zoltan56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement help? program help?

Hey guys so ive basically reached my goal weight of 210 at 6"5 (i wanted the max weight out of the field that is ideal for my height (190-210)) but now i have a few questions, ive been going to the gym for the last month and a half using this program (with a few swaps for different exercises that work the same body part as the one i swapped out) and ill be done it around the end of april. Now that im at my goal weight i still have some fat left after the time so far at the gym (i know its a long term process but im one of those self-conscious people that think their body isnt changing AT ALL), ive been using vita-pack stakpack, and pure mass gainer. So i still have fat left in my chest/stomach area (which is the area of high concern for me.. you know... wanting to get that buffness that almost everyone i see at the gym has).

Onto the question finally, now that im at my goal weight what should i be doing to build that muscle and get rid of some fat that im looking for as stated above?, what supplements (i.e protein powder or whatever) should i take now that ive reached my weight goal, should i keep taking the pure mass again after this first bag is done to easily help get the calories im gonna need to maintain the 210 that im at? or take something different?, any other supplements that might help that isnt out of control (i plan on buying another case of the vita-pack that ive been using), and also any recommendations on a workout program for the gym when im done this first one?.

Any help will be appreciated guys thanks. (sorry i wanted to post a link to the program im on but i "dont have 50 posts" so i cant....)

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you will not continue to build muscle while losing fat, you have to be in a surplus of kcals to build muscle and a deficit to lose fat and weight so your goals may conflict each other

Stick to your basics --> Whey, Multi, Creatine, and Fishoil and focus on creating a small deficit. Thats all you need. if you need some diet and training advice i suggest you read these:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

zoltan56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so is it possible to replace fat with muscle by being in a surplus all the time or do i have to lose the fat first?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zoltan56 View Post
    so is it possible to replace fat with muscle by being in a surplus all the time or do i have to lose the fat first?
    If you eat enough to build muscle you will not be in a deficit therefore not losing weight (fat) so the muscle would potentially just be under the fat tissue.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zoltan56 View Post
    If you can control you caloric intake correctly, you can increase muscle mass with minimal fat gains. But, no, you cannot turn muscle into fat or replace one for the other. As Bob said above, read those links because the more you can pound into your head on how to count calories, the better off you'll be in the long run... sooner! Don't try to waste time figuring out how to turn fat into muscle cuz it doesn't work that way.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]