Benjyboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cooked Brown Rice per meal.

Hey guys, I am wondering how much grams of cooked brown rice should I eat because my diet tells me i need about 197 grams of carbs.

I recently looked it up and it said 1 cup = 195g of cooked brown rice. So I went and measured it and wow, that's a lot of ****ing rice. Should I be eating that much? That's a lot of rice.

Please answer quickly, food is getting cold .

Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elye23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    results will vary depending on how much water you added, so you'll never know how much of your cooked rice is of raw rice. your best bet is to weigh the rice raw and then cook it, and for bulk food prepping, eight rice raw and then just weigh it all out when its cooked and divide it by the amount of servings you plan on getting out of it.
    Pain is only temporary .

jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't have to eat rice ever.
    8/20:

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benjyboi View Post
    Hey guys, I am wondering how much grams of cooked brown rice should I eat because my diet tells me i need about 197 grams of carbs.

I recently looked it up and it said 1 cup = 195g of cooked brown rice. So I went and measured it and wow, that's a lot of ****ing rice. Should I be eating that much? That's a lot of rice.

Please answer quickly, food is getting cold .
    Rice isn't pure carbs. Brown rice (raw) is like 80g of carbs per 100g. So you'd have to eat about 250g of dry weight worth of rice for that many carbs. After you cook it, it's gonna be like triple that in weight. It's rather ridiculous. It's a fair amount to eat. However, I don't recommend anyone to get their carbs from only one source. And rice is probably at the bottom of my list.

Eat a couple of fruits, some veggies, throw in some potatoes next to a slab of meat. Have some oatmeal for breakfast or something. A few slices of bread and there you go. Throw in some ice-cream or whatever. Carbs met. (Obviously this is an example)
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I normally eat 2 cups of brown rice with each meal OR! a delicious sweet potato.

ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jkether View Post
    I normally eat 2 cups of brown rice with each meal OR! a delicious sweet potato.
    Doesn't get boring?
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Doesn't get boring?
    Sriracha my friend..Salt and Pepper,Olive Oil..I like to put baby spinach in it as well.

Get 1 LB of ground beef. As much Onion, Tomato, mushrooms, baby spinach or any vegetable your body desires.

Brown the meat. Mix in said vegetables(Cook the veggies with the meat). Season with Mrs. Dash, S/P or whatever the hell you want.

Mix with delicious rice.
    Also you can put that on a Flatout Wrap..Or any wrap.

Experience Gains. Also eat a piece of fruit.

Originally Posted by Jkether View Post
    Sriracha my friend..Salt and Pepper,Olive Oil..I like to put baby spinach in it as well.

Get 1 LB of ground beef. As much Onion, Tomato, mushrooms, baby spinach or any vegetable your body desires.

Brown the meat. Mix in said vegetables(Cook the veggies with the meat). Season with Mrs. Dash, S/P or whatever the hell you want.

Mix with delicious rice.
    Also you can put that on a Flatout Wrap..Or any wrap.

Experience Gains. Also eat a piece of fruit.
    That sounds more like it. I don't like rice, but I've done pretty much the same thing with pasta. Maybe it's weird but I like to eat that with everything, lol.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler