Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Binge Drinking

HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Binge Drinking

Hey,

I'm in college and I am looking to drop 25-30 pounds. I have been exercising 4+ times a week and I count my calories.
    However, I am a binge drinker. I love going out with friends and partying on any given Friday and Saturday night.
    I typically range from 15-20 shots of hard liquor on a given night or I can toss back beer by the bucket load.
    I know dieting and drinking does not mix well but I cannot give up going out. However, I do try and minimize the damage.
    I use the lowest calorie liquor I can find (usually cheap vodka) and I mix it with either water, diet soda, or drink it straight.
    Surprisingly, I am really good at not eating while being hammered. I think it's a combo and food having a weird taste when I am really drunk and due to the fact that I have instilled in my brain 'Don't eat you drunken idiot!".
    Also, I usually eat about a 500 calorie meal before heading out as to leave myself about 1200 to get hammered with.
    Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else have any tips to minimize the harm of going out.

Important point for skimmers: I do not want to give up going out, don't suggest it please.

Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure what you want to hear, you are basically blowing your diet, don't want to stop blowing it, but want to lose weight.

Substitute "Big Mac" for "shots & beer" and maybe you'll realize how ridiculous your question is.

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Important point for skimmers: I do not want to give up going out, don't suggest it please.

I read the whole post. I won't suggest to stop going out, but I don't see why you need to drink 15-20 shots each time, or beer by the 'bucketload'.

Also, you forgot to mention your goals...

edit nvm, read the whole thing but guess I missed the first line lol
    Last edited by cls91; 02-26-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Well what do you want more? To lose the weight you desire? or to keep going out with friends and binge drinking?
    Eat the damn yolk.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op can you go out and pick up females without alcohol? Try it...
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) HowHardIsIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mysteery105, I am not 'blowing' my diet by going out. I compensate for drinks in my caloric intake and I put in the extra cardio all week on top of my calorie deficit. I'm just looking for other ways to lower the damage of drinking on a diet.

cls91, I said my goal was to lose ~25 pounds. As to why I drink so much, I have no idea. I realize I drink a lot but I enjoy the feeling and it still takes about 10 shots for me to become 'drunk'. I guess cutting back on how much I drink isn't too big of a problem. I guess my real problem is knowing when to stop once I start. I typically like to push my limits idk why.

Gxp23, they are both strong desires. I have had some of my best times at uni by going out and have met some of my best friends through going out. That's why I would like to make both works.

VmissileX, I have a girlfriend already but thanks for the suggestion.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HowHardIsIt View Post
    Mysteery105, I am not 'blowing' my diet by going out. I compensate for drinks in my caloric intake and I put in the extra cardio all week on top of my calorie deficit. I'm just looking for other ways to lower the damage of drinking on a diet.

cls91, I said my goal was to lose ~25 pounds. As to why I drink so much, I have no idea. I realize I drink a lot but I enjoy the feeling and it still takes about 10 shots for me to become 'drunk'. I guess cutting back on how much I drink isn't too big of a problem. I guess my real problem is knowing when to stop once I start. I typically like to push my limits idk why.

Gxp23, they are both strong desires. I have had some of my best times at uni by going out and have met some of my best friends through going out. That's why I would like to make both works.

Well, ultimately, you can make both work, you stay in a deficit overall, you will lose weight, period, but at the end of the day, binge drinking is never a good thing IMO, having a good ol drink is always going to be fun, but being able to wake up the next day and (In my case) not being able to eat the foods I require, really bums me out.
    Eat the damn yolk.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only way you're going to compensate is by making a larger deficit throughout the week. Also, maybe it's just because I'm not a big drinker at all but I don't see how you can drink 20 shots of vodka a couple times a week. Certainly can't be good for your body and I don't know how you can knowingly do that and "test your limits", but whatever, it's your body. Anyways, like I said, weekly deficit is what matter for fat loss.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Strange to say but I did go through similar background in uni.
    I had binge drinking and eating disorders...

I would still recommend slowly cutting down drinks tho...you'll notice as you cut and loose weight your alcohol tolerance will drop...

Also you can have a good time with little to no alcohol.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mystery105 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP: Are you talking calories only? You aren't tracking macros or anything? In that case, what Gxp said is true, if you are in a deficit, the weight will still come off. However, do you have any idea how horrible THAT much alcohol is for your body? Don't get me wrong, I love vodka as much as the next person, but 30 ounces of it every weekend? C'mon, man. You are taking 2 days (not to mention hangover days) away from proper nutrition that you need to fuel your cardio, never mind the fact that there is no way you are hitting your macros.

If you want to lose weight & get a hot bod, do it properly. Consume the necessary nutrients, have 2 drinks instead of a "bucketload" and take a hard look at why you feel the need to drink at such an excess.

Gxp23, I understand what you mean. I understand there are more problems to binge drinking besides weight gain. I am pretty sure I maintain a pretty solid deficit in the long run. I suppose binge drinking is merely slowing me down and I just have to work harder. Surprisingly, I suffer very mild hangovers and I can manage to get up, be back on track with eating, and go to the gym.

Originally Posted by Mystery105 View Post
    OP: Are you talking calories only? You aren't tracking macros or anything? In that case, what Gxp said is true, if you are in a deficit, the weight will still come off. However, do you have any idea how horrible THAT much alcohol is for your body? Don't get me wrong, I love vodka as much as the next person, but 30 ounces of it every weekend? C'mon, man. You are taking 2 days (not to mention hangover days) away from proper nutrition that you need to fuel your cardio, never mind the fact that there is no way you are hitting your macros.

If you want to lose weight & get a hot bod, do it properly. Consume the necessary nutrients, have 2 drinks instead of a "bucketload" and take a hard look at why you feel the need to drink at such an excess.
    I don't understand the point of having two drinks tbh. How does one even get a buzz off two drinks?
    And no I am not hitting my macros for a day or two. I do not normally hit them anyways because of my schedule and a undiagnosed stomach problem that complicates eating 6 meals a day to help hit macros. I usually am left to eating two big meals when I have nothing left to do for the day; basically it's compliacted and you wouldn't understand until you experience my problem

Gxp23, I understand what you mean. I understand there are more problems to binge drinking besides weight gain. I am pretty sure I maintain a pretty solid deficit in the long run. I suppose binge drinking is merely slowing me down and I just have to work harder. Surprisingly, I suffer very mild hangovers and I can manage to get up, be back on track with eating, and go to the gym.
    How is your eating? Do you get adequate proteins and fats every day? Micronutrients?.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    How is your eating? Do you get adequate proteins and fats every day? Micronutrients?.
    I don't track micro let alone macro; I am very loose with it due to a stomach problem which compliactes my eating. However, I stick to lean meats, veggies, and fruits 90% of the time and I hardly ever eat dairy if ever.
    Fried foods is minimal if ever

I don't understand the point of having two drinks tbh. How does one even get a buzz off two drinks?
    And no I am not hitting my macros for a day or two. I do not normally hit them anyways because of my schedule and a undiagnosed stomach problem that complicates eating 6 meals a day to help hit macros. I usually am left to eating two big meals when I have nothing left to do for the day; basically it's compliacted and you wouldn't understand until you experience my problem
    You do not need to eat 6 meals a day. You can eat 1 meal a day, it doesn't matter, but hitting your macros IS important.

I think there is a bigger issue here, one that people here aren't qualified to deal with, & to your original question, nobody here is going to tell you how to make 15 shots healthier.

You do not need to eat 6 meals a day. You can eat 1 meal a day, it doesn't matter, but hitting your macros IS important.

I think there is a bigger issue here, one that people here aren't qualified to deal with, & to your original question, nobody here is going to tell you how to make 15 shots healthier.
    Eatting almost 200g of protein is one or two sittings is very, very difficult because of how filling protein is. Usually I have to eat one or two high calorie meals just to make sure I get enough calories in my body. Believe it or not, getting 1800 calories in my position is very difficult because, due to my stomach, I would much rather not eat than eat.

My original question is not to make shots healthier but to find ways to make the caloric impact of liquor less defeating on a diet.

I don't track micro let alone macro; I am very loose with it due to a stomach problem which compliactes my eating. However, I stick to lean meats, veggies, and fruits 90% of the time and I hardly ever eat dairy if ever.
    Fried foods is minimal if ever
    What is your stomach problem if you dont mind me asking? Judging by whay you have posted I can gather you are going to be deficient in dietary fat no doubt. Tracking these things will help in more than one way, discipline for a start.
    Eat the damn yolk.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This.

LOL@ needing 15-20 shots. A little moderation/self-control would do you some good.

You'll definitely hinder your progress. Forget lifting.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My advice to you is:

In order to minimize the damage binge drinking will do, on the days you know you are going to drink a lot, consume only protein, and leave your fat and carb macros way low, in order to save up the calories, so that the damage wont be as bad.

But if you really want to lose 25-30 pounds, I would suggest you to stop binge drinking and start including 1-3beers into your macros. If you really want to lose weight, you cant afford to be getting drunk every weekend 1-2 days/weekend.

What is your stomach problem if you dont mind me asking? Judging by whay you have posted I can gather you are going to be deficient in dietary fat no doubt. Tracking these things will help in more than one way, discipline for a start.
    About a year ago in January I contracted what the doctor said was 'nora virus' which caused diarrhea, vomitting, flu like symptoms, etc. I had it pretty bad for two weeks before I realized most people did not have it that long and symptoms were hardly improving. I was missing a **** ton of school and so went to see the doctor. I underwent every kind of stomach test you can imagine and I tried every diet alteration I could.
    Unfortunately, nothing worked. I saw about four specialist and they all said "stress" or "IBS".
    Stress is a load of ****, I delt with stress for 18+ years with no problems like this and post infectious IBS is possible but I experience symptoms not explained by IBS.
    Basically it's a year later and although things have improved slightly my symptoms are:
    -constant feeling of bloating/gas (I'm talking from rise to rest) and it is only made worse from food
    -I have a pain in the pit of my stomach, almost like mild to sometimes severe cramps origination from the middle of my stomach (again from rise to rest and only made worst by food)
    -ANY meal I eat causes me to run to the bathroom within 30 minutes guaranteed. I use the restroom 5+ times a day if I eat normally and I am on the toilet for sometimes 20 minutes (alternating constipation and diarrhea is so fun)
    -Any time I go to the bathroom I still feel like I have to go after. Imagine stopping going to the bathroom half way and that feeling of incompleteness you have, well I have that almost 24/7

This has left me with a effed up eating schedule because I cannot eat before, during, or in between classes (due to short times in between) because it will put me in the bathroom for 20 minutes and I cannot afford to miss that much of an hour 15 class. Basically I wait till later afternoon to eat a heavy calorie meal (chipotle burrito, big sub, etc) in order to just get my maintenance calories and I also combine small snacks (nuts, fruits, etc) throughout the day.
    It sucks but I was loosing a lot of weight and I knew it was bad so before I started tracking calories I would gorge myself at like 8pm because I was starving from not eating all day and this lead to eating way too many calories and I put on weight.
    Finally, I discovered not eating made my stomach so much better so I basically hardly ate.
    However, I knew this would not help me loose too much weigh because I would platue and loose msucle so I got back onto tracking calories as best as I can. Due to my eating habits hitting macros is damn near impossible and I am where I am now.
    Hopefully that made sense?

Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    My advice to you is:

In order to minimize the damage binge drinking will do, on the days you know you are going to drink a lot, consume only protein, and leave your fat and carb macros way low, in order to save up the calories, so that the damage wont be as bad.

But if you really want to lose 25-30 pounds, I would suggest you to stop binge drinking and start including 1-3beers into your macros. If you really want to lose weight, you cant afford to be getting drunk every weekend 1-2 days/weekend.
    I would hit protein and fat minimums, no need to leave out fat when it is essential.
    About a year ago in January I contracted what the doctor said was 'nora virus' which caused diarrhea, vomitting, flu like symptoms, etc. I had it pretty bad for two weeks before I realized most people did not have it that long and symptoms were hardly improving. I was missing a **** ton of school and so went to see the doctor. I underwent every kind of stomach test you can imagine and I tried every diet alteration I could.
    Unfortunately, nothing worked. I saw about four specialist and they all said "stress" or "IBS".
    Stress is a load of ****, I delt with stress for 18+ years with no problems like this and post infectious IBS is possible but I experience symptoms not explained by IBS.
    Basically it's a year later and although things have improved slightly my symptoms are:
    -constant feeling of bloating/gas (I'm talking from rise to rest) and it is only made worse from food
    -I have a pain in the pit of my stomach, almost like mild to sometimes severe cramps origination from the middle of my stomach (again from rise to rest and only made worst by food)
    -ANY meal I eat causes me to run to the bathroom within 30 minutes guaranteed. I use the restroom 5+ times a day if I eat normally and I am on the toilet for sometimes 20 minutes (alternating constipation and diarrhea is so fun)
    -Any time I go to the bathroom I still feel like I have to go after. Imagine stopping going to the bathroom half way and that feeling of incompleteness you have, well I have that almost 24/7

This has left me with a effed up eating schedule because I cannot eat before, during, or in between classes (due to short times in between) because it will put me in the bathroom for 20 minutes and I cannot afford to miss that much of an hour 15 class. Basically I wait till later afternoon to eat a heavy calorie meal (chipotle burrito, big sub, etc) in order to just get my maintenance calories and I also combine small snacks (nuts, fruits, etc) throughout the day.
    It sucks but I was loosing a lot of weight and I knew it was bad so before I started tracking calories I would gorge myself at like 8pm because I was starving from not eating all day and this lead to eating way too many calories and I put on weight.
    Finally, I discovered not eating made my stomach so much better so I basically hardly ate.
    However, I knew this would not help me loose too much weigh because I would platue and loose msucle so I got back onto tracking calories as best as I can. Due to my eating habits hitting macros is damn near impossible and I am where I am now.
    That is pretty rough man sorry to hear that, really I am, I cant imagine hard alcohol would help would it? Regardless, after that, I really dont know what to tell you, I am not in any way shape or form qualified to tell you how to go about this, you need to get in touch with your doc asap and get something done about it.
    Eat the damn yolk.

I would hit protein and fat minimums, no need to leave out fat when it is essential.

That is pretty rough man sorry to hear that, really I am, I cant imagine hard alcohol would help would it? Regardless, after that, I really dont know what to tell you, I am not in any way shape or form qualified to tell you how to go about this, you need to get in touch with your doc asap and get something done about it.
    Hard alcohol doesn't help anything. Like I said nothing helps it and any kind of sustenance makes it worse so might as well enjoy it.

As to dieting, yeah it sucks. It makes a normal schedule hell and makes dieting (esp hitting macros) extremely difficult because I can't eat big meals consisting of only protein with low fat and carb without feeling like I need to puke.
    I saw specialist weekly for months to no avail. I honestly think the problem must not be originating from my stomach but instead else where. Either that or science just isn't advanced enough to detect and fix stomach problems such as IBS and the like.
    This spring break I am seeing a Chiropractor to see if one of my discs might be slipped (from football possibly) and could be pinching a nerve controlling my stomach (someone I know had similar issues and this was their problem).
    Otherwise it's pay thousands of dollars to see specialists up north.

Hard alcohol doesn't help anything. Like I said nothing helps it and any kind of sustenance makes it worse so might as well enjoy it.

As to dieting, yeah it sucks. It makes a normal schedule hell and makes dieting (esp hitting macros) extremely difficult because I can't eat big meals consisting of only protein with low fat and carb without feeling like I need to puke.
    I saw specialist weekly for months to no avail. I honestly think the problem must not be originating from my stomach but instead else where. Either that or science just isn't advanced enough to detect and fix stomach problems such as IBS and the like.
    This spring break I am seeing a Chiropractor to see if one of my discs might be slipped (from football possibly) and could be pinching a nerve controlling my stomach (someone I know had similar issues and this was their problem).
    Otherwise it's pay thousands of dollars to see specialists up north.
    I dont know how you can go through that, I would want it fixed asap if possible.
    Eat the damn yolk.

I dont know how you can go through that, I would want it fixed asap if possible.
    Yeah man it's starting to affect my outlook on life and affecting my relationship with ppl. It sucks. I want it fixed but if the doctor can't find what's causing the problem then a fix isn't possible.
    I literally just got the luck of the draw. Rather unlucky draw.

Yeah man it's starting to affect my outlook on life and affecting my relationship with ppl. It sucks. I want it fixed but if the doctor can't find what's causing the problem then a fix isn't possible.
    Well, if they discover something new or a new way to fix it, they will reap the glory for doing so, keep pushing and pestering them, its their job to find solutions for your well-being.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Well, if they discover something new or a new way to fix it, they will reap the glory for doing so, keep pushing and pestering them, its their job to find solutions for your well-being.
    Down here in Fl, or at least in my area, the doctors seem like idiots who could careless about fixing the problem which is why I jumped from specialist to specialist.
    Worse comes to worse I go to where medical practice is typically better (e.g. up north) but as of right now I cannot afford to miss more school to do it.

Down here in Fl, or at least in my area, the doctors seem like idiots who could careless about fixing the problem which is why I jumped from specialist to specialist.
    Worse comes to worse I go to where medical practice is typically better (e.g. up north) but as of right now I cannot afford to miss more school to do it.
    Are they aware of your condition? I am sure there could be something put in place to allow you to get up there?
    Eat the damn yolk.

EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

All those issues and yet to save your social life, you....binge drink. You should start researching Acute Gastric Mucosal Injury, because there's a good chance you'll be familiar with it soon enough. Have you tried stopping drinking altogether to possibly test the theory that you may have alcohol-induced digestive disorders?

Originally Posted by EdenPrime View Post
    All those issues and yet to save your social life, you....binge drink. You should start researching Acute Gastric Mucosal Injury, because there's a good chance you'll be familiar with it soon enough. Have you tried stopping drinking altogether to possibly test the theory that you may have alcohol-induced digestive disorders?
    The issues arose waaayyy before I started binge drinking and it can be assumed it happened because of the stomach virus I contracted.
    Hell, I didn't even start drinking till after my problems arose, let alone binge drinking
    Last edited by HowHardIsIt; 02-26-2014 at 09:26 PM.

maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have Klippel-Feil syndrome and some of the associated garbage. I could probably trade it in for IBS and come out ahead. This is not to make light of what you're dealing with, and I do feel for you, but lots of people have to deal with **** they'd rather not have to, and which has the potential to affect their life adversely. Only the biggest idiots binge drink to compensate for it. Get your **** together, or watch it fall apart -- those are your choices.
    Last edited by maggiesfarm; 02-27-2014 at 03:05 AM.