QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deficit Support Suppliments

Hello,

Ill start by saying that this is an awesome community! Anyways I recently finished up a good round of maintenance after some good weight loss and have started lifting again. I know I should have been lifting during my previous deficit, but with work and college and stuff I stuck to cardio (Running about 3 miles nightly). Now that I am in my field I have the time necessary to dedicate to getting back on track. Anyways Ive searched the forum but have found many posts running the course of less information more product sponsoring? I'm really looking into any recommendations to support my goals of reshaping my future. Currently I'm just on a multi, GNC total lean whey (appears to have isolate in description idk if valid.), and oxy-e pro, with some added fishoil and magn. I know I can get the job done without proper supplementation, but I know it will be quicker with the added assistance. Been looking into BCAA's and isolate vs non?

Anyways I appreciate the help.

Regards.
    Progress: Getting it back.
    2011 / 2/24: 318 | 6/12: 278 | 9/20: 235 | Holidays LOL
    2012 / 2/24: 220 | 3/28: 212 | 4/17: 205 | 5/15: Recomp Begins
    Summer :

My Motivation - When people tell me I CAN'T do it.

"The only thing that is bullet proof is my Self-Esteem".

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bcaa is helpful when doing fasted training...look forsome controlled labs purple wraath or their purple psyko, axis labs n'gage or ai recoverpro and you'll be set. Also as far as protein goes I suggest you get some Trutein as it's very cut friendly profile and is ridiculously great tasting...also get you a better multi-vitamin like orange triad that has immune, digestive, and joint support all in one, you won't regret it.

Also all of this is assuming your diet/training is on point, as this is where the bulk of your results will come from.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out N'Gage and Xtend if you're looking into BCAAs. Both have really good flavor and are fairly priced.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuotedFive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Bcaa is helpful when doing fasted training...look forsome controlled labs purple wraath or their purple psyko, axis labs n'gage or ai recoverpro and you'll be set. Also as far as protein goes I suggest you get some Trutein as it's very cut friendly profile and is ridiculously great tasting...also get you a better multi-vitamin like orange triad that has immune, digestive, and joint support all in one, you won't regret it.

Also all of this is assuming your diet/training is on point, as this is where the bulk of your results will come from.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I like to think my diet is on point, it was the first thing I worked on before starting. Broccoli, chicken, good stuff all weighed and portioned. It's where I got my results so far I've just thought to be lacking on Protein. I noticed my recovery time has been longer than usual which is why I'm looking into this, again thank you I will look into those you have listed.

Thanks for the multi suggestion, joint help would be nice, my knee's while they are happier now well hated me for a while and I still feel em.

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Check out N'Gage and Xtend if you're looking into BCAAs. Both have really good flavor and are fairly priced.
    From searching the store they seem to be the 2 best rated as well. For sure will be looking getting one of these. Thanks.

Nice recipe's, will definitely be using some of those!
    Last edited by QuotedFive; 03-30-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    Summer :

So my second week in lifting and Ive noticed the obvious substantial lack in strength from the cut. I'm wondering if their should be any point to any pre-workout supplements at this time? I assume no since Ive always used supps once I plateau. If there are any recommendations I'd like to stay away from any gainers or creatine based supplements.
    Summer :

sticer3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IF YOU TAKE 1-ANDRO YOU WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER WHICH WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ANY COLLEGE LEVEL SPORT AND UP, EVEN SOME HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS. IN SAYING THIS BY TAKING TRIBULUS YOU WILL ALSO TEST POSITIVE AND THE SAME PUNISHMENT WILL BE GIVEN. THESE ARE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING AGENTS THAT THE BODY DOES NOT MAKE NATURALLY THEREFOR CAN BE TESTED FOR AND THEREFOR ARE BANNED AS THEY ARE CONSIDERED A SPORT ENHANCING DRUG.

In saying this yes I do not play college sports so my shipment of 1 andro should be coming

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sticer3 View Post
    IF YOU TAKE 1-ANDRO YOU WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER WHICH WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ANY COLLEGE LEVEL SPORT AND UP, EVEN SOME HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS. IN SAYING THIS BY TAKING TRIBULUS YOU WILL ALSO TEST POSITIVE AND THE SAME PUNISHMENT WILL BE GIVEN. THESE ARE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING AGENTS THAT THE BODY DOES NOT MAKE NATURALLY THEREFOR CAN BE TESTED FOR AND THEREFOR ARE BANNED AS THEY ARE CONSIDERED A SPORT ENHANCING DRUG.

In saying this yes I do not play college sports so my shipment of 1 andro should be coming
    i can see your going places
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BCAA's are always great when on calorie deficit. They help you to keep that hard earned muscle mass. EAA's are great too.

Caffeine and green tea are cheap "fat burners" that work. Simple and effective.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually the stack you have really pretty much covers the bases. If you wanted to throw in a non-stimulant fat burner like ErgoBolic it wouldn't hurt one bit, but I wouldn't call it essential.

Just make sure your diet is in order and that you are maintaining a consistent deficit!
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09