Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BCAA's Vs. Glutamine?? HELP

Sup dudes, been seeing alot of stuff on glutamine and BCAA'S. Not really sure what both are for but from what my one buddy tells me he recommends me glutamine because i already have a pre-workout. Im currently taking mr.Hyde as my PWO and musclepharm combat powder as post workout protein. Is BCAA'S same thing as a preworkout minus the caffeine and adding recovery? Lemme know whats good with em

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need either. Glutamine won't do anything and BCAA I only use fasted or on a serious caloric deficit
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyla9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Giant_Killer View Post
    You don't need either. Glutamine won't do anything and BCAA I only use fasted or on a serious caloric deficit
    so what do they do ? why do alot of bodybuilders like em!

TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't need them.

I take Glutamine after my workouts with some BCAA's that I bought from bulksupps.
    I can tell a difference the next day if I lift two consecutive days. Im not as tired and it helps me push through two intense workouts. (IF IM IN A CALORIC DEFICIT)
    Tren Hard, Nap Hard.

Originally Posted by TaylorBreh View Post
    You don't need them.

I take Glutamine after my workouts with some BCAA's that I bought from bulksupps.
    I can tell a difference the next day if I lift two consecutive days. Im not as tired and it helps me push through two intense workouts. (IF IM IN A CALORIC DEFICIT)
    as in cutting, i am cutting atm