That feel when you get your nose on a frag for the first time in 15 years...

had not smelled it since I used to wear it in high school around 99. Smells great, longevity is pretty damn pathetic lol, but I can't complain. Just thrilled to have this one back in my arsenal.

and that bottle is just dope too.
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor ”

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

Originally Posted by kcbar58 View Post
    And as for sample success, I've always been successful when 1. I kind of show off my knowledge about the line (even though I kind of feel like a douche doing it) and 2. when I seem ready/willing to buy but say that I prefer to wear it on my skin a few times before I purchase
    I guess at this point if I know the line already and don't have much to test and there is nothing new, I don't tend to go to their section all that much anymore, unless the SA is someone I know and shoot the chit with about fragrances in general. but showing knowledge in general always helps.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At this point it's like I just want to buy everything... High contemplating buying 10ml of Ambre Nuit, MI, Bergamote 22, New Haarlem, 1270, etc... Fuark.

NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYCBoomBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I try to do the same. I know one SA at Saks out in LI who always gives me a bunch of samples when I purchase something, she even filled up a By Kilian travel atomizer with my choice of fragrance when I just bought the atomizer by itself (7.5ml for free) but in general, at least in NY, they are rather dismissive of customers unless they seem to know them or assume something about them. It might also depend on the company, getting a By Kilian sample is easy enough as they come pre-packaged. Tom Ford makes them work by filling up 4ml decants, so maybe they're just that lazy. But places like MiN are the total opposite, even more so if they're familiar with you. I can walk out with half a dozen samples without buying anything, and a dozen or more if I do.

Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saskcan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    At this point it's like I just want to buy everything... High contemplating buying 10ml of Ambre Nuit, MI, Bergamote 22, New Haarlem, 1270, etc... Fuark.
    Bergamote 22... WANT
    Misc Cologne Crew

Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Travluh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kcbar58 View Post
    How'd you like 40 Knots?
    Wasn't really impressed by 40 Knots tbh. Never really picked up the 'marine' vibe, it was just a spicy wood scent. Didn't stand out at all.

SOTLastDayAtWork: Aventus
    "To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world." - Freya Stark

|0--[Misc Cologne Crew] - Because 60% of the time, it works every time
    |0--[Forever Cutting Crew]
    |0--[EDM Crew] - Ultra 2014, Ultra Bali 2016, Ultra Bali 2017, TML 2019, Untold 2019

SOTD: La Nuit
    *misc cologne crew*

Closed Thread