Closed Thread
    OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OMGAGIRL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What should I tweet this guy?

So I applied for an internship and I tweeted this one guy that works there and told him I had a crush on him and asked whether this would help me get the internship.

He replied to me today and said it wouldn't help me but wished me luck with my application.

I got rejected for the internship a few days ago. But obviously, I want the D.

What can I say to make him want to have sex with me?

srs thread.
    "What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat sh*t and die."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Fall Asleep Dreaming About VAPump Crew.