Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up BPI 1MR Vortex/BPI Best BCAAs/BPI B4

Thanks to BPI and TheFugitive for giving me the chance to review six sample packs of Vortex along with a few packs of B4 and Best BCAAs.

Vortex has the smallest serving size out of any pre-workout powder I've ever seen with the prop blend coming in at just 1,705 mg in addition to 20 mg of niacin.

The first ingredient is glycerol, which probably makes up a large majority of the blend seeing as how caffeine is the third ingredient and has been shown to increase cellular water uptake. The only thing I could find out about indigofera pulchra was that it's potentially anti-inflammatory. Caffeine is just caffeine and people have been estimating that 1MR Vortex has anywhere from 150-200 mg of caffeine, which seems accurate to me. White leadwort is another ingredient I can't find much out about, would be cool if TheFugitive was able to disclose some more information about this and indigofera pulchra since I'm sure the guys at BPI have done their homework. Securinega suffruticosa is a central nervous system stimulant. Yohimbe is yohimbe.

I'm always skeptical of pre-workouts with micro-serving sizes, but it seems to be the new trend, and if they work there's nothing wrong with that. Vortex is a primarily stimulant based pre-workout with the addition of glycerol giving it some pump too.

Best BCAAs has been around for a while longer than Vortex that has an innovative oligopeptide multi-chain linked BCAA model, which BPI says may alow for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. They also threw in some agmatine and CLA for good measure, which makes it a good intra-workout BCAA product.

I haven't tried B4 yet but it's BPI's one a day fatburner.

This initial review will be mainly focusing on Vortex.

Profile - An interesting profile, micro-serving size and lots of stims. Would love to know more about it if someone from BPI is able to tell us.

Mixability - Put it in a water bottle and shook it around. No problems here.

Taste - Fruit Punch is good. Looking forward to trying to the other flavors in the future.

Effects - With about half a packet I feel ready to go to the gym and tear it up, today I used two for the first time for arm day.

Today's workout:

Dumbbell Curls 25x3x10+
    Hammer Curls 25x3x10+
    Barbell Curls 55x3x10+

Palms Down Forearm Curl On Bench 15x3x12
    Palms Up Forearm Curl On Bench 15x3x15, last set drop set down to 12 then 10 then 8 to failure.

Triceps Extensions 25x3x16, last set drop set from 25 to 20 to 15 to 12 to 10 to 8 to 5 back to 25 until failure.
    Decline EZ Bar Triceps Extension 55x2x12 55x1x15

I still have a crazy pump going on and I've been home for about 15 minutes. I could barely lift a plate my arms are so dead and I still have to work later. Today was arm day (as you can see) and normally I'm in the gym for an hour, today on a packet of Vortex I banged out my whole workout and even a little bit more than usual in around 50 minutes. I still have four more packets to go so I'll get to try a full packet tomorrow on leg day, then shoulder day and chest day as well. Looking forward to it already!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stopped using two scoops on arm day, the pump was to much. Thanks for the review
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did leg day today, one packet of 1MR Vortex and a packet of Best BCAAs and I had an awesome leg day:

Leg Extensions 90x3x15 100x2x15+ (Super set with leg curls)
    Leg Curls 80x2x15 70x3x15 (Super set with leg extensions)

Leg press 170x4x15 180x20x1 (Super set with toe press)
    Toe press 170x4x15 180x25x1(Super set with leg press)

Best BCAAs

Profile - Another interesting profile with oligopeptide multi-chain linked BCAAs that BPI says improve bioavailability, along with CLA and agmatine.

Taste - I am not a watermelon lover. I don't like the taste of anything watermelon flavored, but I think people that do would enjoy Best BCAAs.

Effects - Used one serving during my workout after not eating for a few hours and hit all my reps and added some extra. No complaints here.

Been having some awesome workouts lately with 1MR Vortex and Best BCAAs, going to try B4 for the first time tomorrow and will post a review for that as well.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coatal View Post
    Did leg day today, one packet of 1MR Vortex and a packet of Best BCAAs and I had an awesome leg day:

Leg Extensions 90x3x15 100x2x15+ (Super set with leg curls)
    Leg Curls 80x2x15 70x3x15 (Super set with leg extensions)

Leg press 170x4x15 180x20x1 (Super set with toe press)
    Toe press 170x4x15 180x25x1(Super set with leg press)

Best BCAAs

Profile - Another interesting profile with oligopeptide multi-chain linked BCAAs that BPI says improve bioavailability, along with CLA and agmatine.

Taste - I am not a watermelon lover. I don't like the taste of anything watermelon flavored, but I think people that do would enjoy Best BCAAs.

Effects - Used one serving during my workout after not eating for a few hours and hit all my reps and added some extra. No complaints here.

Been having some awesome workouts lately with 1MR Vortex and Best BCAAs, going to try B4 for the first time tomorrow and will post a review for that as well.
    They work so well together. Looking forward to your thoughts on B4

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Used a couple packs of B4 the last few days and I love how the dosage is one a day. Makes it much easier than fatburners that want you to take 3-4 divided doses. The energy was great but I don't have enough to measure the fatburning effects.

Used my last packet of Vortex yesterday.

Vortex Final Review:

Flavor: Flavor is great and mixes easily, just wish it didn't have food coloring in it 9/10

Effects: Two servings is awesome. Pump, energy and focus. Pump was so good yesterday my arms got too big for my shirt for the first time. 9/10

Overall: Some people can probably use one scoop or a scoop and a half of Vortex and get the same effects I do at two, in which case Vortex has amazing value at just 27.95 for 50 servings. For those of us that two scoop it, 27.95 for 25 servings is still competitive and nothing to scoff at. Flavor is great, effects are good, just wish the label was a bit more transparent. 9/10

I would definitely buy Vortex in the future, especially the new flavor which sounds delicious.

Thanks for your final review

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Thanks for your final review
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review your products, I've sold two Vortexes at work lately and we just got the new flavor the other day

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review your products, I've sold two Vortexes at work lately and we just got the new flavor the other day
    Blueberry Raz?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Blueberry Raz?
    Blueberry Lemon Ice I think it's called, sounds delicious. I might pick some up for myself

Blueberry Lemon Ice I think it's called, sounds delicious. I might pick some up for myself
    Keep me posted on your thoughts if you decide to pick it up

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

jwonchjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take B4 in the morning with breakfast and 1MR vortex before my workout. I'm experiencing bad jitters with the combination. I get the good pump and energy but it is almost to much. I feel wired throughout my whole workout. Is this normal at first while my body gets used to the extra caffiene or should I just stick to one of these supplements at a time. Maybe half the dosage of 1 MR?

Originally Posted by jwonchjr View Post
    I take B4 in the morning with breakfast and 1MR vortex before my workout. I'm experiencing bad jitters with the combination. I get the good pump and energy but it is almost to much. I feel wired throughout my whole workout. Is this normal at first while my body gets used to the extra caffiene or should I just stick to one of these supplements at a time. Maybe half the dosage of 1 MR?
    Please do not stack both products. Stick to one or the other. Thanks for supporting BPI Sports

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please do not stack both products. Stick to one or the other. Thanks for supporting BPI Sports
    I've never tried anything from BPI Sports as of yet, would you recommend a pre-workout supplement to those on a cut lifting 3 times a week? Also to OP thanks for the review, I definitely want to try these one day.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tacomaster View Post
    I've never tried anything from BPI Sports as of yet, would you recommend a pre-workout supplement to those on a cut lifting 3 times a week? Also to OP thanks for the review, I definitely want to try these one day.
    Yeap you can. Vortex + pump-hd + best bcaa is an amazing & delicious combo.