Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by makfromportland View Post
    I'm actually surprised that you were able to find a urologist willing to preform a vasectomy on a man with no children. Good for you I guess. When I went to have my procedure, my wife had to sign a consent form prior to being seen by the doctor.
    wot

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    Is WOP all three hours? I just rediscovered his show like a week ago. I'm gonna try and record it, will then post the audio clip if possible.
    Yes its the whole show on friday. Subbing to thread, post in here when you're on hold to get on the show.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, there is no way you can know at age 21 if you are going to want kids or not in the future. Your personality, desires, relationships etc. are going to change over time. Is this reversible?
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by devill1am View Post
    OP, there is no way you can know at age 21 if you are going to want kids or not in the future. Your personality, desires, relationships etc. are going to change over time. Is this reversible?
    Expensive and low chance of success.

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Yes its the whole show on friday. Subbing to thread, post in here when you're on hold to get on the show.
    I will do my best, hopefully my mom isn't home. She is unaware of the procedure. And for those of you who scold me and think she needs to know, it's frankly none of her business.
    *no social life, so buries himself with work crew*
    *only derives pleasure from material things b/c no friends crew*
    *jaded outlook on life crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *kneedragger/hunting/fishing crew*
    *lives in flea-infested apartment in the hood crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    Expensive and low chance of success.
    This
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

GSW fan since 2009 AlaskanMuscle's Avatar
    AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlaskanMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong decisions at 21. Hope ya don't regret it.

IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dumb move imo but its not my life so i dont particularly care. I just find making a permanent life choice at such a young age is regrettable. You can say you never ever want kids EVER but you have no idea how you'll feel about it years down the road. Even if you say you do. When you were thinking about this during your childhood you were young and immature, even now you still have a lot of maturing to do. Making this decision based on immature childish thoughts while youre barely into adulthood is just sad imo.

inb4 15 years later and op says he dun goofd
    How far do we have to stretch the truth, to fit the lifestyles borrowed and overdue?- Nujabes R.I.P.

Originally Posted by IDontPlay247 View Post
    dumb move imo but its not my life so i dont particularly care. I just find making a permanent life choice at such a young age is regrettable. You can say you never ever want kids EVER but you have no idea how you'll feel about it years down the road. Even if you say you do. When you were thinking about this during your childhood you were young and immature, even now you still have a lot of maturing to do. Making this decision based on immature childish thoughts while youre barely into adulthood is just sad imo.

inb4 15 years later and op says he dun goofd
    If I end up wanting kids, I can always adopt brah, as previous post said.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This
    Look, I know you've gone through the procedure now, and I don't want you to feel bad about it but I'm going to say this in case anyone is reading this thread and is considering it at your age.

When I was 21: "I definitely do not want to ever have kids."
    When I was 25: "I definitely do not want to ever have kids."
    Now, age 30: "I don't think I ever want to have kids, but I have to be open to the possibility that my circumstances will change."

So really, who knows what I'll think in 5 years time. Your argument that your opinion hasn't changed since you were 14 is pretty weak to be honest. It's only in the past few years that I've appreciated the fact that I can change over time. You should have at least asked people who were a bit older than you if they felt how you did (like myself) and then if their opinion ever changed. You are making a massive assumption that your desires will not change over your entire lifetime.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keeping sperm at a sperm bank only costs a few hundred a year, you can do it at a couple just to be sure.

Doing that ensures there will be no accidents, and you haven't made any irreversible decisions.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ridiculously arrogant decision to make at 21.

Usually it's just a sh(tty tattoo that people get and regret 15 years later but a vasectomy is serious business.

SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heartswild View Post
    What if you do find that perfect woman and she leaves you because she wants kids?
    Came in to post this.
    I said, you strong? They said we strong if you strong. I said, we strong then.

pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000) pacster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read the roll bread but I'm calling bullchit. What sane doctor snips a 21yo?

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pacster View Post
    Didn't read the roll bread but I'm calling bullchit. What sane doctor snips a 21yo?
    Doctors are people too. Money over morals. Murcia.

Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vasectomy at 21. lmaooooooooooooooo

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't want kids.Waiting until i'm 25 to decide if i still feel the same way,if so i'll get the snip i'm pretty sure i'll feel the same but you can't be sure.

GJ OP,however you might regret it being young.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

Originally Posted by CommonPheasant View Post
    Keeping sperm at a sperm bank only costs a few hundred a year, you can do it at a couple just to be sure.

Doing that ensures there will be no accidents, and you haven't made any irreversible decisions.
    That is money I have no desire to spend. Having a kid that I adopted doesn't make me any less of a man than impregnating my wife and making her go through childbirth.

If I chose to adopt, raising an adopted child doesn't make him/her any less of my child than if my wife gave birth to her.

I don't really understand why people are so adamate about how their kid MUST be their biological child.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is WOP all three hours? I just rediscovered his show like a week ago. I'm gonna try and record it, will then post the audio clip if possible.

i dunno brah i just started tuning in too lol But right now it looks like hes taking calls now
    *Texas Crew*
    *Das it Mane crew*

Longhorns- Texans- Rockets- Spurs

Originally Posted by SkylarO View Post
    Came in to post this.
    Clearly if she wants kids, she is Actually not the perfect woman for OP.....

Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lysergic92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really understand why people are so adamate about how their kid MUST be their biological child.
    You don't understand because your mind has not matured into that of a man yet. Guess some are late bloomers.

Originally Posted by SirMazing View Post
    i dunno brah i just started tuning in too lol But right now it looks like hes taking calls now
    Nope, if you're on the tune-in app, it's the previous days' recorded show. The show is live from 3-6 pacific time.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I end up wanting kids, I can always adopt brah, as previous post said.
    The hurdles for adoption are much higher than having your own kid. If you think you can just "always adopt", then I got sum bad newz bro. LOTS of couples and single people, even ones who would make great parents and provide healthy homes, are not approved for adoption. Adoption also isn't about finding a kid. Its about finding "the right kid". Imagine you're the hiring manager for the most important company in the world. You don't want to fill a position with just anybody.

IMO, you picked a permanent solution to a problem that didn't require one - cannonball, mosquito, etc... Few people want kids at 21. I didn't. Now that I've had one, all I can see is this ever-growing world of things that I've gained. Couldn't be happier. As you go through this period bridging adolescence and adulthood, your life will change a lot over the next few years, as will your priorities and personality. Rash decisions often close doors to future opportunities.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Huke View Post
    The hurdles for adoption are much higher than having your own kid. If you think you can just "always adopt", then I got sum bad newz bro. LOTS of couples and single people, even ones who would make great parents and provide healthy homes, are not approved for adoption. Adoption also isn't about finding a kid. Its about finding "the right kid". Imagine you're the hiring manager for the most important company in the world. You don't want to fill a position with just anybody.

IMO, you picked a permanent solution to a problem that didn't require one - cannonball, mosquito, etc... Few people want kids at 21. I didn't. Now that I've had one, all I can see is this ever-growing world of things that I've gained. Couldn't be happier. As you go through this period bridging adolescence and adulthood, your life will change a lot over the next few years, as will your priorities and personality. Rash decisions often close doors to future opportunities.
    I'd imagine if the adoption agency ever finds out he got a vasectomy that would make it all that much harder for him to get approved.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tom lykus
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Dont take my name srsly Animeftw12's Avatar
    Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Did you store our sperm for future use OPie?
    **6'1 crew**
    **Black crew**
    **never going to aussie crew**
    **atheist crew**
    **friendzoned by love of life crew**
    **life sucks and then you die crew**
    **florida crew**
    **no tip crew**

They are adamant about it because of basic human nature. Cuckolding, in the evolutionary sense, is probably THE worst thing that a male can do. Investing parental effort and resources into genes that are not his own. This is also the reason that women are predisposed to have sex with the alpha male (genes for offspring), while having their offspring raised by a male who invests all his resources into her.

As you can see sexual selection very aggressively weeds out those males who are susceptible to cuckolding. Therefore, men will instinctively want to invest resources into their own children.

None of this is to say that men can't override this basic human nature and do a great thing from an ethical standpoint in raising an adopted child.

Originally Posted by Huke View Post

Since I had the operation, I am not concerned about this. However, if for some reason I decide to have a kid in the future, that will be a bridge I will cross when I come to it.
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Originally Posted by Lysergic92 View Post
    You don't understand because your mind has not matured into that of a man yet. Guess some are late bloomers.
    If having a kid is a requirement to be considered a "man", I will gladly remain a little boy forever and ever.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by devill1am View Post
    They are adamant about it because of basic human nature. Cuckolding, in the evolutionary sense, is probably THE worst thing that a male can do. Investing parental effort and resources into genes that are not his own. This is also the reason that women are predisposed to have sex with the alpha male (genes for offspring), while having their offspring raised by a male who invests all his resources into her.

As you can see sexual selection very aggressively weeds out those males who are susceptible to cuckolding. Therefore, men will instinctively want to invest resources into their own children.

None of this is to say that men can't override this basic human nature and do a great thing from an ethical standpoint in raising an adopted child.
    Theres speculation from both sides on this.But a supporting piece of evidence is that stepchildren are abused by stepfathers more than biological fathers are.Also i agree with your last sentence,we jus need to mitigate the circumstances that give way to abuse.However as a statistic the amount of children abused by their step parents isn't very high.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.