Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brohab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U dun goofed - it's really difficult to get ahead working a "Job" anyway. Be a businessman.

ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToteMeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    No offense, and by no offense...

You can't be serious? Life is hard bc it all comes down to the choices you make.

Choose to party and get ejected from ucla

Choose to work a dead end job at Starbucks

You want an internship? Knock on 100 doors and tell them you will work for water.
    No offense taken. My life is a result of my actions. Hopefully the actions I make from today forward result in progress not stagnation.

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Online applications are not real applications.

Are you calling to check up on this stuff? Are you personally going to compan to drop off your cover letter an resume?
    Do you even have a cover letter?

The biggest mistake y'all made was looking for a job when you graduated or probably a month till. By then most of the good jobs are taken. And once you're out of school for 6 months with no real job you're fuked and will need grad school.

You should be interviewing for jobs the Fall of senior year through OCR. Or you should be asking for a full time offer from your internship.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vodka69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not going to college was the best decision of my life

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    No offense, and by no offense...

You can't be serious? Life is hard bc it all comes down to the choices you make.

Choose to party and get ejected from ucla

Choose to work a dead end job at Starbucks

You want an internship? Knock on 100 doors and tell them you will work for water.
    starbucks employs over 150k people

its not as "dead end" as it seems...you can move up like any other company

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    starbucks employs over 150k people

its not as "dead end" as it seems...you can move up like any other company
    This is so true that people don't realize.

Baristas become Assistant Managers
    Assistant Managers become General Managers
    General Managers become Regional Supervisors

Etc etc.

Example is a family member of mine started as a waiter at IHOP, then an Assistant Manager then a GM then a regional supervisor.

35 years old and makes 92k a year as an IHOP Regional Supervisor.

Has a college degree and waited tables for extra cash and then graduated and accepted manager job for 37k a year. Then worked his way up.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kraxxis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AyoTech View Post
    I have a degree from a decent "public ivy" school, University of Washington, Seattle. My degree is in Finance/Accounting with blah blah minors in math/stats. I have experience as a tradesmen, since I started working straight out of h.s. and several unpaid/paid internships in both corporate office settings as well as government.

GPA is 3.56 from UW Seattle.

Where the fuk do you live???

Only bullchit I've been getting calls for is retail at a local Ross. Have an interview tomorrow for sales associate (so does that count as sales experience???)

FML, ah, well, at least a job is a job...$9 something an hour.

Hope I get it!
    UWashington is a solid school, comparable to my school. I don't understand how you can't get an internship. There should be Big 4 firms hosting events every week for networking purposes. A 3.56 GPA in a double major and some decent EC's should easily land you an auditing gig at a Big 4 which will pay at least 50k. Your resume must be extremely poorly written. Go to a career counselor and ask for help.

There are three ways to get an internship from college
    1) OCS, your office of career services is probably the easiest way, I have a 80%+ interview rate from OCS. They are specifically going to your school to target students like you. Attend networking events and get to know the recruiter.
    2) Applying online, this is generally a very low hit rate. That said, some companies only accept apps online and not from OCS's website. Apart from Investment banking, general corporate finance/business analyst positions are less competitive, that said, it is still a numbers game. I applied to probably 30+ online places and got maybe 6-8 interviews from there
    3) Connections, hit up your LinkedIn alumni network or your family and see where that leads you to. If you get hooked up well, you can easily get an interview even without formally applying.

As for the above, you don't go to college to get a job that you can easily get without a college degree. A lot of junior management positions can be had with a college degree. For example, you wouldn't want to work at Macy's as a sale associate for a long time before you hit a junior management position. Going to college gives you prestige and credibility and allows you to skip a few steps.
    Repped: 100x
    Modnegged: 1x
    Brb deep in red, help a brother out

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    This is so true that people don't realize.

Baristas become Assistant Managers
    Assistant Managers become General Managers
    General Managers become Regional Supervisors

Etc etc.

Example is a family member of mine started as a waiter at IHOP, then an Assistant Manager then a GM then a regional supervisor.

35 years old and makes 92k a year as an IHOP Regional Supervisor.

Has a college degree and waited tables for extra cash and then graduated and accepted manager job for 37k a year. Then worked his way up.
    oh yipee! sign me up!
    Black Crew
    Financial Engineering Crew
    Stop Being a xxxxx Crew

joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad I decided to take a break from school, might drop out later now that I think about it.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't even get an internship in engineering. Applied to many.

I probably won't an engineering job for 10 years once I leave college, if I get one at all (3.97 gpa, good school).

tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tylertheliger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went back to college to finish CS degree. 60k one year later. Ya goofed brah.
    *has been jacked off by a friend using a mechanical device crew
    *already ruined life crew
    *saved my dog from drowning crew
    *got in a fight with a hamburger, the hamburger won crew
    *Perpetual cutting forever and not making any progress crew
    *IIFYM (IF IT FONDLES YOUR MOM) CREW
    *IF Everyday, all day, 3 times a day crew
    *I lost my crew when Michael Jackson died crew
    *had sex with mostly prostitutes crew

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    become a military officer in a field that will benefit you /transfer in the civilian world.
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wasted 5 years of my life at college. I hate school but only went because i thought it was the next step in my life.

tfw your younger brother with a GED knows more about the family business than you.
    Ron Paul 2016

j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arem20 View Post
    No, not applying yourself and likely getting chitty grades as well as not applying for internships and busting your ass to build a resume and connections was likely your biggest mistake.

Hell, with the right internships, a high enough GPA, and the right campus involvement any major is workable. Had a buddy originally studying to be a phucking meteorologist that makes six figures as a broker now.

Also no one stopped you from getting a 4.0, acing the LSAT and getting into a top tier law school.

Just like anything in life, you get out what you put in. Many things are a set function but it's the inputs that determine the end result.

Meh, my buddy has a philosophy undergrad major, is 25 with 260k in debt but will make between 120-140k this year and will be pulling close to 300k within a few years. When he's 35 that debt will be no big thing.

Once again, you get out what you put in.
    agree with this 100%. see if you can get a job whining, op. i will gladly be a reference and attest to your skills.
    **Hoping for an Apocalypse Crew**
    **DadBod Crew**

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might just re-apply to the union. But it's hard as fukk to get into since every leech whose benefits are running out is trying to apply !!!

Literally thousands of applicants per spot open

One of my homeboys lost an eyeball once too, so the danger factor is kinda off-putting...
    You can not be steel worker entire life. Can finish dead or disabled.

AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by j.w.13 View Post
    agree with this 100%. see if you can get a job whining, op. i will gladly be a reference and attest to your skills.
    Never said I deserved a job, jack ass.

Just saying how hard it is to get a job these days if you're not connected or if nobody gives you a string.

Dat dere nepotism.

AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000) AyoTech is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by joonbee128 View Post
    Glad I decided to take a break from school, might drop out later now that I think about it.
    I would have honestly dropped out my senior year if I knew I wasn't gonna make it.

100% DEAD SERIOUS.

swole penor brah malakaneekeeniz's Avatar
    malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Should have majored engineering, they earn 800k on average first year on the job.
    lol not sure where you're from - around here engineering majors are making at least 800k/MONTH first year of school. most get pulled straight from kindergarten, some even before they can speak

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sayso View Post
    no boss
    no hours
    no degree required
    no training needed
    no experience needed
    no money when you fail
    no friends left after you've bugged the **** out of them to help you sling an overpriced ****ty product

sounds like the dream brah
    Sounds like you failed lol
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

How do you "self-employed" brahs get benefits???

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you "self-employed" brahs get benefits???
    Most of us contact God to give us moral benefits. Nothing in material world of such kind.

Have an interview next week to work as a lube tech

anyone know this chit???

Registered User bigger_then_you's Avatar
    bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigger_then_you is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhoDoor View Post
    Misc should I become a CGA, CPA or CA, in Ontario.
    Originally Posted by malakaneekeeniz View Post
    lol not sure where you're from - around here engineering majors are making at least 800k/MONTH first year of school. most get pulled straight from kindergarten, some even before they can speak
    Most Accountants I know make about 350k/week once they get their designation, CPAs in Ontario are the highest paid Accountants in North America.

So how much do lube techs make on average???

BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cmcfrenchie View Post
    Wow where'd you find that statistic from? Maybe average if you went to Harvard and had parents in a prospering company.

Heres something I quickly googled, nothing near your average bro.
    http://naceweb.org/s09042013/salary-...lass-2013.aspx
    strong bro

going to harvard isn't going to 20x your salary with same marks/degree...

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold. op the point of college isnt to get a job. its to slay as much pu$$y as possible. its like a 4 year vacation. of course its going to cost money but thats life son.

the only time college is for a job is if you are very smart and become a doctor or some chit.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

I start work at Jiffy Lube next week (100% DEAD SRS).

Did I dun goof?

Chit pays minimum too.

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Uh,

believe it not, you can get a B.A. in Math, Stats, Econ, etc. The main difference between a B.A. and B.S. these days is flexibility. Kinda hard to do when you're employed full-time like me.

So a B.A. was the best option for night classes and whatnot.

I believe that you can get a ba in any if the above, but I also know that a BA is way easier to obtain than the BS.

Saw you went to uw-Seattle and got a BA, ask me how I know that you dun goof'd.

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most likely said, but no, it's BAs that are useless for employment. For world understanding and all that crap, it's the bees knees.

But how can you expect to do anything productive in the real world with your intimate knowledge of Greek architecture, child psychology, and women's studies?