Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MASSIVE stretchmarks (pic) no motivation

Hey brahs

I'm gonna be real with you, I am so torn up (no pun intended) by these stretch marks. Srsly, they're the worst ive seen on a guy my size.

Ironically I was 50 lbs overweight 5 years ago with very minor marks. Two years after I lost weight, I gained ten pounds. That ten pounds caused these:

I have more cm wide marks on stomach, sides, legs ect.

Should I see a doctor? This is so rare. None of my friends have marks anywhere near this severe. I am trying so hard not to be depressed about it. But my body will never reach aesthetic potential.

I kno I'm a ******* for being insecure. I am trying so hard to get over it :/

Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Friendly bump

ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try different lotions or coco butter. Really not much you can do sorry bra

blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000) blunose is just really nice. (+1000)
    These don't look that bad at all, everyone who lifts gets them if they're doing it right.

The delt-pec tie in, bicep and lats are classic places to get them. Lots of lotions and gimmicks promise to get rid of them but in my experience they don't do much to help. With time they fade until almost non existance. Don't worry bro, be proud of them, they certainly don't "ruin your aesthetics" they'll fade in a few years.

If you're really bothered by them, tanning does wonders.

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are the stripes of your transformation, be proud of them.

Or wallow in self pity. Your choice.

Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gearhead454W9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those will look bad ass when you're cut up with muscle. Keep going!
    Forever Cutting

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol do you realize how many of these "aesthetic" guys are covered in these kinds of stretch marks? I have them everywhere.. They don't matter as much when you have an actual aesthetic body. I get new ones all the time too.. part of the territory. Not very many people at all are blessed with superior skin genetics.. Even then, you're most likey gonna get them sometimes. A good solid tan can minimize appearance also. You can't really get rid of them, only fade them.

Originally Posted by Gearhead454W9 View Post
    Those will look bad ass when you're cut up with muscle. Keep going!
    Appreciate it man.

Honestly though, how common is this? I feel like a freak!

Originally Posted by UpInSmoke View Post
    lol do you realize how many of these "aesthetic" guys are covered in these kinds of stretch marks? I have them everywhere.. They don't matter as much when you have an actual aesthetic body. I get new ones all the time too.. part of the territory. Not very many people at all are blessed with superior skin genetics.. Even then, you're most likey gonna get them sometimes. A good solid tan can minimize appearance also. You can't really get rid of them, only fade them.
    Wow. Never thought about it that way. Thanks man.

heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heavybreaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Common issue, not really much help from me, I still have them in the armpit area on both arms and the quad/pelvis tie-in. Don't be upset, be proud like these people are saying. Takes some real lifting to start getting those marks

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My stretch marks are actually worse than that, but that's happens with weight lifting. I embraced it, because i rather have big muscles and some stretch marks.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinvb_657 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Expected hardcore stretch marks. Your normal man sorry to disappoint lol its when they're on ur belly u should feel shame
    Current -365/300/495
    Goals 2015- 405/340/550

Heaviest Weight - 310

Current - 207

"I do today what others wont so tomorrow I can do what others cant"

NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't lose motivation brah no one will care if you're aesthetic

Originally Posted by NeedsToCut View Post
    don't lose motivation brah no one will care if you're aesthetic
    I just feel like, the thickness and severity of these marks prevents me from ever being truly aesthetic.

tyjaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey buddy, I had the same thing, still do. As a fresh in college i went from 255 to 170, stretch marks ensued, same exact spot. Guess what? No one looks at your stretch marks when youre jacked and tan my friend. Hold strong, keep pushing!
    All this kid knows up till 21 is failure. So when he gets up and fails again and again he says f**k it, its just an average day I always fail. But soon he started failing better, stronger and smarter.

TJJ

PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeterrJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro there not as bad as you think!

Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My entire upper body is covered in stretch marks, they are horrible but nothing can be done. None of my girlfriends gave a **** its me who hates them.

I'm trying a derma roller at the moment to see if that helps, maybe you could give that a shot?

Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wear them like battle scars......I actually enjoy watching mine grow over time.
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

US Army Firefighter

2014 MISC Bench Press Competition 1st Place Winner 425lbs@198 BW

Registered User itseemsunlikely's Avatar
    itseemsunlikely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itseemsunlikely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itseemsunlikely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itseemsunlikely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Vitamin E oil can help reduce them. Massage it in before bed.

AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100)
    Quite a few people get them, don't feel so down. If they are bothering you as bad as you say, try Coco Butter. It depends on their stage how effective that will be, though.

ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReloadedV1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those aren't even that bad. At one point my stretch marks bothered me so much but as my physique progressed I don't even notice I have them anymore. You'll be good brah

devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the hottest guys I know has a bunch of them all across his upper arms. No one cares as long as you don't care. I have some, too, almost everyone does somewhere. Tanning hides them a bit, but not much. They don't bother me because I'm so happy with the rest of my body. Confidence works wonders
    "You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset."

Founder of AZ Ladies who Lift
    http://www.meetup.com/az-Ladies-who-Lift/

Current(lbs) | S:225 D:185 B:95
    Goals(lbs) | S:305 D:250 B:135

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't call those massive. I have stretch marks and loose skin all over my lower abdomen from when I used to be fat. I think if you just got them, you can put cocoa butter or vitamin E oil on them to help them fade, but for mine it's too late for that!
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have some in that area, as well as my glutes, and it's no big deal. Keep lifting, they'll fade a bit over time as well.

chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100) chripspoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    They're a badge of honor my man. Wear it with pride

jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000) jfc0012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not that bad brah

GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettingYucky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're a man... Why da fuk u care about some stretch marks? I like them... Gives my skin character... Das it mane

dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschenk2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not that bad

The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The2JZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's mostly skin genetics. A friend of mine was like 35% bf (mind you he lost a lot of weight) and he had no visible stretch marks anywhere. I have an ample amount of stretch marks.
    If you're young, they'll hopefully fade over time. If not then use Aloe Vera lotion or Coco butter.

Originally Posted by The2JZ View Post
    It's mostly skin genetics. A friend of mine was like 35% bf (mind you he lost a lot of weight) and he had no visible stretch marks anywhere. I have an ample amount of stretch marks.
    If you're young, they'll hopefully fade over time. If not then use Aloe Vera lotion or Coco butter.
    Yeah I wonder what's making me susceptible to such massive wide marks. Is there some kind of nutrient or vitamin vitamin deficiency that causes these? Because I developed them them without gaining hardly any weight.

I see hundreds of huge guys at the gym without marks at all. Am I just incredibly unlucky or do I have a medical condition?