Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    This is why society fails. IF YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE COULD ACHIEVE THAT LOOK NATTY LOL

so many deluded people god dam

No that's why you fail, strong reading comprehension. Re-read and quote where I said anyone could look like that natty. I told him that he doesn't look tech'd up, and that he could've achieved his look with gear or could've done so natty as well if he's been training a while. Black + good genetics it's more than possible. He isn't that big, and nowhere near shredded for his size

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arv91 View Post
    small testicles, heart problems, enlarged organs, kidney failure, liver damage, brain aneurysms, looking like a douche, no social life, death at an early age

soworthitstill/10
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    You are delusional brah. Try this out for me: show this pic to a group of women and ask them what they think. I guarantee they will all be laughing there asses off about how ridiculous you look.

Why would I show a picture of myself when I can just approach them in person?

Anyway, that picture actually got this tig bittied whale to hit me up:

i aint even that mad

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheSpeaker View Post
    keep going manlet

I've been complemented by miscers far better looking and more aesthetic than u but yes sure if u want to compare ones instagram shots to my webcam pics be my guest
    dont particularly wanna argue with pua reading losers anyway, your physique is absolute garbage compared to mine.

vs

lol really?

who would you brahs rather look like, let's vote...

I don't pull girls based off physique, but any day of the week girls and most guys would choose my physique over yours. Your only advantage is height, but that doesn't save you in this situation

FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by arv91 View Post
    small testicles, heart problems, enlarged organs, kidney failure, liver damage, brain aneurysms, looking like a douche, no social life, death at an early age, too much pussy
    fixed

TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSpeaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    No that's why you fail, strong reading comprehension. Re-read and quote where I said anyone could look like that natty. I told him that he doesn't look tech'd up, and that he could've achieved his look with gear or could've done so natty as well if he's been training a while. Black + good genetics it's more than possible. He isn't that big, and nowhere near shredded for his size
    Wow I think this is the first thread where I have been "completely impossible to possibly be natty" and "merely black + good genetics and perfectly possible natty"

all at the same time....

I am so confused.

Originally Posted by Toguro View Post

who would you brahs rather look like, let's vote...

I don't pull girls based off physique, but any day of the week girls and most guys would choose my physique over yours. Your only advantage is height, but that doesn't save you in this situation
    Dont try and bend the goalposts to accomodate your mediocre aesthetics:

5'8

6'4

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep going manlet

I've been complemented by miscers far better looking and more aesthetic than u but yes sure if u want to compare ones instagram shots to my webcam pics be my guest
    dont particularly wanna argue with pua reading losers anyway, your physique is absolute garbage compared to mine.

inb4 bishamon banned AGAIN.

God you're beyond delusional. You look like ****.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post

lol this.

Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Toguro you manlet scum, your physique is invalid when compared to guys with height. I dont even need to look like I can lift and the girl would come w/ me over you. Please.

Now to call out bishamon. Son is you high? He eats you alive Height + aesthetics youre done

Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post

5'9

well birds of a feather...

Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    apparently I look very much like a connoiseur in the technology of cellular preference:

pls tell me more about how much pussy I cant get and how terrible I am doing with the opposite sex
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CatabolicPotato/
    this you brah?
    630/370/700 raw comp lifts

Official Misc Savior DudeRandomG2G's Avatar
    DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont try and bend the goalposts to accomodate your mediocre aesthetics:

5'8

6'4

bro he ****s on your ogre looking physique. I'd rather be a fat couch potato than look like you. And you're comparing 8.5 facial aesthetics (no homo) to like a 4-5 at best lol

You're delusional if you think anyone would want to look like you

Originally Posted by Souh View Post
    Toguro you manlet scum, your physique is invalid when compared to guys with height. I dont even need to look like I can lift and the girl would come w/ me over you. Please.

Now to call out bishamon. Son is you high? He eats you alive Height + aesthetics youre done

Meow.

Originally Posted by DudeRandomG2G View Post
    bro he ****s on your ogre looking physique. I'd rather be a fat couch potato than look like you. And you're comparing 8.5 facial aesthetics (no homo) to like a 4-5 at best lol

lol oh man this forum

IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronSatan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The first chick who said that to me was a glamour model, the second was a legit 8.5/10. May deliver when i get to 50 posts
    youve reach 50 posts deliver plz
    Started lifting on 2/Oct/2013

*Stronger than I look crew*
    *CEO (chicken, eggs & oats) crew*
    *Tricep dips in bathtub crew*

CFC

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'9

Coming from the guy bragging about having 200 tinder matches and claiming that is proof of being aesthetic. I've gotten like 50 matches in the past half hour, it doesn't mean chit.

CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000)
    How'd I know it was gonna be Calum when entering this thread...
    J. Crew Crew | S&P Crew | Minimalist Crew | Can't Fly Plane Crew | Barbour Crew

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how does bishamon look like sh*t ?

strong misc standards
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    Coming from the guy bragging about having 200 tinder matches and claiming that is proof of being aesthetic. I've gotten like 50 matches in the past half hour, it doesn't mean chit.
    u apparently can get 100 in five minutes

suppose it feels nice saying yes to whales

jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jazzwu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DudeRandomG2G View Post
    bro he ****s on your ogre looking physique. I'd rather be a fat couch potato than look like you.

u wot m8?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread still going?

and I got banned for a week for making one comment in the Genova thread lol, strong modding

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol what did this thread turn into

Anyways Moger is a good looking dude. Who cares whether or not girls or other guys like that look, would kill to look like that. Unfortunately I enjoy staying natty though ):

If you guys want to really argue about what kind of male physique attracts the most amount of women statistically, your perceptions are all pretty skewed since this is a bodybuilding forum.

good facial aesthetics + slim and toned physique = majority poon slaying potential

something like this is all you need for top tier sexual attraction

/thread

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    how does bishamon look like sh*t ?

strong misc standards
    this wtf.
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevie12345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TheSpeaker speaks the truth. Why you hating on us manlets though srs
    We have feelings too. Just tryna make it like everyone else
    das it mane.

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by edubdfz View Post
    heart attack from all the juice.... See, lyle alzado
    lmfao.

This an april fools joke?
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read few pages of thread so far, so many hurt butts, it is glorious.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Originally Posted by stevie12345 View Post
    TheSpeaker speaks the truth. Why you hating on us manlets though srs
    We have feelings too. Just tryna make it like everyone else
    das it mane.
    i'm sorry brah

I love kevin hart tho

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'9

It's funny what a narcissistic delusional person bishamon is.

this guy truly believes he is the end all be all. He honestly thinks he is the amazing looking greatest person ever.

Newsflash dude... yes you're jacked. But guess what? It is not remotely aesthetically pleasing, at all. Your face is a joke, your insertions are that of a female. Your pecs legitimately look like a obese female. They are not aesthetically pleasing. Your abs look like **** and are uneven. Traps are uneven. Possibly one of the worst unaesthetic belly buttons seen on BB.com. Your face always has a frown on it, you're permanently frowning probably because you realize what a pissening jason genova-esque physique you have.

By the way, your "style" and clothing options are complete trash. Literally TRASH.

But hey, that is all okay because you're "JACKED" right? Enjoy life man, must suck to look like shrek.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png