mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm 19 and weight 142lbs, can this routine help me out?

At the age of 19, standing 6'2 and weighting in at around 142lbs i'm in need of some weight gain. i browsed through TeenBodyBuilding.com and found the Prolab's N Large 2 weight gainer. with two shakes a day i should take in 1580 calories and i'll get the rest by eating clean food. with my weight i should hope to get about 2500 calories daily to help add one pound each week.

Do you guys think this should work or not? I need some opinions here. I'm dont know if I should continue drinking protein shakes and just consintrate on my weight gain here. thanks.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: I'm 19 and weight 142lbs, can this routine help me out?

Originally posted by mike_8401
    At the age of 19, standing 6'2 and weighting in at around 142lbs i'm in need of some weight gain. i browsed through TeenBodyBuilding.com and found the Prolab's N Large 2 weight gainer. with two shakes a day i should take in 1580 calories and i'll get the rest by eating clean food. with my weight i should hope to get about 2500 calories daily to help add one pound each week.

Do you guys think this should work or not? I need some opinions here. I'm dont know if I should continue drinking protein shakes and just consintrate on my weight gain here. thanks.
    You need to gain weight. First problem is your diet.

Before you buy any supplements, make sure you can commit to eating 6 meals a day with at least 30 grams of protein each meal.

Once you can assure yourself your going to do that, you can think about buying supplements.

First up is a whey protein. in short, buy Optimum nutrition 100% whey. Now take a shake pre and during your workout and then another shake post workout.

Now find some dextrose and maltodextrin. If you don;t know what they are, type them in the search engine and start reading.

Now buy a multi-vitamin. Any mens formula or generic one should do.

As for weight gainers, do a search on them. Do a search on N-Large and find out for yourself why it is such a bad choice.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the thing is i have a busy schedule. i figured i would use a weight gainer to help me out with a weight gain along with eating right daily. i searched through the site and i read good things about N-Large 2. whats the bad side to it? and what should i use than.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)