Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Calling out all keto brahh's! Thoughts on this? [Blaha gon Blaha]

(No idea how to post vid's but here's the link!)

http://youtu.be/vpC5hZZcyt0

Would you guys agree with Jason on this?
    Thoughts?
    Go,go,go!
    "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more."

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to think his 'double bicep' poses were the worst. Now I think his poverty neck beard is.
    Sgt, USMC

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I refuse to watch Jason. I knew him when he was on this forum before he started his channel. 99% of his good info is ripped straight from other sources and the rest of his crazy bs is constructed in his backward mind. My suggestion? Spend your time on other pursuits, because youtube fitness is a bunch of idiotic filth.

Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juggernog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    I refuse to watch Jason. I knew him when he was on this forum before he started his channel. 99% of his good info is ripped straight from other sources and the rest of his crazy bs is constructed in his backward mind. My suggestion? Spend your time on other pursuits, because youtube fitness is a bunch of idiotic filth.
    Mirin avi m8.
    But what do you think of him saying that the keto diet is not a good choice?
    If it's bad, then would just basic carb manipulation work??
    "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more."

prox01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO, he is against Saturated Fats on Keto. I couldn't agree more. For my CKD I eat Nuts/Olive Oil/Salmon etc to get monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fats. If I eat chicken, its the breast not the legs. I skip most of the red meat. I have no issues meeting my macro's utilizing Macadamia/Pecans/Chia/Olive Oil/Avocados. I do not eat Mayo/Fatty Red Meats/Cheese, I am keeping my saturated fats lower than Jason probably is on normal basis. Also getting about 25-35 grams of Fiber via a pound of green vegetables spread throughout the day. Net carbs are always under 30g.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juggernog View Post
    Mirin avi m8.
    But what do you think of him saying that the keto diet is not a good choice?
    If it's bad, then would just basic carb manipulation work??
    I have no thoughts on it. Keto has obviously been proven as a viable method. I didnt watch his video so I don't know his specific reasoning, but funny enough Jason use to tout Keto and actually use it when he first started posting in the nutrition section. Too bad no diet has stopped him from being a piece of blubber despite repeated attempts and promises to be "aesthetic".

Any diet that maintains the basic nutritional principles of appropriate calories and sufficient protein/fat can work. Furthermore any generalization about a diet is idiotic for the most part due to varying individual responses and psychological factors.

Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mstarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Slightly longer but still informative
    youtube.com/watch?v=5LDc5TxOcvA

andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stop saying saturated fats are bad, do your research on it before spouting a load of nonsense you idiot

Originally Posted by prox01 View Post
    IMO, he is against Saturated Fats on Keto. I couldn't agree more. For my CKD I eat Nuts/Olive Oil/Salmon etc to get monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fats. If I eat chicken, its the breast not the legs. I skip most of the red meat. I have no issues meeting my macro's utilizing Macadamia/Pecans/Chia/Olive Oil/Avocados. I do not eat Mayo/Fatty Red Meats/Cheese, I am keeping my saturated fats lower than Jason probably is on normal basis. Also getting about 25-35 grams of Fiber via a pound of green vegetables spread throughout the day. Net carbs are always under 30g.
    It's YOU vs YOU

Originally Posted by andymant View Post
    Stop saying saturated fats are bad, do your research on it before spouting a load of nonsense you idiot
    Wow name calling. Your a quality human.

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ Well said Prox. I personally disagree with your approach and find saturated fats essential for my own health and performance, but it looked to me you're just providing an example of what works for you.

Keep the deliberation civil, yall. Its one of the things that makes the keto forum the best of BB.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Originally Posted by DustyChicago View Post
    ^ Well said Prox. I personally disagree with your approach and find saturated fats essential for my own health and performance, but it looked to me you're just providing an example of what works for you.

Keep the deliberation civil, yall. Its one of the things that makes the keto forum the best of BB.com
    It's well said to call someone out for name calling while engaging in the same activity later in the post? It seems if you denounce one, you should denounce both. Anyways, while a balanced fat profile is in one's best interest, I don't know why we need to be 'against sat fats'.

andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andymant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I'm sick of is idiots denouncing and smashing sat fats, it's this kind on unfounded propaganda that had lead to wrong nutritional choices and the obesity epidemic. It's not the only post where he is bashing sat fats.

I sthd by my original comment of "you idiot"

Dusty, how dcan ou thik that that worked for him, it wouldn't have and if it did he wouldn't be able to prove it.

My advise, stop bashing sat fat and do some proper research before damaging their and others health!!!!!
    It's YOU vs YOU

What I'm sick of is idiots denouncing and smashing sat fats, it's this kind on unfounded propaganda that had lead to wrong nutritional choices and the obesity epidemic. It's not the only post where he is bashing sat fats.

I sthd by my original comment of "you idiot"

Dusty, how dcan ou thik that that worked for him, it wouldn't have and if it did he wouldn't be able to prove it.

My advise, stop bashing sat fat and do some proper research before damaging their and others health!!!!!
    Since I was 22 I have had a yearly lipid profile, genetically I am prone to high cholesterol and heart attacks, for generations in my family. My typical LDL and triglycerides were four times over the highest limit. Four times. About three years I changed my diet and upped my mono/poly via nuts/olive oil/salmon and decreased my red meats/cheese high saturated fats etc. Today my lipid profile is almost normal without the need for crestor. No one on my paternal side of my family has been able to control arterial plaque with either medicine or diet and in which cases do not always work.

I want to live to at least 80 and if skipping saturated fats allows me to do that, than that's what I will do.

If it works for you good but for the majority saturated fats are essential so don't bash them as they DO NOT cause arterial plaque or raise the risk of heart attacks if on keto

Originally Posted by prox01 View Post
    Since I was 22 I have had a yearly lipid profile, genetically I am prone to high cholesterol and heart attacks, for generations in my family. My typical LDL and triglycerides were four times over the highest limit. Four times. About three years I changed my diet and upped my mono/poly via nuts/olive oil/salmon and decreased my red meats/cheese high saturated fats etc. Today my lipid profile is almost normal without the need for crestor. No one on my paternal side of my family has been able to control arterial plaque with either medicine or diet and in which cases do not always work.

I want to live to at least 80 and if skipping saturated fats allows me to do that, than that's what I will do.
    It's YOU vs YOU

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dieting advice from someone thats into fitness but still over weight.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

If it works for you good but for the majority saturated fats are essential so don't bash them as they DO NOT cause arterial plaque or raise the risk of heart attacks if on keto
    There is 34 different saturated fatty acids, not all are equal, I happily eat the saturated fats in chicken breast. I choose to not eat the saturated fat in bacon/pork etc. Simply following some basic knowledge I can control my lipid profile without a daily dose of Medicine, and more importantly meet my macros.

A pre-existing predisposition does not mean that it is necessarily relevant to all populations. You can not generalize your reduced ability to handle sat fats to everyone else.