Berend21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 months dedication, from 150lbs to 168lbs

Currently cutting and and think i'm 14% bodyfat is this about right? Unfortunatly i got no before pictures. I think my chest and tris are lacking so gonna hit them hard! So what do you guys think? Really worked/working my ass off!
    Attached Images

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    14% is about right..Good luck in your future endeavors.....
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep up the good work, and that's a nice package you have heheh

giovaaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think u're about 15-16% bf , ur chest is okay . hit ur arms and back

Originally Posted by giovaaa View Post
    i think u're about 15-16% bf , ur chest is okay . hit ur arms and back
    Thanks for all the answers guys! Really appreciate it! Yeah, my whole arms suck haha, but seriously my back? Maybe my thickness then? Because i think my lats and legs are my biggest bodyparts in comparison, lol
    Last edited by Berend21; 02-24-2014 at 01:45 PM.

And what do you guys think of my delts?
    Last edited by Berend21; 02-25-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Creatre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good dude, keep it up. Definitely hit that chest harder. Now you'll have some pics to compare to 6 months from now too!

Originally Posted by Creatre View Post
    Looking good dude, keep it up. Definitely hit that chest harder. Now you'll have some pics to compare to 6 months from now too!
    Thanks man! Really appreciate it. And yes, now i can compare in another 6 months with this pic, that's awesome!

CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CharliesFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big back and legs man Get a little work in on your arms though. I'm 150 pounds and this is around what I'm shooting for after my 5x5 strength training. So props to you for the success!

Originally Posted by CharliesFit View Post
    Big back and legs man Get a little work in on your arms though. I'm 150 pounds and this is around what I'm shooting for after my 5x5 strength training. So props to you for the success!
    Thanks buddy! Eat a lot, BUT, be cautious to need eat to much junk food and ****.. It will only make you fat haha.

Bumpie

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dog u gay for postin that close up of ur dick.
    “THERE IS NO REASON TO CREEP ON ONE GIRL YOU GUYS! If you’re talking to 20, you’re getting dates from 12-15, you’re getting laid from 4-5! If you creep on ONE, you’re getting ZERO dates, ZERO sex, and ZERO confidence/practice. **** that route”.