Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2949
    tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm looking at coming in at 220 effervescent fire the week, maybe 219. I still have some water retention from the weekend. I gotta keep on DSUP's quote in my head "WEEKENDS COUNT".

I view vow get to 215 by next Sunday. That will be the 11 month mark of this cut. And I vow...I swear on the pope's Bible that I will get to 200 by 1 June.

Then it's break time... maintenence time.

Any thoughts? I'm all ears, I think after a year of cutting I may need a small break, no? To clarify... From the diet not from exercising. I love the latter, I just need to tone it down a scoshe
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did bit more weights by myself since my brother was feeling DOMS pretty hard and dad couldn' t do much. Benched flat and incline, deadlifted, 3 sets of barbell rows, 3 sets of pull ups, and in morning did some cleans with just the 45lb barbell ( gotta do more cleans ). After doing deadlifts and barbell row my arms were so pumped. Like the amount of veins.

Love having a home barbell/squat rack with all that I need. I only spent about 35 min today because yesterday I did spend an hour and did squat as well. Today I didn't squat. Here are some pictures of my arm. I had to take them because in my opinion it looked so freaken cool.

My left looking patheticly left. Lol

My right hand looking alpha as it dominant.

See the vein climbing up to my thumb!? Looked so cool in person!

Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Good morning everyone!

Today is my oldest's birthday day....17!!! I'm bummed because he has to work (co op at his tech school....1 week academic, 1 week shop...but as a junior and senior, you don't have to go to
    shop week, you can work a related job for $$$$$ so he's getting 40 hrs a week!!). Usually, I let the kids stay home from work and we do something fun and go to lunch. But today, he'll leave at
    7am and not be home until 6pm .....BOO but all part of growing up.

I'm also seriously sad.....last night I accidentally deleted a note in my iphone. It had my weekly weighins for the last 3 years. And they're gone. That's where I was able to find my averages
    and highest and lowest weights. And I can't get them back. I know it was only a record for me but......I'm sad.

But.....today is a treadmill day (1 hour....4miles) and a work day (2 hours cleaning). Then I'll make my son's cake (he opted for brownies with whipped frosting).

Supposed to be a nice day today....50 degrees!!! I'll take it.

Oh, and yesterday, we stopped for lunch at a Thai, Malaysian, Japanese fusion place. It was outstanding. We got a salad with fresh cabbage, carrots, cucs, etc...shredded stuff with a balsamic,
    soy dressing (no oil) ...outstanding!!! We also ordered grilled chicken, veggie something wrap...had chopped nuts in it....fantastic....and we got some veggie sushi with mango. So delicious!

All super fresh ingredients and made fresh and healthy and delicious!!! Love that we find theses places instead of burger /hot dog (yuck) joints!!!

Ok...I'm off! Have a focused day and remember where you have been....and where you want to be. But delight in where you are today!!!!!

Kristen
    Wow. Congrats to your son!

I feel a bit jealous about the school he goes to. Kinda would have wished to get paid a day for going to "class".

Nice find with the restaurant! I am salivating imagining those foods going in my tummy!

Spring is coming! It was 64 here in NY.

Originally Posted by AnnieRhi View Post
    Don't worry. Big brothers have a special way of making sure you always feel like the youngest in the family. Or at least mine do.
    Yeah somehow my eldest brother always knows how to do that Lol. Though I love him for that. The 2nd eldest always used to bully me around when I was younger and threaten me from not doing stuff through brute force. Take a guess on who gets threatened now.

Originally Posted by tonyflo04 View Post
    I'm looking at coming in at 220 effervescent fire the week, maybe 219. I still have some water retention from the weekend. I gotta keep on DSUP's quote in my head "WEEKENDS COUNT".

I view vow get to 215 by next Sunday. That will be the 11 month mark of this cut. And I vow...I swear on the pope's Bible that I will get to 200 by 1 June.

Then it's break time... maintenence time.

Any thoughts? I'm all ears, I think after a year of cutting I may need a small break, no? To clarify... From the diet not from exercising. I love the latter, I just need to tone it down a scoshe
    PROTEIN FLUFFFFF. Lol.

I love that stuff eat it almost every day. Fills me up allows me to have a HUGE meal at night/evening while never feeling hungry or having craving. Well... I might have lied just A TINY bit about cravings. I always have craving for some of these Hershey mini chocolate chips that are 70 calories for 15grams of them. So yummy!!
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Rebuilding and Re-losing. rocketman766's Avatar
    rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm also seriously sad.....last night I accidentally deleted a note in my iphone. It had my weekly weighins for the last 3 years. And they're gone. That's where I was able to find my averages
    and highest and lowest weights. And I can't get them back. I know it was only a record for me but......I'm sad.
    I feel your pain ( sorta )... I have a note on my iPhone where I write a journal, more like a long, sectioned letter to my son who I lost last year. Sorta my way to keep him here... anyway, when I updated my phone earlier this year, it wiped everything when it didn't work as expected. I was beyond upset and mad! Thank goodness it was in the cloud. I got it back... now I email it to myself weekly as a back up. Hopefully you can get at least some of your data back, somehow.

Ok, now on to the workout stuff... We turned on the TV and saw that we were under a tornado watch and then the emergency broadcast thing went off.... that's when I said "Well, I'm off to the gym" and my daughter just laughed and said "Really dad??????" in a sarcastic joking teenage voice. So I went. Hail, rain and all! Awesome workout, and I am so looking forward to tomorrows weigh in since I peeked at the scale tonight, I'M BACK!!!!!!
    OBF 2014 Winter Transformation Challenge 4th Place finish...

Can't think of a good quote to put here.....

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weigh-in: 201.7 lbs for this week, which is +0.2 lbs for this week.

I expected a drop but ah well, I do was high on the calories on the beginning of the week and although looking at it caloriewise I should have combated it I probably didn't because I didn't really workout because of the fitness. Guess I miscalculated there. Ah well, work harder for next week!

Yesterday: 2250 calories.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My weigh in: 133lbs.

Although I did double my carb intake 2 days ago lol.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight in at 170,6, like last week and like starting weight lol

So much for progress -_-

Wellm doesnt really matter tbh.

Monday will start with the Arnie Program and bulk up... AKA get fat.

@Tara

It takes more than 2 days to regulate water levels, next reffed you coulc try and do after weight in. Or the same day if you weight first thing in the morning.

@Asu, mirin rack, its actually better than the one in the gym which I pay a membership for. Some people have see my squat rack... its hilarious and sad at the same time.

Big/tall dudes dont even fit inside. The "rack" is on the of those aerobic step things, which are made out of plastic. I enter and rack it bachwards also.

Ohh had 3 of those yogurts with whey servings yesterday, even cut up a banana and put it in. Going to buy some nuts to put in also.

Last edited by Wankelpt; 04-04-2014 at 01:33 AM.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    @Tara

It takes more than 2 days to regulate water levels, next reffed you coulc try and do after weight in. Or the same day if you weight first thing in the morning.
    I know, lol bad planning on my behalf
    I just really needed the boost.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    I know, lol bad planning on my behalf
    I just really needed the boost.
    Damn my typos are terrible XD

Did you feel a nice boost?

Damn my typos are terrible XD

Did you feel a nice boost?
    Yeah, honestly it felt amazing.

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have fun with your son.

I can get your the weights for the last 3 months.

That food just sounds way too good... getting hungry and only have bro chicken with noodles
    Thanks....I have those still. Just everything before that....from 249.6 down to now. It's not really THAT important just....you know.

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
    Kristen, happy birthday to your son!

About the note you deleted from your phone - Are your weekly weigh-ins in the WW system? Maybe you can get your history back (or part of it) from there?
    Yes. WW has that from Oct. And my start weight from 2012 as 249.2 so that's fine.

Originally Posted by rocketman766 View Post
    I feel your pain ( sorta )... I have a note on my iPhone where I write a journal, more like a long, sectioned letter to my son who I lost last year. Sorta my way to keep him here... anyway, when I updated my phone earlier this year, it wiped everything when it didn't work as expected. I was beyond upset and mad! Thank goodness it was in the cloud. I got it back... now I email it to myself weekly as a back up. Hopefully you can get at least some of your data back, somehow.

Ok, now on to the workout stuff... We turned on the TV and saw that we were under a tornado watch and then the emergency broadcast thing went off.... that's when I said "Well, I'm off to the gym" and my daughter just laughed and said "Really dad??????" in a sarcastic joking teenage voice. So I went. Hail, rain and all! Awesome workout, and I am so looking forward to tomorrows weigh in since I peeked at the scale tonight, I'M BACK!!!!!!
    So sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for you today.

And that's pretty Bad A*&.....working out in that storm! LOL

Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    Weigh-in: 201.7 lbs for this week, which is +0.2 lbs for this week.

I expected a drop but ah well, I do was high on the calories on the beginning of the week and although looking at it caloriewise I should have combated it I probably didn't because I didn't really workout because of the fitness. Guess I miscalculated there. Ah well, work harder for next week!

Yesterday: 2250 calories.
    Hang tight....you know it will catch up to you.

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning everyone! It's Friday!!!!!

Work today for me...2 houses.....lifting first. And dump. Then work. I did get my hour on the treadmill yesterday....ended the day with over 17k steps. I was happy about that.

My son's birthday dinner (I let the kids choose all meals on their day) was steak, mashed and green beans. So that was an easy meal to macro out (points for me).

Dessert was brownie with frosting and resees peanut butter icecream. Saved room and enjoyed thoroughly. Didn't over do it and moved on.

Also...on another ridiculous note.....my keurig has been bugging me. It's convenient but it makes only good (not great) coffee....and it's never hot enough. The kids use it for hot
    chocolate and tea and oatmeal and it's nice if I have someone over for a quick cup or 2 without a whole pot. But it's never hot enough for me. I don't use it for tea (I heat the kettle on the
    stove) and I like strong coffee and that's hard to find. So I bought a percolator yesterday. Used it last night when my parents came over for cake (brownies) and it was so good...hot, strong,
    yummy. So I brewed another 1/2 pot this morning. I only have 2 cups in the morning and I'm still getting used to how to adjust cups but wow....what a difference. Not as convenient as the
    keurig but....so much better. I know...who cares?! LOL

So today....is Friday....please start to plan your weekend activities now. Weekends count. I have a nephew's bday party and they rented a hall and have all kinds of treats....I will
    stick to meat platter and salad....and fruit. I already had my splurge yesterday.

How are you going to reach your goals???!!!!

Tomorrow I work 9-5:30.
    Wake up at 6:15 to go to the gym before work starts. No excuses on the weekend

Tomorrow I work 9-5:30.
    Wake up at 6:15 to go to the gym before work starts. No excuses on the weekend
    Nice! I'm sure you'll see a nice drop this week! You're so close to the end that it's hard! Really great job hanging in there and keeping your eye on your goal!!!

Nice! I'm sure you'll see a nice drop this week! You're so close to the end that it's hard! Really great job hanging in there and keeping your eye on your goal!!!
    Coming from ~175ish lbs, these last 10 to go will be hell lol.
    But, I will hit my goal!

Anyone can give me some advice on pre workout supps?

I dont have the brands most people use on this forum available to me.

So I would like to know what to look at in term of stuff thats inside, the ones I found sofar are all som isotonic thing that is more for endurance sports.

So anyone willing to share their wisdom?

Anyone can give me some advice on pre workout supps?

I dont have the brands most people use on this forum available to me.

So I would like to know what to look at in term of stuff thats inside, the ones I found sofar are all som isotonic thing that is more for endurance sports.

So anyone willing to share their wisdom?
    I basically look for Beta-alanine (tingle sensation), N03/Creatine, Caffeine.
    I currently use C4.

I basically look for Beta-alanine (tingle sensation), N03/Creatine, Caffeine.
    I currently use C4.
    Ty Tara

Can't find C4 here. Only some Isostar running thing lol

Does it give you good blood/muscle pumps?

DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get great coffee - start with the grinder..... banana for scale

Last edited by DEEETS; 04-04-2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: stop being a child.
    My losing fat log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340371
    24/3 - 135kg
    28/4 - 124.5kg [-10.5]
    12/5 - Quit Smoking
    01/9 - 139kg - out of control

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is their depth"

Ty Tara

Can't find C4 here. Only some Isostar running thing lol

Does it give you good blood/muscle pumps?
    Honestly, I don't notice the "pumps" more so just focus/intensity increase.
    It's probably placebo effect, but I enjoy it.

Originally Posted by DEEETS View Post
    TMI??

(sorry, such a child!)

Get great coffee - start with the grinder..... banana for scale

Wow! That's quite a grinder. What beans do you use?

Also ignoring other comment...as my husband and kids can attest...I don't do bathroom humor.

DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEEETS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow! That's quite a grinder. What beans do you use?

Also ignoring other comment...as my husband and kids can attest...I don't do bathroom humor.
    Yes, apologies for that.

The better beans I use are from a company called monmouth. Problem is they are £22/kg ($16.57/lb). Recently a supermarket sold off a load of beans at around £2/lb so I just grabbed a load. all well in date etc.

My losing fat log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340371
    24/3 - 135kg
    28/4 - 124.5kg [-10.5]
    12/5 - Quit Smoking
    01/9 - 139kg - out of control

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is their depth"

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rocketman766 View Post
    , now on to the workout stuff... We turned on the TV and saw that we were under a tornado watch and then the emergency broadcast thing went off.... that's when I said "Well, I'm off to the gym" and my daughter just laughed and said "Really dad??????" in a sarcastic joking teenage voice. So I went. Hail, rain and all! Awesome workout, and I am so looking forward to tomorrows weigh in since I peeked at the scale tonight, I'M BACK!!!!!!
    It's a great feeling to be looking forward to the weigh-in.
    As for going out in that stuff, that's hard core Rocket. I personally draw the line at hail during a tornado watch!

---
    Weigh-in for me will be tomorrow.
    Busy day today. Work is insane and no sign of clearing up. Thinking of updating my resume and seeing what's out there.....

Workout last night was great. Positive note - my pushups are coming along. Great addition between other exercises last night.

Have a great day!

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weigh in: 201. Basically no change since week 2.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like my keurig with my K-Cups from Tim Hortons in Canada and my Swedish Gevalia

219.75, my hope is to hit the 215 vicinity by next sunday.

I need new pants. 40" are getting bog and my hip circumference is now at 37"...navel circumference is now 39".
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotta run, but weigh in this week 250.6

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like my keurig with my K-Cups from Tim Hortons in Canada and my Swedish Gevalia

I need new pants. 40" are getting bog and my hip circumference is now at 37"...navel circumference is now 39".
    Nice, Tony!! I do believe you will hit your goal!

So speaking of tornados earlier, your neck of the woods got hit yesterday?

Bouchaat4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bouchaat4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bouchaat4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bouchaat4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That a huge drop after a couple poor weeks on my behalf. And this past week I did everything I could to achieve what I needed to. Hope everyone has some successful weigh ins and everyone does their best in their diets this weekend.
    Cheers!

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
    Nice, Tony!! I do believe you will hit your goal!

So speaking of tornados earlier, your neck of the woods got hit yesterday?
    some of the outlying neighborhoods saw a touchdown, down town got rain and lightning, but luckily no twisters.
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Weigh in: 201. Basically no change since week 2.
    I know the feels brother. It's like your body has become immune to losing weight lol..

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why try to drop so much weight in 1 week? you're talking a 16,575 calorie deficit for the week.......

that's minus 2,367 cals a day
    Last edited by kureransu; 04-04-2014 at 05:54 AM.