reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100)

360CUT sample review

So I got the samples really quick! Props on the fast shipping!! I wanted to give these products a fair review so I chose to try the Pre-workout Igniter and the Intra-workout Fuel... The Pre came in the pineapple passion flavor - it tasted awesome! (which initially made me question it's possible effects...) I mixed it up with about 8oz. of water. I had to let it settle & re-shake it a couple of times, but it did mix up pretty well. About 15 minutes later I started to feel the effects. I did a back/bi's workout today- I'm usually extremely intense with my workouts (& today was no exception!) I did 4 warm up sets on the row machine & the lat pull-down machine. Then I did 6 sets of bent-over bar rows (pyramiding up in weight), followed by 6 sets of t-bar rows. Then on to the cable station where I did 6 sets of low rows then 6 sets of high rows. I followed that up with 4 super-sets of (behind the neck, wide grip, & reverse grip) pull-downs. I finished back with 4 sets of 1 arm rows. Biceps was next... (energy was still crankin!) I warmed up with a couple of sets of wide/close grip double sets, then I did 4 sets of wide grip, & 4 sets of close grip; followed by 1 arm curls (6 sets of straight, 6 sets of cross-body - on each arm), then 4 sets of hammer curls (2 straight, 2 cross-body) & finished with 2 sets of 21's! It was a great workout! The energy & focus were clean & free of the jitters, all said and done I was there for an hour and a half, with no crash at all! The product performed beautifully! During my workout I sipped on the Intra. It was in the fruit punch flavor. Once again I had to let it settle and re-shake it a couple of times, but it also mixed well. (same amount of water as the Pre...) it didn't taste as good as the pre, but it wasn't bad. I have absolutely no soreness after this intense workout!!! I thoroughly enjoyed both of these
    & look forward to trying the other 2 tomorrow!! Till next time, stay strong and work hard!!!

reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100) reformdfatboy32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Today I did chest/tri's. I followed the directions on the package & took 1 capsule of the 360lean ("to assess tolerance") with my breakfast. I didn't notice much of difference while I was at work, but I got off work at lunchtime, so I took 2 with lunch & headed for the gym... I was sweatin my b@||z off by the time I got there!!! Holy crap- this stuff really cranked up the body heat!!! I didn't feel any intense energy, but there was most definitely NO lack of it! So I'm standin there in the locker-room sweatin like I just got done with my workout & I'm tryin to mix up my intra-workout shake (the extremely fine BCAA sport - it came in the blue raspberry flavor) so I can get started! I warmed up with a couple of sets of chest presses (on a Cybex dual-axis machine) followed by a couple sets of machine flyes. I noticed absolutely no settling of the BCAA sport! So I took a sip & the taste was out of this world!!! I could just go around drinkin this stuff all the time! I absolutely loved it! So I continued my workout in amazement... I went to the decline bench and did 6 sets. I took another amazing sip & moved over to the incline bench and did 8 sets (my upper chest is lagging...). Repeated the sip & went to the dumbbell rack, grabbed a pair that were a bit heavier than I normally use (I set 2 new P.R.'s today! - incline press & incline flyes * oddly enough my shoulders are lacking as well!!!;so this was HUGE for me!) & did 4 sets of incline flyes, then 4 sets of flat-bench flyes. ( repeat sip ) I then moved to the cable station and did 4 sets of low pulley flyes & 4 sets of high pulley flyes. Energy was still going strong and it was time for triceps. I started with a couple of double sets of overhead rope extensions/rope pull-downs, then did 4 sets of each. I moved on to a couple of double sets of 1 arm press-downs/reverse grip pull-downs. By this point I was completely soaked in sweat (leaving massive puddles under me...) and my shaker cup was empty I had to finish my workout with water... Thankfully I was almost done, I finished it out with 2 sets of 1 arm "machine dips" & then extensions on the machine. I am going to wait to try the sleep formula till tomorrow night (I have to get up early in the morning...), so stay tuned and I will conclude the review after trying the final product - I will then give my full opinion of these products & probably go a little more in-depth about my workouts. Till next time - Stay strong and keep up the hard work!!!