Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Apollo365 View Post
    Forgot to say nice form in the ATG squat pic op. How much weight is that?
    Cheers

160kg back squats x 3 and 100kg front squats x 5

front squats are hardasfok

Originally Posted by paradux View Post
    What type of serious lifters are you talking about? Every serious oly weightlifter/powerlifters that I know squat heavy ass weight with good forms.
    Define "good forms"

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kbooey View Post
    Cheers

160kg back squats x 3 and 100kg front squats x 5

front squats are hardasfok

Define "good forms"
    No excessive bouncing like how some of the retarded american weightlifters squat and very controlled from start to finish.

For example

as opposed to this

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What type of serious lifters are you talking about? Every serious oly weightlifter/powerlifters that I know squat heavy ass weight with good forms.
    Squats were not invented by some kinesiologist in order to emphasize safety and future mobility.

It was an exercise pioneered by gym monsters looking to lift some heavy ass weight.

Am I saying don't do them? Of course not, but don't stick your head in the sand either.
    Last edited by JustSaiyanBro; 02-22-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is it necessary to wear knee sleeve if you atg squat? will it benefit me in the long run?

Want to reach that aesthetically pleasing body? Learn more about EC STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135110051

AI Sports Nutrition REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136400421

Myofusion PROBIOTIC SERIES (Milk Chocolate)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139724683

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post
    Squats were not invented by some kinesiologist in order to emphasize safety and future mobility.

It was an exercise pioneered by gym monsters looking to lift some heavy ass weight.
    So once again, what kind of 'every serious lifters' are you talking about that don't squat? Every 'serious lifters' (including natty bodybuilders) that I know squat relatively heavy despite the risk of injury cause they fully know there are not many other exercises that can replace squat for your leg development.

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So once again, what kind of 'every serious lifters' are you talking about that don't squat? Every 'serious lifters' (including natty bodybuilders) that I know squat relatively heavy despite the risk of injury cause they fully know there are not many other exercises that can replace squat for your leg development.
    Reread my post. I said serious, dedicated lifters that I know personally, that are older, as in 30's 40's and 50's have all told me they have either given up on squats or take them very easy and do them sparingly.

They all say the same thing, did squats for 20 plus years with monster weight, had to stop after knee/back injury x, y, or z.

Am I saying all serious lifters should not do them? No, but I am noticing a trend here.

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy shhhh

deep as fugg
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigthingz View Post

atg
    How the fuk do you even do this ****, srs somebody teach me to squat/ stretch right to get atg like Klokov (in oly shoes obvs)
    Not A Slacked Jawed *******

Azz Eater Crew

Registered User Johnnyfalcon731's Avatar
    Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive seen both Gains in strength and size doing ATG .. I'm sure you can work the muscle still going parallel.. Problem is people usually cheat themselves and end up doing quarter reps or good mornings ..
    + + Positive Crew + +
    ATG = Quads for days
    Go hard or go home!
    Half ass reps = Half ass muscles
    " hardwork, dedication " - mayweather
    "Everybody must succeed, failure is not an option" - Austrian Oak
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy must be earned" - Austrian Oak
    Incline bench- 225 x 12 flat 275x7
    Squat - 275x10 225x 23_315 x 6
    Dead lift - 315x 15pr 225 x 22_405 x 4

Originally Posted by FijiSotia View Post
    How the fuk do you even do this ****, srs somebody teach me to squat/ stretch right to get atg like Klokov (in oly shoes obvs)
    It's not just flexibility. You need to have the right body type to have that 'atg looking' squat. For example, look at the video I posted of lu xiaojun squatting. That is ATG for him but it does not look as deep as Klokov's squat although Lu is probably more flexible than Klokov. This is due to his short femur in proportion to his height which prevents him from achieving that upper hamstring to calves deep squat.

Registered User NigelThornberry's Avatar
    NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Am I saying don't do them? Of course not, but don't stick your head in the sand either.

I strongly disagree, the squat (when done properly) was never invented by anyone. The squat is an innate human movement, same as picking up something off the ground (deadlift), running and walking.

In fact it does emphasize safety and future mobility when performed correctly. My position on squats is to go as deeply as possible whilst maintaining correct form. (neutral spine, hips externally rotated, arches un-collapsed and positive shin angle)

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You need to do prehab work.

Knee pain= can be from the quads (try smashing and rolling the quads just above the knees), muscular imbalances, or lack of mobility

ATG takes the pressure away from the knees and transfers it to the posterior chain to get out the hole, above parallel is quads.

These has beens you see in the gym who do not squat probably did not do any sort of maintenance or prehab work, and highly likely did not have had good depth to begin with (which explains there poverty knees)

TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not just flexibility. You need to have the right body type to have that 'atg looking' squat. For example, look at the video I posted of lu xiaojun squatting. That is ATG for him but it does not look as deep as Klokov's squat although Lu is probably more flexible than Klokov. This is due to his short femur in proportion to his height which prevents him from achieving that upper hamstring to calves deep squat.
    He can go much deeper than that:

The Chinese lifters all squat like that for some reason.

NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TnukPunch View Post

I believe the reason why lu is deeper in the snatch position is because he has to maintain a much more upright torso in order to meet the demands of an overhead press. The upright torso demands of a back squat are much less therefore he does not go so deep. This is purely speculation on my part.

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strong brag thread

i see you reeled some suckers in

Originally Posted by NigelThornberry View Post
    The squat is an innate human movement, same as picking up something off the ground (deadlift), running and walking.
    The weighted squat as we know it came out of the 20th century and the birth of modern bodybuilding.

Trying to compare this:

to this:

makes absolutely ZERO sense.

The Human body is designed to do the one, it definitely does not mean it was designed to do the other.

I am not anti-squat, but don't fool yourself in to thinking there are not known and obvious risks associated with the exercise.

People that think "perfect" form squats of heavy ass weight have zero risk of injury are living in a fantasy land.
    Last edited by JustSaiyanBro; 02-22-2014 at 11:43 PM.

I don't know why but most weightlifters are able to hit rock bottom position with overhead squat position no matter what their bodytype is. Even myself, I can nearly touch my upper hamstring to calves when Im holding the bar in overhead position but impossible for me to go deeper with the bar behind my back.

Originally Posted by FijiSotia View Post
    First you have to identify it you have a motor control issue or a mobility issue. If you can't get into any of the positions no matter how hard you try than it is obviously the latter.

The second part is identifying which areas are restricting you. Often it is never usually a single area but a combination. With the squat the most common areas of restriction are the ankles and hips. You should probably work on your ankle dorsiflexion and hip flexion. That being said you should always be looking for the different areas of restriction as your body is basically a web of connected tissue.

I would suggest buying/downloading the book "Becoming A Supple Leopard" by Kelly Starrett or simply youtubing "mobilitywod" for heaps of great information. Kelly is pretty eccentric but he will definitely get you results.

TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000) TnukPunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NigelThornberry View Post
    I believe the reason why lu is deeper in the snatch position is because he has to maintain a much more upright torso in order to meet the demands of an overhead press. The upright torso demands of a back squat are much less therefore he does not go so deep. This is purely speculation on my part.
    I'm just pointing out that it's not his 'body type' that is preventing him from achieving a truly ATG squat. It's simply the way he, and the majority of the Chinese lifters have been taught to squat. If he can sit that deep in the catch position of snatch he can easily squat that deep.

I'm just pointing out that it's not his 'body type' that is preventing him from achieving a truly ATG squat. It's simply the way he, and the majority of the Chinese lifters have been taught to squat.
    It is certainly his bodytype that is contributing to his depth on squat if we are strictly talking about his back squat depth.

Here's a link to the article where the US weightlifting coach explains how the bodytype can affect perceived depth on squat.

"Femur length will affect the depth of each athlete’s squat simply by dictating how far away from the knees the hips will be. Athletes with great ankle flexibility and long femurs will typically be capable of extraordinarily deep squat positions, while their shorter-femured counterparts will appear higher even when at their maximal depth. For some athletes, femur length will exceed what can be compensated for through ankle flexibility in the basic squat position, and adjustments will need to be made to allow a better bottom position."

http://www.catalystathletics.com/art...p?articleID=20

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guyz, I used to do squats, but I'm now too lazy/old, so let's start bashing the exercise to make my inner self feel better about it.

Fine if you don't want to do it, but don't fukin' advise people not to. I can get you a list of people who did heavy ass lifts, and are fine in their 50's and 60's.

Also just said I'd say, I was exobese, and always had knee pain, even when I lost the weight, it was all gone once I started squatting x3 a week. srs.
    Last edited by Cranz; 02-22-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what does ATG accomplish that parralel wouldn't? ATG looks like it would be bad on the knees and joints especially if you can squat heavy with 315+
    sickening striations

The Human body is designed to do the one, it definitely does not mean it was designed to do the other.

I am not anti-squat, but don't fool yourself in to thinking there are not known and obvious risks associated with the exercise.
    I completely agree that there are always risks associated with the exercise or in fact any aspect of human movement. What I'm saying is that the squat whether sitting down chilling like the asians you posted or a 800lbs barbell squat of coleman should ideally be exactly the same movement, as that is the correct way to perform the squat.

EDIT: I would also like to add that you can definitely compare both bottom positions of the asians and the bottom position of dmitry klokov in his video. The only difference is that the asian's lower backs are rounded as they are clearly in an unloaded position. However if they were in an "active" bottom position I would believe that they would look identical to klokov.

Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    Hey guyz, I used to do squats, but I'm now too lazy/old, so let's start bashing the exercise to make my inner self feel better about it.

Fine if you don't want to do it, but don't fukin' advise people not to. I can get you a list of people who did heavy ass lifts, and are fine in their 50's and 60's.
    No hate, but you don't squat enough to have pain even if you had the worst form in the world.

Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000) Kimhwan92 is just really nice. (+1000)

and my knees are perfectly fine
    :3

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys seriously comparing a pause squat vs a squat for a double?

It is certainly his bodytype that is contributing to his depth on squat if we are strictly talking about his back squat depth.

Here's a link to the article where the US weightlifting coach explains how the bodytype can affect perceived depth on squat.

"Femur length will affect the depth of each athlete’s squat simply by dictating how far away from the knees the hips will be. Athletes with great ankle flexibility and long femurs will typically be capable of extraordinarily deep squat positions, while their shorter-femured counterparts will appear higher even when at their maximal depth. For some athletes, femur length will exceed what can be compensated for through ankle flexibility in the basic squat position, and adjustments will need to be made to allow a better bottom position."

http://www.catalystathletics.com/art...p?articleID=20
    And here is what a Chinese coach says he teaches his Chinese lifters:
    "In terms of squatting technique, Coach Fang said to squat down until my hamstrings hit my calves, but not so low that I lose tightness in my lower back.

He told me to try to move my hips in a more vertical motion and not to have too much movement from front-to-back and that if I have to move my hips out of line to reach depth then that is too low as well. He said my center of balance should stay the same throughout the movement."
    http://www.allthingsgym.com/larrys-c...atches-squats/

The backsquat is the biggest accessory movement for the snatch, if they're flexible enough to sit in the catch position of a snatch like that then they are easily able to squat to that depth. The thing is they are taught to squat how you see in the video.

Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    strong brag thread

i see you reeled some suckers in
    If I was bragging I would have put more on the bar.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every serious lifter that I talk to that has been lifting for 10+ years no longer squats ATG, and most don't squat at all anymore.

I had been squatting 400 lbs + ATG for years, and it's just not worth it anymore.
    age 24

Eat clean. Train dirty. MedicalLifts4's Avatar
    MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicalLifts4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squat ATG or go home. Go hard or go home. I hate reading how people "stopped going ATG and even stopped squatting all up". It's simple, they are just bitches. You go to the gym to get out of your comfort zone, not stay in it. No pain no gain. I found that going ATG allows you to explode up way more and allows you to get stronger, also helps with everyday activities such as lifting sh*t off the floor without using your back.

Mirin' the weight and depth OP, good job.
    ♦ Paramedic students Crew.
    ♦ Always squat ATG Crew.

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens." - Arnold Schwarzenegger, the greatest bodybuilder of all time.