Thread: Quick Cut Diet

Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codyb14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick Cut Diet

Alright guys.
    Here's the deal, for the past 8 months I have bulked, a total gain of 19 lbs. and only 3% bf increase. I feel like I did well. I definitely have learned a lot! I gained quite a bit of size. I was honestly surprised at the increase of size in my chest and legs especially.
    So now it's time to cut. Currently, I sit at 19% bf. I would like to cut down to around 8-11%. I understand I will lose strength, but I made a mistake in starting my bulk at 16% eight months ago. I would like to cut to 8-11% and train lean this time.
    I'm looking for a solid cut diet. The intensity of it doesn't matter. I'm very adamant upon sticking to my diets, even with extremes. I'm dedicated to bettering my body. Now I'm reaching out for some help. I already have my workouts for the cut. Please help me with a good cut diet. I'd say 10-14 weeks is plenty.
    Just a kid trying to make my dream a reality.
    Always on my grind.
    I'm open to advice with workouts and diets!
    I really appreciate any help.
    I'm always willing to help anyone who is just starting out as well. I went through a transformation at the age of 16.

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Consume TDEE minus (-) 10%. Adjust calories until you are losing .5-1 lbs a week and so on.

Do this while eating whatever foods you enjoy eating.

Ensure to hit protein, fat and micronutrient minimums.

Your WO doesn't need to change if you don't want to (there is no such thing as a cutting routine).

Cardio optional.

Take as much time as you need to achieve your goals.

There is no quick solutions in BBing.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnkylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good advice!