Closed Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bfitonmars has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Well guys, I'm not gonna be in the crew for a while.

Went to college for one class today - it was gym. Had to go for a 10% fitness test. Finished and went back to my locker (had it locked). Lock was missing.

Some fukkin scumbag stole my phone, $80, lock and crushed my three sandwiches. They even moved my bag to a different locker - found it when we went looking through all the lockers. Two other kids had their belongings stolen too. Campus Security basically said they can't do anything or tell us anything and to not expect a phone call saying they've found our things.
    Depending on how long ago you bought you phone, you might still have it insured ( if you paid with visa, it has its own insurance on everything you buy with it) so maybe, get a paper from security at school so you can do a police report and hopefully get some money back?
    (my brother got his samsung galaxy s4 stolen and got another one free by doing this)
    miscer's gonna misc

ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Went to college for one class today - it was gym. Had to go for a 10% fitness test. Finished and went back to my locker (had it locked). Lock was missing.

Some fukkin scumbag stole my phone, $80, lock and crushed my three sandwiches. They even moved my bag to a different locker - found it when we went looking through all the lockers. Two other kids had their belongings stolen too. Campus Security basically said they can't do anything or tell us anything and to not expect a phone call saying they've found our things.
    oh ****..so sorry i know that feels, its like a part of you is missing,was it an iphone?...
    and did u still eat the crushed sandwiches..? lol jk
    "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a Mystery, but today, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present"
    ~live love lift

*Stripe shirts to gym crew*
    *Non gym clothes to gym crew*
    *Yankees and beats crew*

gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gongshow012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    add saulydsufu for daily mclovin lolz. Already have most of you.
    inb4 strong lurker

Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What kind of ******* crushes another man's sandwiches like that... srsly
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Murrock View Post
    this

ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bbooms View Post
    this
    the kind who dosn't want anybody to have Gainz!!! btw i curled the olympic bar for u yesterday bicep day.
    "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a Mystery, but today, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present"
    ~live love lift

*Yankees and beats crew*

Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have 2 different tracking apps on my phone. If it goes missing and is on imma find it and neg person irl.

Get new phone asap bro. Sometimes homeowners insurance covers stuff like this.
    New and improved crew
    Snapchat crew
    Tinder crew
    Misc scarf crew member 001

bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbooms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Bill View Post
    I have 2 different tracking apps on my phone. If it goes missing and is on imma find it and neg person irl.

Get new phone asap bro. Sometimes homeowners insurance covers stuff like this.
    i got one tracker that lest find your takes pictures of the thief

CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeber21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on part 3, cweber21

OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish I could put names on here to name on snapchat. Some pretty funny ones and I must rep lol. I just don't know who is who

☠☠ Go Pokes ☠☠

Oklahoma Bad Ass

US Navy brah

BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wtf brah. The nudes I sent you are gonna get released on the internet now.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to.

UCF KNIGHTS CREW
    CompEng Crew
    *Ron Paul*
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *Trance and EDM*
    *Metal*
    *We Deftones Nao*
    +Positive Crew+
    -Chan Family Crew-
    **Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew**

Steam: dusk_sniper
    SC: Nothanksdave

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back from the mall - it was an iPhone 4S.. just got the same one to replace it. Had to buy a new case and everything but the phone was free (dad upgraded his phone to a 4S, but listed it under my number and kept his 4.. idk it's complicated).

EDIT: Just got phone working - back in the crew! A lot faster than expected. Last time I had to change my phone on a whim it took 4 days.

On the downside.. the only contacts I have are from tinder lol. On the bright side, those were the only numbers I was worried I had lost :P

And yeah, sandwiches were flattened into paper thin sandwiches. Only thing that kept me from losing it because I just laughed that someone did that to them. *******s
    Last edited by SpicyCurrie; 02-26-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OneStepCloser View Post
    I wish I could put names on here to name on snapchat. Some pretty funny ones and I must rep lol. I just don't know who is who
    For the most part if you search threads for the user name it'll lead you to the snapper
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Misc Snapchat Crew
    IG - Karla_bearz

GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000) GetFitInPink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChelaBella View Post
    oh hai Bestie.. i can confirm we exchanged noods and gave each other greens. lolol
    lolwut. why is my best friend ITT?

bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bking10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back from the mall - it was an iPhone 4S.. just got the same one to replace it. Had to buy a new case and everything but the phone was free (dad upgraded his phone to a 4S, but listed it under my number and kept his 4.. idk it's complicated).

EDIT: Just got phone working - back in the crew! A lot faster than expected. Last time I had to change my phone on a whim it took 4 days.

On the downside.. the only contacts I have are from tinder lol. On the bright side, those were the only numbers I was worried I had lost :P

And yeah, sandwiches were flattened into paper thin sandwiches. Only thing that kept me from losing it because I just laughed that someone did that to them. *******s
    thats the one thing i hate about the iphone. if someone steals it all they have to do is turn it off and you cant track it. you should be able to set it so they have to have ur pass code to turn off
    SC: BKing1024

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who got my drunkin horse head sc singing boyfriend by JB last night?
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

Can Confirm, I Am User jbc1shot's Avatar
    jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000) jbc1shot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murrock View Post
    fkn LOL that they jacked your locker AND crushed your lunch, the struggle is real

Originally Posted by bking10 View Post
    thats the one thing i hate about the iphone. if someone steals it all they have to do is turn it off and you cant track it. you should be able to set it so they have to have ur pass code to turn off
    lolwut? that's how it works, you can't switch it off without it asking for a password to confirm. Unless you never set a password to begin with, then in that case ~lol@u~
    "Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss only act as motivation."

BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone I have about 50 of you added.

Add me if you haven't already.

BleedingFrog1

Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Snugglezyzz das not it mane. But I had a good laugh.
    Rep people who say they rep back but they never rep back crew

Snapchat: annihil_nate

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GetFitInPink View Post
    lolwut. why is my best friend ITT?
    yea mang tell him like it is, im the real bff
    Snapchat Crew

Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got drunk as fuk at work christmas party woke up in the city with my htc one gone must of lost it, stressed out hard for 5 seconds realized its just a phone and bought a new samsung galaxy s4 the next day. On a lighter note tess your kid is such a little cutie, love the way she pronounces words.
    Team Soon
    *No negative, only positive crew (tell Walid the same)*

TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000) TessTenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ranga91 View Post
    I got drunk as fuk at work christmas party woke up in the city with my htc one gone must of lost it, stressed out hard for 5 seconds realized its just a phone and bought a new samsung galaxy s4 the next day. On a lighter note tess your kid is such a little cutie, love the way she pronounces words.
    Hahaha thanks mate! I reckon she's pretty cute too =p
    Aussie Crew
    Misc Snapchat Crew

Originally Posted by giovanny22 View Post
    yea mang tell him like it is, im the real bff
    Back off m8 im the bff. wanna share her. where in Jersey fgt. Rutgers Alumni.
    ~live love lift

*Yankees and beats crew*

Originally Posted by TessTenn View Post
    Hahaha thanks mate! I reckon she's pretty cute too =p
    Oh theres my other bby... S
    ~live love lift

*Yankees and beats crew*

AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnonymousBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gil ... take me now

Natty lifting.

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ranga91 View Post
    I lost my Iphone on a night out once - my brother rang it and a guy answered and said his friend had a habit of stealing things and to come and get it - went and got it from a hotel lobby ( with my brother in tow so I didn't get raped or murdered)

Tess's little girl is gorgeous - the snap of her kissing the phone and then trying to cuddle it was so cute
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes (thanks LovePollution)

**Too Nice To Be In The Black Knight Master Race Crew**

IG/SC daisybee81

**Black Jesus is a genius crew **
    ~*ElCaballo33 crew~*<33
    ***Mcfreako Crew***
    **Tweedurr crew**
    ***pets the wolves crew***

*patiently waiting to be old enough to be classed a cougar crew*

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So is Isogold getting married or what?
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000) Ehrmantraut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSouth View Post
    So is Isogold getting married or what?
    Responses =
    1/3 congrats
    1/3 don't do it, its a tarp
    1/3 dick pics lolol
    Sc: isogold
    IG: Ehrmanttraut

PRs: DL 185
    Squat 185
    Leg Press 410
    Bench Press 105

*SC Crew
    *LEO Crew
    *WB is gunna make it crew
    *Canadian crew

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daisy is bigger than gio, jus saiyan

Jaz's snaps are the best, toilet paper zombie
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ehrmantraut View Post
    Responses =
    1/3 congrats
    1/3 don't do it, its a tarp
    1/3 dick pics lolol
    Marriage is secondary to your misc. relationship.
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees