Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2949
    devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Anyone welcome, cutting or bulking. Support thread, let's do this.

I'll do a spread sheet. If you want in give me your start weight ASAP, but I'll take them up to March 8th. Weigh in when you want, but I'll update the spreadsheet on Sunday mornings.

Let's do this y'all!
    I am starting my cut on the 24th. I will update with my bf% and weight as well as a before picture.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys! Afternoon! Today was 50 degrees outside!!!! Light jacket and light sweat pants. Ah the freedom ! Though was bit windy I could have used a hat and a scarf lol. One guy was wearing a tang top. I was thinking to myself that that guy was out of his mind it wasnt that warm today. Though it was really nice and sunny, just the wind made it colder.

Went to the GYM feeling refreshed from a refeed I did yesterday. Ate mostly simple carbs with alot of milk. Didn't feel slugish or tired so was a needed re-feed. Was chest day so I met my PRs. Tried to break PR with DBs but couldn't lol was bit sad but nonetheless it was a good day. Chest got hit hard and did bit abs with cable and seated cable machine. Then strolled around the avenue just browsing and enjoying the weather. Truly a nice day today. Hope you all enjoying your day.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Rebuilding and Re-losing. rocketman766's Avatar
    rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000) rocketman766 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today is going to be an UNscheduled rest day. I've only been getting 4 hours of sleep the last few nights ( shift work... sucks) and last night I had to finish up a little bit early in the gym due to a gusher of a nose bleed.... out of nowhere! Started at the end of my lifts and came back at the end of a killer HIIT cardio session.
    Hope everyone is focused and going the right way...
    OBF 2014 Winter Transformation Challenge 4th Place finish...

Can't think of a good quote to put here.....

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocketman766 View Post
    last night I had to finish up a little bit early in the gym due to a gusher of a nose bleed.... out of nowhere! Started at the end of my lifts
    Just FYI, that's not what they mean when they say "pump."
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Hey guys! Afternoon! Today was 50 degrees outside!!!! Light jacket and light sweat pants. Ah the freedom ! Though was bit windy I could have used a hat and a scarf lol. One guy was wearing a tang top. I was thinking to myself that that guy was out of his mind it wasnt that warm today. Though it was really nice and sunny, just the wind made it colder.

Went to the GYM feeling refreshed from a refeed I did yesterday. Ate mostly simple carbs with alot of milk. Didn't feel slugish or tired so was a needed re-feed. Was chest day so I met my PRs. Tried to break PR with DBs but couldn't lol was bit sad but nonetheless it was a good day. Chest got hit hard and did bit abs with cable and seated cable machine. Then strolled around the avenue just browsing and enjoying the weather. Truly a nice day today. Hope you all enjoying your day.
    Hello -

You may have already said this, but I'm just curious. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but why are you cutting? At 5'8" 140 lbs (or even 145 lbs as said on spreadsheet), and a male, shouldn't you be bulking instead? Are you just coming back from a bulk or something?

Please don't be offended. Just curious.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good bench session today. im happy.

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Hello -

You may have already said this, but I'm just curious. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but why are you cutting? At 5'8" 140 lbs (or even 145 lbs as said on spreadsheet), and a male, shouldn't you be bulking instead? Are you just coming back from a bulk or something?

Well I bulked for a month and sure I liked the strength gains. Though didn't like how I looked in the mirror. I guess my body fat estimate was wrong and I might have been bulking at 15%. Rather get down to 10% so I can actual notice bigger differences with my lean gains. I understand I am light and I am not offended at all. Just didn't like adding more fat ontop of the fat I did have lol you can call me paranoid. Though yeah as soon as I can be able to squat and not feel my squishy stomach pressing on my legs Ill be happy to restart my lean bulk. Pretty satisfied with my current strength atm as well so just want to get leaner overall this month then next month restart my bulk. Though yeah mostly want to be able to see my gains since Ill try to minimize my fat gains by adding 2-3 lb a month when I bulk. Wasn't really notice that much of difference last month maybe I was over shooting above my maintenance. Though yeah taking it slow and trying to start it out from a clean base if you get what I mean.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello -

I hope he's madly offended and insulted! just joking. 140 is actually on the low end of ideal for his height and weight. I on the other hand.......

EDIT: Hot Spam It! I thought i hit enter like 15 minutes ago!!!!

Anyway, I would say don't go below 140. 10% isn't worth being smaller than most women your height.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I hope he's madly offended and insulted! just joking. 140 is actually on the low end of ideal for his height and weight. I on the other hand.......
    it might be nice to talk about bulking with asguroth. most women and some men have a very hard time with bulking and the necessary fat gains that go along with it.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    it might be nice to talk about bulking with asguroth. most women and some men have a very hard time with bulking and the necessary fat gains that go along with it.
    Oh we chat on the regular, and even game. We actually had a good discussion about bulking yesterday.

I tell people that on this board people are:

obsessed with abs

scared of gaining fat (this is the losing fat board, to be fair)

and where guys over 5'9" weigh less than women of the same height (but are shredded, so who cares if they are 5'11 and 155), and no intention to bulk.

No offense to anyone. just what I've noticed.

This does not apply to everyone on this board obviously.

Anyway, I would say don't go below 140. 10% isn't worth being smaller than most women your height.
    Was so offended! That I went out for a stroll! Lol Jk about being mad. Want to weigh less than my future wife so she can carry me instead! lol. Not serioius but heck would be nice to be carried around! Just being considerate to the opposite sex :P!

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    Yeah I chat up with kure. Thanks for your concern! I do agree a bit with people having a hard time gaining fat. I just want the muscle that I gain to out weight the fat I gain and for it to show. At the moment whatever muscle mass I would put on in 1-2 months might not be as apparent in the mirror. Plus the leaner you are the longer can lean bulk. So after my get to my goal I plan on lean bulking for a very long time. Or thats the plan till I change my mind and am not happy :P.

AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This is my new favorite curse in the whole world. It also makes me think of teriyaki spam sushi that you can get in Hawaii.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tell people that on this board people are:

obsessed with abs

scared of gaining fat (this is the losing fat board, to be fair)

and where guys over 5'9" weigh less than women of the same height (but are shredded, so who cares if they are 5'11 and 155), and no intention to bulk.

No offense to anyone. just what I've noticed.
    Abs are the Holy Grail of fitness. What's the point of being strong or having bid muscles if you have a smooth mid-section or a round belly?

It's hard to accept that you have to have an off-season and let go of that hard-earned definition if you're ever going to grow any muscles. I'd love to be able to walk around shredded all year long but I know that, if I did, I'd never get any stronger and my muscles would never get any bigger (or at least my gains would be MUCH slower).

That said, some people like that A&F model look. Whatever floats your boat, right?

We're only three weeks into this and I am so anxious to drop 20 lbs and get my abs back.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Abs are the Holy Grail of fitness. What's the point of being strong or having bid muscles if you have a smooth mid-section or a round belly?

It's hard to accept that you have to have an off-season and let go of that hard-earned definition if you're ever going to grow any muscles. I'd love to be able to walk around shredded all year long but I know that, if I did, I'd never get any stronger and my muscles would never get any bigger (or at least my gains would be MUCH slower).

That said, some people like that A&F model look. Whatever floats your boat, right?

We're only three weeks into this and I am so anxious to drop 20 lbs and get my abs back.
    No need to defend them. I'm not knocking them. it was more a reply to Muzzie questioning asguroth's decision to cut even tough he's at a low weight. I'm not that closed minded lol. Everyone has their ideal body in mind. Who am I to tell them not to go for it? My job as a poster here is too support them and try to steer them to the better body. There are times where I will say it may be too low, There was a 6'3" guy shooting for 155. I just asked hm to reconsider going so low at that height.

I just made and finished my first ever succesful fluff!

Tried making one in morning but failed horribly. Though try try again and you will succeed! Woohoo!

Ended up being 80 calories. Let my brother and dad taste and they liked it.

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    I just made and finished my first ever succesful fluff!

Tried making one in morning but failed horribly. Though try try again and you will succeed! Woohoo!

Ended up being 80 calories. Let my brother and dad taste and they liked it.
    Last fluff I made was popping and melting as I was eating it LOL

Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Devilsmed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello -

Crazy how weight works. 5'8" are myself, Asguroth, and Kureransu. Me and Asguroth are 140lbs and just looking at our avatars you can see who clearly has more lean body mass.

Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Last fluff I made was popping and melting as I was eating it LOL
    Meh then that was a sludge not a fluff! I got my recipe from vismal's youtube channel. Was really amaze at how it worked. If you got the ingredients you can try it. Its so filling that I am just blown away. I think even eat this when bulking because its so good and fun to see it transform.

What I used based off vismal is 21gram of protein powder of your choice, 5-6gram of Xanthan gum (food thickener), 10 oz diet soda of your flavor. You will need a mixer. Put your powder in a bowl add a small amount of soda and mix it till majority of powders are mixed then add rest of the soda and just mix till its nice and fluffy. Can take 10min to make but mmmm worth it.

Originally Posted by Devilsmed View Post
    Crazy how weight works. 5'8" are myself, Asguroth, and Kureransu. Me and Asguroth are 140lbs and just looking at our avatars you can see who clearly has more lean body mass.
    The lighting in that avii is really deceptive lol.

Kriptik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kriptik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kriptik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Checking in this week at 184.3lbs. Hope everyone is well
    Add me on MyFitnessPal to see what i'm eating: kriptikk

MARCH 1 - MAY 31 Transformation Support Thread
    Feb 28: 190.0 │ Mar 7: 185.4 │ Mar 14: 185.4 │ Mar 21: 184.3 │ Mar 28: 181.2 │ Total March: 8.8lbs
    Apr 4: 179,9 │ Apr 11: 180.3 │ Apr 18: 177.9 │ Apr 25: xxx │ Total April: 3.3lbs
    May 2: xxx │ May 9: xxx │ May 16: xxx │ May 23: xxx │ May 30: xxx │ Total May: xxx

Total Feb 28st - May 30th: xxx

Freezepop5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    160.8lbs this week nearly 2lb loss

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning everyone!

It's Friday!!! Yay!!!! Don't screw it up...weekends count! Good luck to the weekend weighers.

I was happy to lift yesterday. Going to focus on progression and pushing myself. Also I looked at my own post and I actually said 4 times a week walk for an hour. So, I'm behind. Today's a good day to fix that.

Work and dump today. How exciting! 4 days until weigh in and I want to be down the 4 lbs my body owes me. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone. More later.

Kristen

sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sopirate55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I had one of those weeks that we all get every now and then. Weighed every meal, macros were where I wanted them, did a little extra cardio, but the needle didn't budge. put me down for251.8 again this week.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    132.5lb for me today

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sopirate55 View Post
    Well, I had one of those weeks that we all get every now and then. Weighed every meal, macros were where I wanted them, did a little extra cardio, but the needle didn't budge. put me down for251.8 again this week.
    Hate that! The scale owes you. Just keep working. It'll come.

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post

Agreed... but I also see too many people who are cutting and have nothing to cut to. Arnold said it best... you can't chisel a pebble. As you mentioned, I allowed myself to spend some time as a fatty this winter and I couldn't be happier with the results. The days of me cutting deep into the 140's for summer are over finally.

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    weigh-in: 207.2 lbs, which is +2.2 lbs.

I just have been slacking too much this week. Didn't post enough, didn't count my calories too good and only went to the gym two times. The scale brings down the hammer of justice immediately.

I want to end this month in a positive way, so I am going to work hard for that!

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    Agreed... but I also see too many people who are cutting and have nothing to cut to. Arnold said it best... you can't chisel a pebble. As you mentioned, I allowed myself to spend some time as a fatty this winter and I couldn't be happier with the results. The days of me cutting deep into the 140's for summer are over finally.
    Iggles!!!!!! Thanks for coming by!!!! Is that your current in your Avi?

I agree with this entirely. But I'm never one to tell someone what their goals should be. But I think guys are super worried about fat and the number on the scale. Ladies are, too.

So you are cutting now? Where are you trying to end up?

Kristen

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, I've bee a tad quiet lately. I've been hitting the gym hard and trying to get back in my groove...i've been successful at the latter One more good workout today and I'll post a loss for the week (albeit a slight loss, but any loss in a week is considered a win in this game). Woke this morning and I was 226.75 (started the week at 242-ish...mostly water), I can and will post a sub 224.75 by sunday.

Cardio and lifting (final week of cycle 9 of All Pro Beginners) today, then "Session 2" of the NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament 2nd round games at Scottrade Center (Wichita ST vs some one & Kansas State [my GF alma mater] vs Kentucky) with a little mom and pop joint Italian food for dinner (st louis is known for it italian restaurants).

Tomorrow we do the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra performance of Antonin Dvorak's New World Symphony and I'll be dressed in this:

Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyflo04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    maybe I dont know better, but at a 5' 11" man, I can't fathom going under 170-185. Heck , at 224(& change-ish) everyone that has known me for a long while think im wasting away and I should stop my cut (still a lot of torso fat to burn). I've been wondering what changes I will make when I do hit my "goal weight" of about 190-205...it'll feel weird not eating at a deficit
    Weight Loss Journey Start - 13 May 2013: 435 Lbs.
    Goal: 190-210 range and sub25% BF
    *Former 400-lbs Crew*
    *Former 300-lbs Crew*

My Mottos:
    Better Everyday
    Win The Day

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight in at 168lbs

Got some stuff to confess... No workouts in the last 10 days are binged the last 6 days.

Taking the gym bag with me but never really going to the gym.

Feel really bad