Page 180 of 183 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 5488
    lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But who was results?

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    This has to be a troll thread.. been going on for years and guy keeps saying "almost ready to post protocol" lol...
    Yeah seems like it huh? Figuring out all the vitamin & mineral combinations is a slow process... I wish I could've had it done 6 months ago but it's not been easy. Once you change one supplement, it impacts how your body uses everything else. Every time I think I'm just about done, a new imbalance pops up which has to be corrected. Every time I make a small adjustment it takes about a week for me to see the impact and to re-adjust. I have been doing this every week for about the past year. Have you ever played that game Mastermind where you have to figure out the correct combination of 4 colored pegs? It's like that, but instead of just 4 pegs and 4 colors to choose from, you have 10 - 20 different supplements. On top of that, getting too much of one thing can inhibit the impact of something else, it's very tricky to identify how much is just enough.

I've nailed down the correct amount of some of the key pieces - zinc, copper, iron, iodine and selenium, as well as vitamins A, E, and D, but am still finalizing a few of the other minerals like calcium, magnesium, and assessing whether or not some of the other trace minerals are helpful (manganese, chromium, molybdenum, etc.).

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FrontRowEcho View Post
    Yeah seems like it huh? Figuring out all the vitamin & mineral combinations is a slow process... I wish I could've had it done 6 months ago but it's not been easy. Once you change one supplement, it impacts how your body uses everything else. Every time I think I'm just about done, a new imbalance pops up which has to be corrected. Every time I make a small adjustment it takes about a week for me to see the impact and to re-adjust. I have been doing this every week for about the past year. Have you ever played that game Mastermind where you have to figure out the correct combination of 4 colored pegs? It's like that, but instead of just 4 pegs and 4 colors to choose from, you have 10 - 20 different supplements. On top of that, getting too much of one thing can inhibit the impact of something else, it's very tricky to identify how much is just enough.

I've nailed down the correct amount of some of the key pieces - zinc, copper, iron, iodine and selenium, as well as vitamins A, E, and D, but am still finalizing a few of the other minerals like calcium, magnesium, and assessing whether or not some of the other trace minerals are helpful (manganese, chromium, molybdenum, etc.).
    Why does it matter if everyone's body is different and reacts differently to different things? There is no one size fits all "program" or whatever ur gonna put out.
    Angels

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    Why does it matter if everyone's body is different and reacts differently to different things? There is no one size fits all "program" or whatever ur gonna put out.

Rooney has a point. It would be better to lay out what is currently working for you and then list what the specific bodily reaction you get to each vitamin and mineral when you dose too high. That way anyone who is following yours to a T can use their own biofeedback to determine what's too much for them. It's the only way to dial in each person's unique stack.

joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just fukking LMAO at how this thread has been going for years yet not a single source, proof, pics, anything

some really bizarre characters popping up in here too, giving people advice and telling them to take a chit ton of garbage supplements

it's gotta be some kinda mental illness where they're pretending to be gurus in medical fields to give themselves a sense of authority that they lack in real life. or they get off on picking at one of guys' biggest (and most marketable) insecurities

what's most disturbing is that some miscers actually ran these "protocols" trying to salvage what's left. just fukking LOL

180 pages with no pics, no proof, no nothing

how the fuk are you *******s so dumb?

shave it bitch

dis you brah?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/17/health...est/index.html

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for demutscence therapy, can u use a paper towel when massaging temples? soak up that oil

also jd moyer is goat, quit wasting time with stack experimentation and just get his book. its working for me
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

shininguri is on a distinguished road. (+10)

made my hair regrow by accident

So long story short had a varicocele which is a varicose vein in your balls and was reading how rutin works for hemorrhoids which is just varicose veins in your butt so i tried it along with vitamin c and L lysine as they're good for veins health. So at about the second week my girlfriend goes" your hair is getting darker" I said yeah? i noticed but being a hair growth nut thought i might be imagining or because i hadnt cut my hair since i started rutin. Anyway i cut my hair and notice that the right side of my hairline which has been higher up then the rest of my lining for about 10 years was lower but the hair wasnt thick. Im estatic at this point and go to my grandmothers and make a point of it as she has been following my hair line woes over the years. She comments " yeah your hair line is almost perfect thats the first time i've seen it like that. So yeah try rutin. vitamin c + lysine is a plus but just try rutin its like 12 dollars. This is my third week lining is still getting thicker. Maybe rutin works because it thins your blood i dunno but try it. unless of course your on blood meds already. but yeah hope it helps if you dont try well i still did my part by putting it out there. Oh yeah i did 1000 mg of rutin for 7 days then cut down to 500mg a day since. In fact i didnt take it in the last 2 days because i dont know how much it thins the blood but yeah try it brothers. 12dollars and 2-3 weeks to see a difference wont kill you. peace

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been trying the original protocol for about 10 days now, minus the baking soda and Spiro. I haven't really felt different, other than sleeping more deeply (zinc?). Have been taking the Niacinimide during the day and at night. Maybe that's helped me relax a little. I haven't noticed anything from the Iodine that I'm aware of, maybe because I was already drinking salt water every morning (pink Himalayan, to support adrenals).

Was already taking:

Methyl B12 (Jarrow 5000)

Apple Cider Vinegar

Coconut Oil

Green Tea

D3

Turmeric, Black Pepper and Cinnamon (supposed to help with insulin resistance, among others. Black Pepper increases absorption of curcumin (in Turmeric) by 200 times).

The ACV, Green Tea, Coconut Oil and B12 will always be a part of my diet. They make me feel great. I pretty much drown whatever I'm eating in spices. My goal is to eat strictly for health, 99% of the time.

What I have noticed recently is that I don't really get very hungry. Some days I literally only eat a 6-egg omelet with cheese and ham and end up fasting for the rest of the day. I've been trying to lose weight after gaining a bunch following a knee injury. My weight loss stalled a bit, so I have been cycling calories and carbs a bit. I seem to finally have broken the plateau. I'll eat heavy whipping cream or dark chocolate when I feel like a refeed is in order.

The easiest way for me to eat the Coconut Oil when it is solid is just to melt it into the green tea.

The liver powder is the most vile thing I've ever eaten. I just mix it with 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp cayenne, and a green powder supplement, but it still tastes horrible. I plug my nose and chug it..

I probably won't supplement with Iodine beyond a month or two max, and will continue salt water every morning either way.

For topicals, I'm using emu oil and the nizoral shampoo. I may start coconut oil + tea tree oil overnight occasionally. Shedding and itching seem to be non-existant, as long as I put some kind of oil in my hair daily. I'm thinking that I need a topical to boost growth. I may experiment with the Monistat 7 (mixed with an oil) just to see LOL:

Edit: I'm NOT doing the parasite cleanse, but may start taking a supplemental dose of MSM daily. It supposedly helps remove "bad" calcium and strengthen hair and nails, among others.
    Last edited by wnc817; 09-17-2017 at 09:18 PM.

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just ordered this for MSM. It seems to have great reviews. Also the same manufacturer as the Methyl B12 that I like:

https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...=d594b-20&th=1

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Rooney has a point. It would be better to lay out what is currently working for you and then list what the specific bodily reaction you get to each vitamin and mineral when you dose too high. That way anyone who is following yours to a T can use their own biofeedback to determine what's too much for them. It's the only way to dial in each person's unique stack.
    Because from what I've seen, there actually is an underlying combination of deficiencies which lead to hormonal imbalance, poor metabolism, and hair loss, that is common to most men (women also face a similar combination of deficiencies, but it doesn't cause MPB for them). I have looked at mineral test results from a number of people with low metabolism and hormonal issues, and the pattern is fairly consistent.

For example, both hypothyroid and hyperthyroid people tend to have comparable deficiencies, despite the effect on their thyroid being vastly different (one producing too much thyroid hormone, the other not enough). The variation in symptoms depends on which vitamin or mineral is more deficient than the others (despite them all being low). In hyperthyroid people, copper is one of the main deficiencies, whereas hypothyroid people also have a slightly higher iron/B12 deficiency in addition to the copper deficiency. Treatment, however, would involve the same combination of supplements for each, as the proportions that the body uses of those vitamins and minerals is the same.

RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RG90Natty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been on and off fin for 7 years. It isn't really working right now anymore and my hairline is slowly taking a piss on me. Transplant will be my only solution next year. Tour is almost over boyos
    Adventure crew
    Manchester United crew
    Albanian/Illyrian crew

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    for demutscence therapy, can u use a paper towel when massaging temples? soak up that oil
    been doing this and towel is damp with sebum / oil every time
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

ALPHASIAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone have any before and after pics except of the guy OP posted? No one in this 180 page thread has any results with the protocol.
    Quest for ascension crew
    Perma Bulk crew
    Aspergers crew

Legends in the tomb:
    Whatever it takes'. - rich Piana
    'Sacrifice today for tomorrows betterment, you are willing to pay those payments with pain, because pain is just a message when you are fixing something that’s insufficient in your life. – Greg Plitt

hydesteven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy Sheet! This is the first legit picture proof of hair restoration I have seen other than the shady before and after pics of hair transplant ad.
    How much does it cost for hair restoration?price range? Do you feel different other than your self confidence boost? Does the hair last or it sheds crazy? I am impressed with your results. Once you do the hair transplant does new hair grow or does it only last for sometimes? I have always wanted to talk to someone about it. I used to have thick hair but it's getting thinner and bugging me from inside. Have tried a lot of home remedy but it doesn't work like a miracle. Would appreciate it if you answered my questions. Thanks

After nearly 5 years of working on it, I believe I've finally completed the supplement list to fix the underlying metabolic issues. I'm building a website for it right now, and hope to have it up in the next week or two. The info will be free, but I'm going to offer coaching for anyone who needs help. It's still in the very early stages and only a handful of people are trying it, so may take some time for it to gain traction.

I know I said I was almost done last year, but it took a surprising amount of time to finish those last few pieces.

brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does anyone here use this iRestore laser cap device ? For a 600$ device it still has 4 star reviews on average with users reporting benefits in just 6 months. I am having hair thinning on crown so if this works dont mind a one time investment.

https://www.amazon.com/iRestore-Lase...01B29PCUU?th=1
    *sniff girls when they walk past crew*

Location: ldn, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Famuz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you ain’t on the big three, finasteride,minoxidil and nizoral shampoo I got sum bad news for you.... most other things is unproven broscience srs. Even on the big 3 the reaper can still reap.
    =]

brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brucewayne1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Famuz View Post
    If you ain’t on the big three, finasteride,minoxidil and nizoral shampoo I got sum bad news for you.... most other things is unproven broscience srs. Even on the big 3 the reaper can still reap.
    Is there any benefit is using keto shampoo than just using a 2.5-5% keto cream on your head twice a week ? Keto shampoo makes my hair too dry.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ru58841 looks like it could be superior to fin. ive been on big 3 tbh, fin by itself has been the best, but minoxidil helps too.. niz dries me out

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to do acv rinses but can anyone link me to actual evidence that it works? Like I don’t need some scientific chit, just anecdotal evidence that doesn’t come from blogs or amazon srs.

Right now I’m on saw palmetto, multivitamin that also has saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seed oil, and biotin 10kmcg that has coconut oil.

My boners still work. Still have a chit ton of hair. I’m more about preventin rather than regrowth. But I’m all for Better hair
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    I used to do acv rinses but can anyone link me to actual evidence that it works? Like I don’t need some scientific chit, just anecdotal evidence that doesn’t come from blogs or amazon srs.

Right now I’m on saw palmetto, multivitamin that also has saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seed oil, and biotin 10kmcg that has coconut oil.

My boners still work. Still have a chit ton of hair. I’m more about preventin rather than regrowth. But I’m all for Better hair
    Wth of that chit regrows hair. Sounds like chump health stuff tbh not even on the same level as big 3

I've done the big 3, will never touch fin or minox again. Fin especially messed me up pretty bad and took me a long time to recover from. Nizoral is helpful in reducing itch and didn't experience any side effects with it, but it still doesn't get rid of why you have scalp itch/flaking in the first place.
    Last edited by FrontRowEcho; 02-06-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Gonna post the site in the next couple of days. If you want to stick with the big 3 that's your prerogative. I'm trying my best to develop a solution to the underlying metabolic issues instead of just a band-aid fix with finasteride that will destroy your hormonal balance in the long run (I did fin for 8 years).

Edit: On second thought I'm not going to post the link just yet, but if you're interested and want to give it a try just send me a PM and I'll forward it to you. Not many people have tried it yet so I'd like to get a bit more feedback and also finish up all the pages before I post it publicly.
    Last edited by FrontRowEcho; 02-06-2019 at 08:47 PM.

cyborg77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruh I’m a lonnng time lurker who joined just to check out your info/site. The last few years I’ve lost my perfect Brad Pitt hairline. So lame and don’t want to lose the boners bruh

Gonna post the site in the next couple of days. If you want to stick with the big 3 that's your prerogative. I'm trying my best to develop a solution to the underlying metabolic issues instead of just a band-aid fix with finasteride that will destroy your hormonal balance in the long run (I did fin for 8 years).

Edit: On second thought I'm not going to post the link just yet, but if you're interested and want to give it a try just send me a PM and I'll forward it to you. Not many people have tried it yet so I'd like to get a bit more feedback and also finish up all the pages before I post it publicly.

Alright guys I’ve decided it’s far enough along so here’s the site for anyone else who wants to check it out. I’ve spent endless days (years) working on it, eventually coming to the specific combination of 6 supplements (with guidelines) that are needed to help address the underlying metabolic issues that lead to hair loss and potentially other chronic health problems. The site is still very early, I plan to add a lot more background info and research over the coming months.

The supplements need to be taken in the exact combination I’ve specified. Also, taking other minerals not listed may disrupt the balance. If you’ve already tried some of the supplements or a similar combination you may think it won’t work because it may not have before, but the body responds very differently depending on the combination it gets, which can impact effectiveness. This is why there’s a huge variation in people’s experiences using supplements. Also if there has been a long-standing deficiency, you cannot simply take the one deficient vitamin or mineral and expect the body to recover properly, they are absorbed and metabolized in combination with other nutrients.

Based on results so far the protocol can completely stop hair loss in about 6 weeks and regrow after that. I can’t promise it’ll work for everyone because only a handful of people have tried it so far, but I’ll keep updating with more feedback and photos soon. If you want to wait for that extra info and feedback, I’ll let you know when I’ve made those updates.

Site - www.CoreEnergyHealth.com
    Last edited by FrontRowEcho; 02-12-2019 at 09:04 PM.

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the information. Do you see any benefits of nofap due to the retention of vitamins/minerals?

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright guys I’ve decided it’s far enough along so here’s the site for anyone else who wants to check it out. I’ve spent endless days (years) working on it, eventually coming to the specific combination of 6 supplements (with guidelines) that are needed to help address the underlying metabolic issues that lead to hair loss and potentially other chronic health problems. The site is still very early, I plan to add a lot more background info and research over the coming months.

The supplements need to be taken in the exact combination I’ve specified. Also, taking other minerals not listed may disrupt the balance. If you’ve already tried some of the supplements or a similar combination you may think it won’t work because it may not have before, but the body responds very differently depending on the combination it gets, which can impact effectiveness. This is why there’s a huge variation in people’s experiences using supplements. Also if there has been a long-standing deficiency, you cannot simply take the one deficient vitamin or mineral and expect the body to recover properly, they are absorbed and metabolized in combination with other nutrients.

Based on results so far the protocol can completely stop hair loss in about 6 weeks and regrow after that. I can’t promise it’ll work for everyone because only a handful of people have tried it so far, but I’ll keep updating with more feedback and photos soon. If you want to wait for that extra info and feedback, I’ll let you know when I’ve made those updates.

Site - www.CoreEnergyHealth.com
    How strict is the diet with these supps? I mean can you have a an ok diet and still get results while taking supps?
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

I know Nofap helps in hairloss as masturbating daily causes mineral and vitamin losses. Does this also apply if you have sex daily ?

Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    Thanks for the information. Do you see any benefits of nofap due to the retention of vitamins/minerals?
    To be honest, not really. The amount you save through nofap is minimal compared to what the body needs to truly recover.
    www.CoreEnergyHealth.com UPDATE: See website for latest updates.

xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daily reminder that the only things that work are:

finasteride
    minoxidil
    nizoral ketoconazole shampoo

Things that you might not want to touch, but that work:

RU58841 (not fda approved, not as well studied)
    dutasteride (nearly full DHT inhibition)

Anything else you read is broscience and/or trying to take your money
    Make Misc Great Again