24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'11", 167 lbs
    Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelcleo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Michaelcleo's BodySpace

Cellucor Super hd and clk review with before and after photo's

Hi,
    I recently finished a cellucor clk and super hd stack so I think I should review this as I have had great results, mentally and physically .

Alittle about me first.

2 years ago I was 15.5 stone ( 98kg )
    I got up off my Sofa and joined a gym, I was depressed with my body, I hated the way I looked and I hated having moobs.
    I didn't really do very much tobe honest, although I was going most the time I wasn't losing fast, diet ect was all out of wack.

I decided to try supplements and went with Cellucor D4 and T7 extreme, I enjoyed these and thought I would try other Cellucor products.

So I started the stack Clk and Super hd in October 2013, done 2 months, cycled for 1 month and then done 1 month through abit of December through January and abit of February 2014.
    I also added in Cellucor whey for 2 month, awesome stuff !

I like to do exercise to music class's as there fun and its like a big happy family so its win win for me, there was a time when I thought the weights room was boring but not no more.
    I take
    Body combat
    Body attack
    Leg bums and tums, Zumba
    Bodypump ( only weights I done until mid Feb 2014 )

So lets start this off.

As a stack these 2 supplements go hand in hand, 1 is a stim and the other is none stim, both were taken in pill form at max dosages after a week.

The Super hd is an amazing product !
    The 1st week for me was abit flaky due to not being a stim monster and I don't drink coffee ect.
    I found that my heartbeat was sky rocketing so while doing exercise I had to bring my tempo right down or I was pushing very high bpm, not good for my heart I believe so I kept it simple. After the 1st week my heartbeat started to drop so I could now go flat out with no nasty spikes in bpm, this in turned ramped my exercise up as I had more energy and feelings of greatness pushed me further and further towards my goal of losing weight.
    On super hd everyday was a happy day.

After around 1 month these effects started to wear off as my body became used to the ingredients but the effect of feeling happy and energy was still there, I know this tobe true as once I came off the stack my mood dropped alittle, well it dropped back to normal as there was no mood enhancers in me.

I went from enjoying myself in these exercise to music class's to full on feelings of feeling ontop of the world with rushes ect running up my spine, sometimes in class I was so happy I could of cryed.
    The feeling I got from super hd felt more akin to feelings you would have at a Rave except I was feeling euphoric to exercise instead, one awesome trip.

There's not much to say apart from Super hd worked wonders for me.

Cellucor Clk

None stim.
    I can't really say anything about this as I felt no effects off it.
    Pills sure do taste tasty and I enjoyed taking them more than any other pill I've ever had.

Results are added as attachments, pictures on the left are from October 2013 , just as I started the stack, pictures on right was taken last week.
    I went many months with hardly anything happening, soon as I tried some very good supps I got drastic changes in the way I looked, so these supps worked 110% for me but I did use a slightly controlled diet with cheats but I didn't fail miserably in the diet thank good.

One last thing, everytime I retook the stack I dropped a lot of fat

I have many other supps im using at the moment , I would review them if people would like me too ?

I've now cut down on class's and i'm doing Jims Shortcut to shred, I've modified it but kept the cardio acceleration and weights plan 100% and plan to for the rest of the cut which is another 3 weeks, its been a awesome 3 weeks so far

Thankyou for reading my review
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Michaelcleo; 02-24-2014 at 04:43 AM.

Stats: 5'6", 147 lbs
    Lexrose21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Lexrose21's BodySpace
    Were the photos results over two months? Or was it you overall progress from start to finish over a longer period? I'm assuming the latter but just wanted to ask!

Originally Posted by Michaelcleo View Post
    Hi,
    I recently finished a cellucor clk and super hd stack so I think I should review this as I have had great results, mentally and physically .

Alittle about me first.

2 years ago I was 15.5 stone ( 98kg )
    I got up off my Sofa and joined a gym, I was depressed with my body, I hated the way I looked and I hated having moobs.
    I didn't really do very much tobe honest, although I was going most the time I wasn't losing fast, diet ect was all out of wack.

I decided to try supplements and went with Cellucor D4 and T7 extreme, I enjoyed these and thought I would try other Cellucor products.

So I started the stack Clk and Super hd in October 2013, done 2 months, cycled for 1 month and then done 1 month through abit of December through January and abit of February 2014.
    I also added in Cellucor whey for 2 month, awesome stuff !

I like to do exercise to music class's as there fun and its like a big happy family so its win win for me, there was a time when I thought the weights room was boring but not no more.
    I take
    Body combat
    Body attack
    Leg bums and tums, Zumba
    Bodypump ( only weights I done until mid Feb 2014 )

So lets start this off.

As a stack these 2 supplements go hand in hand, 1 is a stim and the other is none stim, both were taken in pill form at max dosages after a week.

The Super hd is an amazing product !
    The 1st week for me was abit flaky due to not being a stim monster and I don't drink coffee ect.
    I found that my heartbeat was sky rocketing so while doing exercise I had to bring my tempo right down or I was pushing very high bpm, not good for my heart I believe so I kept it simple. After the 1st week my heartbeat started to drop so I could now go flat out with no nasty spikes in bpm, this in turned ramped my exercise up as I had more energy and feelings of greatness pushed me further and further towards my goal of losing weight.
    On super hd everyday was a happy day.

After around 1 month these effects started to wear off as my body became used to the ingredients but the effect of feeling happy and energy was still there, I know this tobe true as once I came off the stack my mood dropped alittle, well it dropped back to normal as there was no mood enhancers in me.

I went from enjoying myself in these exercise to music class's to full on feelings of feeling ontop of the world with rushes ect running up my spine, sometimes in class I was so happy I could of cryed.
    The feeling I got from super hd felt more akin to feelings you would have at a Rave except I was feeling euphoric to exercise instead, one awesome trip.

There's not much to say apart from Super hd worked wonders for me.

Cellucor Clk

None stim.
    I can't really say anything about this as I felt no effects off it.
    Pills sure do taste tasty and I enjoyed taking them more than any other pill I've ever had.

Results are added as attachments, pictures on the left are from October 2013 , just as I started the stack, pictures on right was taken last week.
    I went many months with hardly anything happening, soon as I tried some very good supps I got drastic changes in the way I looked, so these supps worked 110% for me but I did use a slightly controlled diet with cheats but I didn't fail miserably in the diet thank good.

One last thing, everytime I retook the stack I dropped a lot of fat

I have many other supps im using at the moment , I would review them if people would like me too ?

I've now cut down on class's and i'm doing Jims Shortcut to shred, I've modified it but kept the cardio acceleration and weights plan 100% and plan to for the rest of the cut which is another 3 weeks, its been a awesome 3 weeks so far

Thankyou for reading my review
    -Lex