Page 96 of 183 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 5488
    stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stickjump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've done a little bit of research on nuts. While the paleo diet does recommend nuts, not all nuts are "healthy." For example, cashews, hazelnuts, and almonds are very high in phytic acid. What phytic acid does is it prevents certain minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium from being absorbed.

The best nut is macadamia, but it is the most expensive. It's very low in phytic acid, and is loaded with monounsaturated fat.

Chestnuts are good too.

GUUUUAAAAARRRRRRK peaking Meanstick's Avatar
    Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stickjump View Post
    I've done a little bit of research on nuts. While the paleo diet does recommend nuts, not all nuts are "healthy." For example, cashews, hazelnuts, and almonds are very high in phytic acid. What phytic acid does is it prevents certain minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium from being absorbed.

The best nut is macadamia, but it is the most expensive. It's very low in phytic acid, and is loaded with monounsaturated fat.

Chestnuts are good too.
    Always wanted to try cooking in macadamia oil, they never have it at the store here though. I bet it's expensive too.

Originally Posted by dromecamel1234 View Post
    Google FODMAPs too.. please. It involes many sinple.sugars.. milk.. cabbage even... celery. Goohle these so.important to.ur own mineral nbvitamin absorption.

Cant beleive so many suffer this..
    "FODMAPs are short chain carbohydrates (oligosaccharides), disaccharides, monosaccharides and related alcohols that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine. These include short chain (oligo-) saccharide polymers of fructose (fructans) and galactose (galactans), disaccharides (lactose), monosaccharides (fructose), and sugar alcohols (polyols) such as sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol and maltitol.

The term FODMAP is an acronym, deriving from "Fermentable, Oligo-, Di-, Mono-saccharides And Polyols." The restriction of these FODMAPs from the diet has been found to have a beneficial effect for sufferers of irritable bowel syndrome and other functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID)."

In regards to fructose malabsorption: I KNEW paleo with fruit was too good to be true. No northern cultures had large amounts of fruits at all for thousands of years. Much of North America and northern Europe just had seasonal berries.

Makes sense that so many people don't absorb fructose correctly.

NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone think Jordan Schlansky from the Conan show posts in this thread?

Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post

He's eating bread though!

Haha I go off on random explanations sometimes on health stuff irl too.

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post

fuking love jordan. Every conan bit hes in is hilarious

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Paleo cliffs:

DON’T EAT:
    Cereal grains
    Legumes (including peanuts)
    Dairy
    Refined sugar
    Potatoes
    Processed foods
    Salt
    Refined vegetable oils
    Candy / Junk / Processed Food

EAT:
    Grass-produced meats
    Fish/seafood
    Fresh fruits
    Fresh Vegetables
    Eggs
    Nuts
    Seeds
    Healthy oils (Olive, walnut, flaxseed, macadamia, avocado, coconut)

Some people here say having dairy products 4 hours between meals is fine. I've also recently cut out fruits.

For more info, see: ultimatepaleoguide.com/paleo-diet-food-list/

As for bulking up, I couldn't tell you. You could try eating tons of eggs and meat.
    No peanuts? wtf? Honest question: I don't see how not eating potatoes and yogurt is going to help your hair grow better?
    Last edited by ifitness1; 05-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    Always striving to take it to the next level.

woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dromecamel1234 View Post
    Google FODMAPs too.. please. It involes many sinple.sugars.. milk.. cabbage even... celery. Goohle these so.important to.ur own mineral nbvitamin absorption.

Cant beleive so many suffer this..
    Would sauerkraut still be idle to eat?

Chestnuts are good too.
    Sucks that the things that are healthy aren't cheap... While I can buy 5 2liter sodas for 5 dollars.
    Last edited by woofburger; 05-14-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Marathon Smallville every 3 years Crew
    Would do unspeakable things to Nina Dobrev, Kristen Kreuk, Laura Vandervoort, Candice Accola, Danielle Campbell & Lights Crew
    The Foo Fighters are GOAT Crew
    Making Green Pieces Of Paper Playing Drums In A Country Cover Band Crew
    Wrestling Was Awesome 96-03 Crew
    Isabel - Best Dog for 10 years - 2004-07/03/14 Miss You

Originally Posted by woofburger View Post
    Tae also suggested this.
    btw, can't distilled water be dangerous? Never looked into it just heard it back in high school.

Would sauerkraut still be idle to eat?

Sucks that the things that are healthy aren't cheap... While I can buy 5 2liter sodas for 5 dollars.
    I hope sauerkraut is okay. I've grown fond of the taste.

Ain't that the truth about the soda... America of peace

AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Meanstick View Post
    btw, can't distilled water be dangerous? Never looked into it just heard it back in high school.

I hope sauerkraut is okay. I've actually grown fond of the taste.

Ain't that the truth about the soda... America of peace
    Drinking distilled water robs the body of electrolytes doesn't it? Since it has a lower concentration of sodium / potassium / magnesium etc
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    – Socrates

Originally Posted by AcLion View Post
    Drinking distilled water robs the body of electrolytes doesn't it? Since it has a lower concentration of sodium / potassium / magnesium etc
    If you get some natty Himalayan salt you can replace them, it's has all 3 sodium, potassium and magnesium. Put it in the water or eat it in your food.

edit: I remember why I was taught distilled water was bad to consume.

It's a hypotonic solution, meaning it pushes water into cells, unlike tap water which is a hypertonic solution, drawing water out of your cells (wrinkly fingers in the shower)

I was taught that if you were to fall asleep in a hot tub of distilled water, you could die from your body absorbing the water and rupturing cells, or something along those lines.

I'm not sure what the safe ranges are for drinking distilled water, but I know you can drink at least a little bit safely.

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Paleo cliffs:

DON’T EAT:
    Cereal grains
    Legumes (including peanuts)
    Dairy
    Refined sugar
    Potatoes
    Processed foods
    Salt
    Refined vegetable oils
    Candy / Junk / Processed Food

EAT:
    Grass-produced meats
    Fish/seafood
    Fresh fruits
    Fresh Vegetables
    Eggs
    Nuts
    Seeds
    Healthy oils (Olive, walnut, flaxseed, macadamia, avocado, coconut)

Some people here say having dairy products 4 hours between meals is fine. I've also recently cut out fruits.

For more info, see: ultimatepaleoguide.com/paleo-diet-food-list/

As for bulking up, I couldn't tell you. You could try eating tons of eggs and meat.
    Potatoes are said to be okay throughout this thread. It's really our best source of carbs. And by our, I mean people on this regimen.

Originally Posted by Sounds Good View Post
    Potatoes are said to be okay throughout this thread. It's really our best source of carbs. And by our, I mean people on this regimen.
    Squash and sweet potatoes are good too.

Taeian said if you excercise it's okay to eat white potatoes. I hope most of us exercise considering the website we're on lol

Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a list i pulled of a website

High FODMAP food (things to avoid / reduce)
    Vegetables

Garlic – avoid entirely if possible
    Onions – avoid entirely if possible
    Artichoke
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Baked beans
    Beetroot
    Black eyed peas
    Brussel sprouts
    Broad beans
    Broccoli
    Butter beans
    Cabbage
    Cauliflower
    Chick peas
    Fennel
    Green pepper (green bell pepper)
    Lentils
    Kidney beans
    Leeks
    Mushrooms
    Okra
    Peas
    Soy beans
    Scallions / spring onions (white part)
    Shallots

Fruit - fruits can contain high fructose

Apples
    Apricots
    Blackberries
    Cherries
    Lychee
    Honey
    Nectarines
    Peaches
    Pears
    Plums
    Prunes
    Tinned fruit in apple / pear juice
    Watermelon

Cereals, Grains, Breads, Biscuits, Pasta, Nuts and Cakes

Wheat containing products such (be sure to check labels):
    Biscuits
    Breadcrumbs
    Cakes
    Egg noodles
    Regular noodles
    Pastries
    Pasta
    Wheat bread
    Wheat cereals
    Wheat rolls
    Udon noodles
    Bran cereals
    Couscous
    Pistachios
    Rye
    Semolina

Sweets and sweeteners

Sugar free sweets
    Agavae
    Fructose
    Honey
    High fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
    Inulin
    I****lt
    Maltitol
    Mannitol
    Sorbitol
    Xylitol
    Milk chocolate

Prebiotic Foods

The follow items can be added to yoghurts, snack bars etc:
    FOS – fructooligosaccharides
    Inulin
    Oligofructose

Drinks

Beer – if drinking more than one bottle
    Dandelion tea
    Fruit and herbal teas with apple added
    Orange juice in quantities over 100ml
    Sugar free fizzy drinks – such as diet coke
    Sports drinks
    Rum
    Wine – if drinking more than one glass

Dairy Foods

Custard
    Ice cream
    Margarine
    Milk – cow, goat and sheep
    Soft cheese – such as cottage cheese, ricotta and mascarpone
    Cheeses with added sugars
    Yoghurt – including greek yogurt

Cooking ingredients

Cocoa powder
    Low FODMAP food (good to eat food)
    Vegetables

Bok choy / pak choi
    Bean sprouts
    Butternut squash
    Carrots
    Celery
    Corn – if tolerable
    Courgette
    Chilli – if tolerable
    Chives
    Cucumber
    Eggplant / aubergine
    Green beans
    Ginger
    Lettuce
    Olives
    Parsnip
    Parley
    Red peppers (red bell pepper)
    Potato
    Pumpkin
    Scallions / spring onions (green part)
    Spinach
    Sweet potato
    Tomato – avoid cherry tomato
    Zucchini – if tolerable

Meats, Poultry

Chicken
    Beef
    Lamb
    Pork
    Turkey
    Cold cuts / deli meat / cold meats

Fish and Seafood

Canned tuna
    Fresh fish e.g.
    Salmon
    Cod
    Haddock
    Plaice
    Trout
    Seafood (ensuring nothing else is added) e.g.
    Crab
    Lobster
    Shrimp
    Mussels
    Oysters

Fruit

Bananas
    Blueberries
    Boysenberry
    Canteloupe
    Cranberry
    Honeydew and Galia melons
    Clementine
    Dates
    Grapes
    Grapefruit
    Kiwifruit
    Lemon
    Lime
    Mandarin
    Orange
    Passion fruit
    Papaya
    Pineapple
    Raspberry
    Raisins
    Strawberry

Cereals, Grains, Breads, Biscuits, Pasta, Nuts and Cakes

Wheat free or gluten free breads
    Bread made from oats, rice, corn, barley and potato flours
    Wheat free or gluten free pasta
    Buckwheat noodles
    Rice noodles
    Porridge and oat based cereals
    Cornflakes
    Rice bran
    Rice Krispies
    Almonds – max of 15
    Amaranth
    Barley – in small dosages
    Buckwheat
    Crispbread
    Corncakes
    Coconut – milk, cream, flesh
    Macadamia – max of 10
    Millet
    Oats
    Oatcakes
    Peanuts – max of 15
    Pecans – max of 15
    Pine nuts – max of 15
    Polenta
    Potato chips
    Pumpkin seeds – max of 1 – 2 tbsp
    Quinoa
    Rice cakes
    Rice crackers
    Sesame seeds – max of 1 – 2 tbsp
    Sunflower seeds – max of 1 – 2 tbsp
    Sorgum
    Tortilla chips
    Walnuts – max of 10
    White rice
    Wheat free rye

Sweets and sweeteners

Golden syrup
    Glucose
    Maple syrup
    Sugar – also called sucrose
    Aspartame
    Saccharine
    Sucralose

Drinks

Clear spirits such as Vodka
    Fruit and herbal tea – ensure no apple added
    Lemonade – in low quantities
    ‘Sugar’ Fizzy drinks (i.e. not diet/sugar free version) – such as lemonade, cola
    Soya milk
    Wine and beer – limited to 1 drink
    Water

Dairy Foods and Eggs

Brie cheese
    Butter
    Camembert cheese
    Dairy free chocolate pudding
    Eggs
    Feta cheese
    Gelato
    Hard cheese – such as cheddar
    Lactose free milk
    Mozzarella cheese
    Oat milk
    Parmesan cheese
    Rice milk
    Sorbet
    Swiss cheese
    Tofu
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his Gods.

woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofburger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been putting minced onions and garlic in my eggs......

Cheap Glutamine

1485 grams for $30.

http://www.puritan.com/bargain-bin-1...4500-mg-005575
    Last edited by woofburger; 05-15-2014 at 12:10 AM.
    Marathon Smallville every 3 years Crew
    Would do unspeakable things to Nina Dobrev, Kristen Kreuk, Laura Vandervoort, Candice Accola, Danielle Campbell & Lights Crew
    The Foo Fighters are GOAT Crew
    Making Green Pieces Of Paper Playing Drums In A Country Cover Band Crew
    Wrestling Was Awesome 96-03 Crew
    Isabel - Best Dog for 10 years - 2004-07/03/14 Miss You

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been putting minced onions and garlic in my eggs......

Cheap Glutamine

1485 grams for $30.

http://www.puritan.com/bargain-bin-1...4500-mg-005575
    Yea I cook my eggs with red onions and my greens with a clove of garlic.

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't take the FODMAPS as gospel, a number of foods on those lists are very good for you.

Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazzle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn, im usually eating loads of garlic, like 5-6 cloves per day. Always read everywhere how healthy they are though, what should i do now lol

jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If using minoxidil, how would you go about rubbing apple cidar vinegar on your scalp before bed as well as the minoxidil?

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaries12 View Post
    If using minoxidil, how would you go about rubbing apple cidar vinegar on your scalp before bed as well as the minoxidil?
    correct me if im wrong, but doesnt minoxidil work by increasing bloodflow to the scalp? if so i think itll still work. get on that there kirkland brand generic rogaine foam. if you dont have a costco i pity you... also walgreens brand is pretty cheap

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaddleBunt View Post
    I wouldn't take the FODMAPS as gospel, a number of foods on those lists are very good for you.
    Originally Posted by Dazzle22 View Post
    damn, im usually eating loads of garlic, like 5-6 cloves per day. Always read everywhere how healthy they are though, what should i do now lol
    Listen.i have to say.the FOD diet and the paleo. FODpaleo uis stupit,,, and Paleo diets in general are a ripp off of the ER4YBT diet.
    matter of factz.cocunut oil is not good for you.it is not a superfood. I repeet. not a superfood!!!
    ☼ Sunbathe Ballz Crew ☼

CON-CRĒT REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132341573

reps owed: FitForSurvival

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright everybody, I was planning to wait til the 17th to upload my results but I just found out I'm working both days so I decided to just take the pics and upload them today. Depending on what day you count me starting (I believe the time frame is that I have been doing this somewhere between 48-63 days) these are my day 1, day 30ish and day 60ish pictures. I'm aware the lighting is slightly different in all the pictures, I did my best to try and maintain similar lighting, thankfully the lighting in the day 1 and day 60 pics are very similar so you can really see the progress I've made.

Disclaimer: I had a haircut two weeks ago, my hair currently is shorter than than it was in my day 1 and 30 pics, the barber really thinned it out (I have the pics to prove it that I took the day of the hair cut) take this into consideration.

Front right temple

Front Left Temple

Vertex: Day 1 on Left / Day 30 on Right / Day 60 Below

Now I tried for like a solid 15 mins to try and get a picture but my camera won't pic it up. I have patches of brand new hairs in areas that appear bald on camera, so I already know more regrowth is in store for the coming months once they grow longer.

To discuss my progress:

Front right temple: This is where I have seen the most regrowth it was also the area most aggressively attacked by my male pattern baldness, this side was receded about an inch further than my left temple. I think you can see quite clearly from the day 1 to day 60 comparison that the hair is significantly thicker.

Front left temple: There is some thickness that has gone on along the hair line but otherwise not much was changed, the frontal region is a little thicker also. This is the area least affected by my MPB

Vertex: Definite thickening at my vertex, when I started I had a legit bald spot at my crown, now there is a some hair covering the bald spot, still thin up top but again you have to remember this is after getting my hair cut, as I've said the barber really thinned it out on top.

I am ecstatic with my progress thus far, I feel really optimistic about things. The best part is I'm not the only one who has noticed the extra thickness people have been mentioning how much thicker my hair is looking (Family and friends). The benefits continue, I've broken past a 18 month fat loss plateau while on this regime and diet, and have lost 6 lbs of fat since starting, my face is less bloated and my dark under eye circles are much better.

I'm happy to answer any questions people have. And keep in mind that I haven't even been doing the full protocol, I'm not taking all the supps or the amounts recommended and I'm still seeing hair gains.

dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dromecamel1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright everybody, I was planning to wait til the 17th to upload my results but I just found out I'm working both days so I decided to just take the pics and upload them today. Depending on what day you count me starting (I believe the time frame is that I have been doing this somewhere between 48-63 days) these are my day 1, day 30ish and day 60ish pictures. I'm aware the lighting is slightly different in all the pictures, I did my best to try and maintain similar lighting, thankfully the lighting in the day 1 and day 60 pics are very similar so you can really see the progress I've made.

Disclaimer: I had a haircut two weeks ago, my hair currently is shorter than than it was in my day 1 and 30 pics, the barber really thinned it out (I have the pics to prove it that I took the day of the hair cut) take this into consideration.

Front right temple

Front Left Temple

Now I tried for like a solid 15 mins to try and get a picture but my camera won't pic it up. I have patches of brand new hairs in areas that appear bald on camera, so I already know more regrowth is in store for the coming months once they grow longer.

To discuss my progress:

Front right temple: This is where I have seen the most regrowth it was also the area most aggressively attacked by my male pattern baldness, this side was receded about an inch further than my left temple. I think you can see quite clearly from the day 1 to day 60 comparison that the hair is significantly thicker.

Front left temple: There is some thickness that has gone on along the hair line but otherwise not much was changed, the frontal region is a little thicker also. This is the area least affected by my MPB

Vertex: Definite thickening at my vertex, when I started I had a legit bald spot at my crown, now there is a some hair covering the bald spot, still thin up top but again you have to remember this is after getting my hair cut, as I've said the barber really thinned it out on top.

I am ecstatic with my progress thus far, I feel really optimistic about things. The best part is I'm not the only one who has noticed the extra thickness people have been mentioning how much thicker my hair is looking (Family and friends). The benefits continue, I've broken past a 18 month fat loss plateau while on this regime and diet, and have lost 6 lbs of fat since starting, my face is less bloated and my dark under eye circles are much better.

I'm happy to answer any questions people have. And keep in mind that I haven't even been doing the full protocol, I'm not taking all the supps or the amounts recommended and I'm still seeing hair gains.
    Remebwr if results slow considering more poweful topical apolication just yo gey full regrowth then u can stop em right.

Everyone th fod map frctose malasbroption isnt for everyone like buddy clams above thay its crap or whateve he said. I dont cate if some of those foogs r good for u. Of ur freaking frutcose malasbeoption it means u cant frraking eat thay crap... why caus elike it sbows itll block vitamon n mineral absoption severly like iy states u wnt even notice benefiy from supplements..

So if u hsve any bloating distention etc any of symtpoms.try following fodmap diet jusy yo see. They said 60 pecent of random people tested had it and 90 pecrnt of people with digestive issues had it... goohle thr damn stats peopel ok.

So basically ud change diet to lots of meat still but vegtable namelu green beans rtc on list and well potoe here n there but fill up on tbose fats to feel full.

Remeber low poyato low rice diey isnt foe er regrow ur hair then u can hsve bulking peroids etc n then have a few eeeks our diet so u can keep healthy.

But e yone consider ur symptoms here u maybe bloxking all ur vitamins n minerals rven protien. So check jr symtpoms n if havr them try diet.

Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Front right temple

Front Left Temple

To discuss my progress:

The results are there but since it's working maybe consider getting the rest of the supplements for faster and better gains

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)

Front right temple

Front Left Temple

To discuss my progress:

Yeah your hair definitely got thicker from day 1 to day 60 (especially if you had a haircut). I can't see all of the vertex pics so idk about that. New temple growth not existent however you definitely have thicker, fuller hair. Not to mention. you've clearly halted your hair loss, so I think that alone is something to be happy about.

Front right temple

[img]http://s28.postimg.org/hho1snmml/Mxa_Qtav.png[/img

Front Left Temple

[img]http://s8.postimg.org/lo6shbod1/qfey_Ma3.png[/img

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/a8jfj87oy/ag_Wx_LMW.jpg[/img

[img]http://s30.postimg.org/pc3ayiu9t/8w_BK2_X6.png[/img

To discuss my progress:

I can't be arsed to go back to where you posted what you were taking, so which supps are you currently taking and which aren't? Also what is your diet like?

Typing completely sober Dabonusballa's Avatar
    Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for later.
    |Bohdizzle Fanclub|

Originally Posted by recedingjaw View Post
    Yeah your hair definitely got thicker from day 1 to day 60 (especially if you had a haircut). I can't see all of the vertex pics so idk about that. New temple growth not existent however you definitely have thicker, fuller hair. Not to mention. you've clearly halted your hair loss, so I think that alone is something to be happy about.
    Surely if an area is more thick then that is a sign of regrowth no?

Originally Posted by Sounds Good View Post
    I can't be arsed to go back to where you posted what you were taking, so which supps are you currently taking and which aren't? Also what is your diet like?
    Currently take

Iodine
    Selenium
    Magnesium
    Zinc picolinate
    Omega 3
    Chromium gtf
    ACV
    Coconut oil
    Vit K
    P-5-P
    Niacinamide
    Vit D3

Topically
    ACV
    Nizoral
    Emu oil

I have followed a no gluten/grain diet very strictly and have avoided eating any foods that are high in sugar or processed. Occasionally ate fruit but not regularly.

ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000) ifitness1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Surely if an area is more thick then that is a sign of regrowth no?

Currently take

Iodine
    Selenium
    Magnesium
    Zinc picolinate
    Omega 3
    Chromium gtf
    ACV
    Coconut oil
    Vit K
    P-5-P
    Niacinamide
    Vit D3

Topically
    ACV
    Nizoral
    Emu oil

I have followed a no gluten/grain diet very strictly and have avoided eating any foods that are high in sugar or processed. Occasionally ate fruit but not regularly.
    Congrats on the results, but I don't think the diet had anything to do with the hair. Probably all those supplements..
    Always striving to take it to the next level.

Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Congrats on the results, but I don't think the diet had anything to do with the hair. Probably all those supplements..

I'm pretty sure the diet is the most crucial part, you can take as many supps as you want but if your not eating right then it will be wasted

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty sure the diet is the most crucial part, you can take as many supps as you want but if your not eating right then it will be wasted
    Do you feel any better overall after cutting out all grains?