tharegulata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to safely and efficiently cycle supplements... (Expierenced Jack3d users help)

I started working out again in June at a measly 145 lbs, trying to put on mass and muscle (which is very hard for me)... I found that the best way to get myself back in the gym was to use pre workout supps (nitric oxide mostly)-- I love the pump and energy they give... I started off with a force factor trial, although I felt that this product worked more as a placebo than it really proved results-- Anyway that brought me to GNC to figure out the best move... I ended up getting Jack3d and this s*** is pretty amazing... I also use a pretty standard whey protein shake post workout... But yeah... I have pretty much used up my whole container of jack3d (I use 1 scoop, and I try to use it on days that I am not feeling motivated enough to get in the gym, so maybe 2 days a week on average for the past 4 months)... My question is, what should I do to get myself in the gym, once I'm out? I figure Jack3d probably isn't the safest of products out there, and that I should probably cycle off it? Correct? And if that's the case, what would be the safest/most efficient product to turn to? And how long from now should I pick jack3d back up, or is there something better? I'm sure you guys have experience with this, so please let me know what you think my best bet is... I'm 23, and 160 lbs now... 15 lbs in about 5 months. I still want to put on another 30-50 or so lbs though...

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're only taking 2 scoops a week and a bottle lasted you about 4 months, I don't think cycling off it is much of a concern. I cycle all my supplements 3 months on and 1 month off. That works for me pretty good. I work out 5 days a week, and only take pre workout supps on the days I work out. As for is there a better product out there than Jacked, that is a matter of opinion. Jacked is a great product, I've taken it more a long time. Only one neg. for me, it made me crash about an hour after I got done lifting. I've been recently taking AAEFX K-Otic, having some amazing workouts and not wanting to go to sleep after the gym. Anyways good luck with your motivation and getting yourself in the gym.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Originally Posted by bgben View Post
    If you're only taking 2 scoops a week and a bottle lasted you about 4 months, I don't think cycling off it is much of a concern. I cycle all my supplements 3 months on and 1 month off. That works for me pretty good. I work out 5 days a week, and only take pre workout supps on the days I work out. As for is there a better product out there than Jacked, that is a matter of opinion. Jacked is a great product, I've taken it more a long time. Only one neg. for me, it made me crash about an hour after I got done lifting. I've been recently taking AAEFX K-Otic, having some amazing workouts and not wanting to go to sleep after the gym. Anyways good luck with your motivation and getting yourself in the gym.
    That sounds pretty good then, I know with jack3d you can take 1-3 scoops per pre workout, I guess most people cycle off mostly for tolerance purposes, my concern is more health based, the 1 scoop provides enough of a placebo effect I guess... If that is enough for me, and I am only using 3 days a week on a max would this be considered minimal and low in risk for health concerns? My main concern (although stimulants probably aren't good all-together) is to avoid the caffeine and that's why I've limited myself to 1 scoop... I don't have much of a crash after using jack3d, but I do feel kinda braindead and relaxed lol afterwards which I don't mind... Any other thoughts out there?

^upp

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShaneLamberto View Post
    I'm glad I've found this thread. Jack3d isn't like it was supposed to be, and you don't need to cycle it off. They took key ingredient Beta Alanine. It was a central nervous system stimulant.

Before it made your whole body tingle, and hyped you the **** up, brah.

Now it's called "Jack3d micro". All the good stuff that works is out, now it compares to your every-day pre workout.

The best way to put on "Mass and Muscle". Is to eat. Whey Protein and Pre-workouts and what not are SUPPLEMENTS. They help A LITTLE. They're icing to the cake.

You need to have the cake, EAT A ****LOAD.
    Beta alanine was not the key ingredient they removed lol. It was 1,3dmeth, and I'm sure the OP would have liked your input 4 years ago.
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES