Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why hit macros with most of whole and minimal processed foods ?

Hey I was just wondering why do everytime some one ask something about macros the answer is "hit your macros with whole and minimal processed foods" I mean I know they are high in fiber and vitamins/minerals our body needs but whats is the problem if I like to fit my macros with a big protein cake + flavored oats + whipped cream for fats BUT I also eat at least 4 different types of veggies everyday some good fats from avocado / milk and egg yolks but not the majority

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan8890 View Post
    Hey I was just wondering why do everytime some one ask something about macros the answer is "hit your macros with whole and minimal processed foods" I mean I know they are high in fiber and vitamins/minerals our body needs but whats is the problem if I like to fit my macros with a big protein cake + flavored oats + whipped cream for fats BUT I also eat at least 4 different types of veggies everyday some good fats from avocado / milk and egg yolks but not the majority
    This is the answer to your threads question.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160169531
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats is the problem if I like to fit my macros with a big protein cake + flavored oats + whipped cream for fats BUT I also eat at least 4 different types of veggies everyday some good fats from avocado / milk and egg yolks but not the majority
    Then you would be hitting your micros and there would be no problem

5'8 and proud crew TommyGun1988's Avatar
    Location: london, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More fiber, vitamins, minerals as you have said. Higher energy levels and more satiety depending on if you are cutting or bulking.
    April 13 - 135lbs 13 percent bf
    Dec 16 - 188lbs 13 percent bf

Train hard eat well and never lose sight of your dreams.
    Quitters quit

Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Improving a low quality diet and the behaviours associated with it (suboptimal nutrient intake and physical inactivity) can improve overall health and wellness.
    Diet quality, nutrition and physical activity among adolescents: the Web-SPAN (Web-Survey of Physical Activity and Nutrition) project. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19545471

Common micronutrient deficiencies are likely to damage DNA by the same mechanism as radiation and many chemicals.
    DNA damage from micronutrient deficiencies is likely to be a major cause of cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11295149

Remedying micronutrient deficiencies is likely to lead to a major improvement in health and an increase in longevity at low cost.
    Mineral and vitamin deficiencies can accelerate the mitochondrial decay of aging. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16102804

As we age inadequate nutrition contributes to the loss of function and the development and progression of disease.
    Nutrition and aging: a consensus statement. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12166363
    I blog about the latest issues in health and nutrition.
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/blog

Want incredibly clear natural energy try ClearTea
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/cleartea

Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan8890 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    This is the answer to your threads question.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160169531
    Originally Posted by bigdeadlift View Post
    Then you would be hitting your micros and there would be no problem
    Originally Posted by TommyGun1988 View Post
    More fiber, vitamins, minerals as you have said. Higher energy levels and more satiety depending on if you are cutting or bulking.
    Originally Posted by Opportuniteas1 View Post
    Improving a low quality diet and the behaviours associated with it (suboptimal nutrient intake and physical inactivity) can improve overall health and wellness.
    Diet quality, nutrition and physical activity among adolescents: the Web-SPAN (Web-Survey of Physical Activity and Nutrition) project. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19545471

Common micronutrient deficiencies are likely to damage DNA by the same mechanism as radiation and many chemicals.
    DNA damage from micronutrient deficiencies is likely to be a major cause of cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11295149

Remedying micronutrient deficiencies is likely to lead to a major improvement in health and an increase in longevity at low cost.
    Mineral and vitamin deficiencies can accelerate the mitochondrial decay of aging. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16102804

As we age inadequate nutrition contributes to the loss of function and the development and progression of disease.
    Nutrition and aging: a consensus statement. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12166363
    Thanks for all the replies, I thought the same that would have some impact in health , but talking about body composition , do you guys have something?

TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the replies, I thought the same that would have some impact in health , but talking about body composition , do you guys have something?
    Macros determine body compositon aswell as lifting of course. Your diet could be lets says 2500 calories a day. In theory you could eat pure carbs and weight the same as if you ate a balanced diet of carbs, fat and protein, you wont gain or lose any more of long ad the calories are the same but your body would look alot different if you continued to do so.

Quitters quit

Buckeyebear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buckeyebear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you put good fuel in a car it will run better.

If you put bad fuel in a car it will run worse.

I hope you can interpret the analogy in the way I intended.

Originally Posted by Buckeyebear View Post
    If you put good fuel in a car it will run better.

If you put bad fuel in a car it will run worse.

I hope you can interpret the analogy in the way I intended.
    Damn dude that used to be my sig!

Quitters quit