nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000)

I-Force Hemavo2 Max

Hey guys , ordered a bottle of Hemavo2 after having awesome pumps with original Hemavol in the past. Now I've been caffeine free now for 5 weeks and feeling pretty awesome for it, I was very much a stim junkie beforehand.

7/5/15 : First day was chest day !! Perfect for checking out the pump.

Bench press : 90kg,100kg,105kg x8
    Incline press : 80kg,90kg,95kg x8
    Db flys, tricep pushdowns, dips and French press.

Taste: Ordered the only available flavour I could find in the UK, Rainbow Sherbet. Really didn't know what to expect taste wise but it actually is a really nice , sweet and refreshing flavour. 9/10

Mixability: As with all I-force products mix ability was perfect using 350ml of water. 10/10

Pumps: Now as we all know , Hemavol give some of the best pumps around. This new formula is no different !! The pumps were very intense and towards the end , actually quite painful (but in a good way ). 10/10

Energy/Focus: Obviously being stim free no difference in energy but a noticeable focus increase. Especially after taking White Pump ( awesome pumps just didn't feel any added focus). 6/10

Overall: What can I say , the original king of pump has been slayed. How can they ever improve this product ?? This will be my goto pre from now on. Especially as I will be stim free for the foreseeable future. 10/10

Scoop right at the top which I love ! Cat liked it too lol