TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500)

Can people gain muscle at a much faster rate than others?

I know it's a dumb question. But I'm already seeing a very small difference in my arms than what they used to be. I've only been working out for a few days. Is this normal? I don't want to be doing something unknown to me wrong. Thx

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    lol, probably just glycogen uptake.

You aren't going to be Ronnie Coleman by the end of the month.

In answer to your question - yes. Age, genetics, hormonal profile, gender - these things all make a difference.

Of course training right and eating right mean more than everything.

Legendary Super Saiyan snicklefritz42's Avatar
    snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snicklefritz42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I am not mistaken, different body types gain weight easier/more difficult. So yeah genetics have a lot to do with it, special conditions too and so fourth
    You can't climb the ladder to success with your hands in your pockets.

Spends 80 dollars a day on cell tech because Jay Cutler told me to.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything is possible.

drewmurr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheCommander View Post
    I know it's a dumb question. But I'm already seeing a very small difference in my arms than what they used to be. I've only been working out for a few days. Is this normal? I don't want to be doing something unknown to me wrong. Thx
    Yes, You can gain muscle much faster than an experienced lifter for two reasons: 1) Your age, at 20 your hormones should be optimal. and 2) You're new to weight training. You will experience the most growth in your first year, you can put on much more muscle as a beginner than an experienced lifter.

Take advantage of it. Lift heavy, lift often, and lift safe.

Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: Babby's first pump

TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500) TheCommander is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Itinerus View Post
    ITT: Babby's first pump
    Nope

Registered User jamaatalcomilla's Avatar
    jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you could be the next mr olympia bud
    even Einstein couldnt explain gravity

Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itinerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nope
    6'0", 145... yes it is.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

They are just inflated still. To answer you question, sort of. Some people gain muscle faster simply because they are gaining a higher % of muscle compared to overall weight gain. For instance if someone puts on 10 pounds and gains 7 pounds of muscle vs 3 pounds of fat, as compared to another who does 5 and 5.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

Originally Posted by Itinerus View Post
    6'0", 145... yes it is.
    Nope

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes. But in your case its just pump/glycogen

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People who take cell tech usually see faster muscle growth
    There is no substitute for hard work

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only been working out for a few days.
    There's your problem.

BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillMoorman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope
    Yup. Don't be a dick. You just started and your body is changing because of the stresses applied to it. You are experiencing what we call noob gains. Hit the iron for a year, and see what we mean.