CMYERS5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How would you rate my arm? I'm 6 foot and my arm measures around 16 inches cold

I'm 6 foot and have around 16 inch arms (cold, flexed). I always focused on strength than actual size and reps. But about a week ago I just started focusing on higher reps.
    So how would you rate my arm. Like does it look like I workout etc. Appreciate if someone answered, thanks!
    - First picture cold,flexed
    - Second picture unflexed
    Attached Images
    Bench: 300 lbs./1 Rep.
    Squat:
    Deadlift:

"If you think this way, your going to be a loser. Your not going to make it, because theres no maybe. You got to get up and say, I want to be a champion!"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

"Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in
    this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time
    on Earth." - Roberto Clemente

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your arms aren't 16 bro....
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Rawn_za has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah sorry bud. those aren't 40s. What are your other Stats and Macros?

Focus on your chin ups I would say, if your starting out?

The chin-up, performed with a neutral or supinated grip, is the foundational mass-building exercise for biceps, lats, and all the supportive upper back musculature.

The neutral grip: palms facing each other, as used when you do chins with a V-bar attachment or parallel chinning bars – will place more emphasis on the brachialis. This underlying muscle "pushes up" the biceps and makes your overall upper arm bigger. If your brachialis has been neglected, and it probably has, bringing it into play will result in rapid size increases, sometimes even up to an inch in upper arm size.

The supinated grip: palms facing you – overloads the elbow flexors and brings more muscles into action compared to the wide-grip pull-up, plus it maximizes cross sectional area of the muscle.

As a bonus, grip strength is correlated with arm size, and this program will give you a death grip if yours is lacking.

robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    300 lb bench? Prove it! Prove it!

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my arms are only 16 cold, cant believe this is accurate. Maybe 16 inches from shoulder to fingers
    Last edited by canadiancoops; 02-24-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

I don't use an OrbiTape but I use something very similar to it. Is that why, because I looked up multiple videos on measuring and when I measured it again, flexed it still says 16. I also have wide biceps. Could that be a factor.
    Squat:
    Deadlift:

"If you think this way, your going to be a loser. Your not going to make it, because theres no maybe. You got to get up and say, I want to be a champion!"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

Yes I did 300 lbs not to long ago for 1 rep. Like I said in the description I always concentrated on strength training (powerlifting) than actual bodybuilding. So I'm not huge, but I'm a lot stronger than I look. (I always surprise people on how strong I am, which I like doing, but I'm tired of people saying that so I'm going to pay attention on bodybuilding than strength)
    Squat:
    Deadlift:

-Arnold Schwarzenegger-

RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will **** myself if you can post a vid of you benching 300 lbs. Also, my arms are 16 flexed and look a lot bigger than yours, OP, no offense. Pretty sure your measurement is wrong. Either way, keep working hard.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check your measuring tape again, brah. Cuz I think you mean centimeters, not inches.

20" here (flex/pumped) and they gotta be close to double your "16's" brah....

Big Arms => Big Paychecks

just to prove that i was right, i went an bought an OrbiTape

i bought an orbitape from this site and i measured it. so as you can see i wasn't lying (still cold,flexed. didnt workout for a week!), and if you think theres body fat, i measured that too and it only comes out to a few millimeters.
    Attached Images
    Squat:
    Deadlift:

-Arnold Schwarzenegger-

Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CMYERS5 View Post
    i bought an orbitape from this site and i measured it. so as you can see i wasn't lying (still cold,flexed. didnt workout for a week!), and if you think theres body fat, i measured that too and it only comes out to a few millimeters.
    wtf is that

it looks. like your sitting and that is your knee

you are phucking deformed brah

Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Put a picture of your upper body on here, that way we can compare your arms with your upper body.
    They do look small but we all could be wrong haha.
    Deadlift - 530lbsx1 @205lbs
    Squat - 400lbsx1 (Very easy) @205lbs
    Bench - 310lbsx1 @200lbs

Total = 1240lbs

Shooting for a 1300lbs Total!

WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WayTooFit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    your arm is... amazin
    Originally Posted by canadiancoops View Post
    my arms are only 16 cold, cant believe this is accurate. Maybe 16 inches from shoulder to fingers

DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Check your measuring tape again, brah. Cuz I think you mean centimeters, not inches.

20" here (flex/pumped) and they gotta be close to double your "16's" brah....

Big Arms => Big Paychecks
    You're fat. Sorry champ.
    Last edited by DisturbedNatty; 03-01-2014 at 01:22 PM.

jamesz04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I guess you still need to work you a$$ off!

Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aceallways is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe I'm confused but it looks like that tape starts at 4cm. That would make your arm 14.3". Sounds much more accurate since mine ar 15" and I weigh 30 lbs more than you at 6' 4".

dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^ saw the same this. What a joker. get in the gym a put in the work

Originally Posted by Aceallways View Post
    Maybe I'm confused but it looks like that tape starts at 4cm. That would make your arm 14.3". Sounds much more accurate since mine ar 15" and I weigh 30 lbs more than you at 6' 4".
    Thank you on reminding me. you're actually right, I forgot that I added that piece of tape to the end of the measure (you can see it in the picture) because the thing it came in broke so I measured everything out so it'll finish the length to 1 inch(I double checked the length). But you can see in the picture that it comes out to be 39 cm. at the end of the tape. But when I was checking everything out I forgot to add 1 more inch so the start would be 0. So at the end of the day you were right it's just above 14 inches. You were actually like the only person to point out what was exactly wrong, thank you.
    Squat:
    Deadlift:

-Arnold Schwarzenegger-

allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) allnatty06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you on reminding me. you're actually right, I forgot that I added that piece of tape to the end of the measure (you can see it in the picture) because the thing it came in broke so I measured everything out so it'll finish the length to 1 inch(I double checked the length). But you can see in the picture that it comes out to be 39 cm. at the end of the tape. But when I was checking everything out I forgot to add 1 more inch so the start would be 0. So at the end of the day you were right it's just above 14 inches. You were actually like the only person to point out what was exactly wrong, thank you.
    "I cut my measuring tape and everything says my measurements went up like an inch and a half. Can someone please tell me how I made all deez gainzzz?"

/thread
    Follow me on Instagram: Garrett_Tyra

noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How is this thread still open...

mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16 inches cold?? Dude... My arms are 16 inches

Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ivarr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At least half of the people in the forum make laughable claims regarding their weight, bf%, measurements and lifts. It takes someone who never stepped in a gym before to even consider taking their claims seriously. And I'm not talking about this thread only. I'm working out in a decent gym where you can see quite a few guys who could go head to head with some of the best on this forum, yet, whenever someone benches over 220 lbs for example, a few heads would get turned in the gym. However, there's hardly anyone on this forum that does lower than that (or is it really? ). Same with weight and other aspects. There's one thing to round your weight, lifts and measurements up by a small amount and a totally different one to lie your ass off completely about them, only because the internet's anonymous and the reality will probably never be found out.

vadim054 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your arm looks like 14 inch at max man .

rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbeet2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some sweet forearms you got der brah

the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What's up with the ****ty pics. If u want advise or critique take a proper picture full upper body for proportions. On my phone Ur pictures show up as extreme close up with like 2inchrs of biceps skin.