Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Noavi reporting

I don't think i'm all that special, maybe between a 6.5 and an 8. I usually get told i'm at least a 7, and my height helps. I'd agree with all the personality and 'game' post's. Gotta be cool and confident
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    **Don't Notice Women Under D Cup Size Crew**
    **Loves Curly Haired Women Crew**
    ♡Lira Galore is a Goddess Crew
    ♡Crystal Renay is my wife

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a pretty loser is still a loser

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugly people want to delude themselves into thinking that looks don't matter and that they can get 9/10s using "game"

Official Misc Savior DudeRandomG2G's Avatar
    DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OnTheLake65 View Post
    1) i don't believe for a second that you've fuked that many chicks.. not even if you had absolutely no standards. but.. if somehow this was true, than it would be definitive proof that "game" > looks because you look like 4 guys took turns working you over with an ugly stick.

2) you even consider that those guys you photograph, and a lot of other guys have better things to do than spend all their time trying to fuk a ton of nasty bitches?

there are many many many things in life that are a lot more important than how many nasty ass bar whores you've fuked..
    I really don't care about how many girls I've fuked. it's really just a product of my lifestyle. I don't really go around boasting it either, but I admit my jimmies got rustled here a bit because I see a society of people whose core values in life revolve around and place important on their looks. if the risk of seeming like a bragging douche can possibly show you guys that the world isn't this superficial bull**** you guys perceive it to be, then **** it

but of course no one can accept and understand that, **** it lol

height, facial aesthetics and biceps YAY. let's just go do some more bicep curls to give us more meaning to our existences

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    1) i don't believe for a second that you've fuked that many chicks.. not even if you had absolutely no standards. but.. if somehow this was true, than it would be definitive proof that "game" > looks because you look like 4 guys took turns working you over with an ugly stick.

2) you even consider that those guys you photograph, and a lot of other guys have better things to do than spend all their time trying to fuk a ton of nasty bitches?

there are many many many things in life that are a lot more important than how many nasty ass bar whores you've fuked..
    This hahaha

No way in hell have you banged 200-300 women no matter what your standards are. I don't even think actors or models have a laycount that high.

Yes, looks matter A LOT, that's reality.

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    y do ppl keep thinking anyone cares about personality?

unless by personality you mean not a WK beta
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redzone98 View Post
    bro no offense but you could not be so wrong.

at one point in my life i was 5'8 and 140lbs and 9% body fat. Yeah I was skinny as hell.

but i was pulling girls that buff guys wanted to get. i was getting girls that jacked guys could not.

im really not trying to be conceited but when im around 10% body fat i have a very model esque face and i have absolutely no problems with women. girls that go after guys taller than 6 ft start hitting on me.

i get hit on public during the day, at night at bars i have women always aproaching me. i swear if i wasnt such a nice guy id be a fukin manwhore by now with all the STDs in the world.

im just saying, facial aesthetics goes a long ways. imagine if you looked like ian somerhalder, no matter how skinny you were, you could always pull women.

This. Was leaving thread but saw this.

This x 9000

would go gay for/10

yet I recall an interview with Ian saying before the Vampire Diaries made him really famous saying he was never really "overly popular" with the girls

now he's the biggest male sex symbol in the world

inb4 miscers have better facial aesthetics than Ian

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Toguro View Post

This x 9000

would go gay for/10

yet I recall an interview with Ian saying before the Vampire Diaries made him really famous saying he was never really "overly popular" with the girls

inb4 miscers have better facial aesthetics than Ian *eyerolls*
    Actors say this shyt all the time to sound humble. I HIGHLY doubt he wasn't slaying poon before he was famous.

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DudeRandomG2G View Post
    I really don't care about how many girls I've fuked. it's really just a product of my lifestyle. I don't really go around boasting it either, but I admit my jimmies got rustled here a bit because I see a society of people whose core values in life revolve around and place important on their looks. if the risk of seeming like a bragging douche can possibly show you guys that the world isn't this superficial bull**** you guys perceive it to be, then **** it

height, facial aesthetics and biceps YAY. let's just go do some more bicep curls to give us more meaning to our existences
    Hmmm

your avi is now your girlfriend

lol dude, I can see right through your insecurity. U may think the little good guy rant about how important a "good" personality is and how much of a shallow, terrible, socially awkward beta I am only makes it obvious this thread is more about convincing yourself than anyone else.

Also, society as a whole is shallow as phuck. Only morons with no grounding in any respectable profession would not have already realised this.

DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    Actors say this shyt all the time to sound humble. I HIGHLY doubt he wasn't slaying poon before he was famous.
    sorry I had a response to this but got lost in his eyes in the pic posted and lost focus (no homo)

debatable homo..

man fuk that is top tier facial aesthetics.

would trade for and just look at myself in mirror all day and disregard sloots / 10

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This. At the end of the day the problem I have with PUA is the fact that its simply putting ones priorities in the wrong place. I encourage people to put getting money/getting aesthetic in priority because, in the end, who really wants to waste time and money chasing women throughout the day or clubbing multiple times a week?
    And even then whenever I come across guys who brag about it, most of the chicks they fukk tend to be mediocre and they always bend the truth due to their insecurity about sleeping with women.

Once alot of men realise how easy they find it to smash multiple sloots one tends to lose interest. Anyone who clearly feels that invested in even trying to sleep with 300 women clearly doesnt have much going on in his life of any relevance.

ALWAYS. I mean this guy thinks 7/10 is average....

Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeyd260891 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they don't care about aesthetics per se...but it's a sign of higher value which they will go for.

an aesthetic poor man could get a HBB as could an unaesthetic rich man

Originally Posted by OCCUPY View Post
    Hmmm

your avi is now your girlfriend

lol dude, I can see right through your insecurity. U may think the little good guy rant about how important a "good" personality is and how much of a shallow, terrible, socially awkward beta I am only makes it obvious this thread is more about convincing yourself than anyone else.

Also, society as a whole is shallow as phuck. Only morons with no grounding in any respectable profession would not have already realised this.
    This. At the end of the day the problem I have with PUA is the fact that its simply putting ones priorities in the wrong place. I encourage people to put getting money/getting aesthetic in priority because, in the end, who really wants to waste time and money chasing women throughout the day or clubbing multiple times a week?
    And even then whenever I come across guys who brag about it, most of the chicks they fukk tend to be mediocre and they always bend the truth due to their insecurity about sleeping with women.

Once alot of men realise how easy they find it to smash multiple sloots one tends to lose interest. Anyone who clearly feels that invested in even trying to sleep with 300 women clearly doesnt have much going on in his life of any relevance.

ALWAYS. I mean this guy thinks 7/10 is average....

lol I'm done you ****ing peasant

keep rationalizing the world to suit your needs. Carry on my wayward son.

At the end of the day you're a red no avi bitch who probably hasn't even been with more than 50 girls

sorry I had a response to this but got lost in his eyes in the pic posted and lost focus (no homo)

debatable homo..

man fuk that is top tier facial aesthetics.

would trade for and just look at myself in mirror all day and disregard sloots / 10
    Yes, no homo, when you're that good looking it's impossible to not get laid. Women will constantly throw themselves at you.

At the end of the day you're a red no avi bitch who probably hasn't even been with more than 50 girls
    No offense man but I doubt you've been with over 50 girls at age 24. A hit count of over 50 is VERY good for anyone.

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I still advocate not being shallow, if I did have to take an aesthetic standpoint I'll say that Ian Somerhalder is living proof that facial aesthetics > height and all the muscles in the world

brb waiting for new episode of Vampire Diaries. Only watched that show for Damon. lolwut

^I wouldn't say 50 is a lot. I've been with around that amount and I'd consider that pretty meh. At least by comparison to others

Not going to call out whether or not he's being honest, but he did say he slayed about 300 lol

While I still advocate not being shallow, if I did have to take an aesthetic standpoint I'll say that Ian Somerhalder is living proof that facial aesthetics > height and all the muscles in the world

brb waiting for new episode of Vampire Diaries. Only watched that show for Damon. lolwut
    Keep in mind he has very high status. Height and face is what matters the most.

redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This x 9000

would go gay for/10

inb4 miscers have better facial aesthetics than Ian
    ya no homo hes a good looking guy.

i can see that though, ian is a pretty chill guy, hes not like a jackass like most people. i can see how he could be slightly introverted and not be huge with girls before he got famous.

but either way i bet he didnt have trouble if he tried.

Keep in mind he has very high status. Height and face is what matters the most.
    Yeah but he has no more status than Paul Wesley or Hemsworth/much taller big movie star counterparts. I don't think it would be too far off to say his brighter spotlight is heavily relevant to god tier facial aesthetics

I'd say in terms of looks department

Face
    Height
    Physique

thought it varies. like I'm sure a girl will take some 5'10 greg plitt looking guy over some 6'1 average physique guy

but at the end of the day threads like these are pretty irrelevant and nonsensical. all you can do is work with what you've got 100% and not set up negative or limit beliefs for yourself

No I havent been with more than 50 women. Doesnt really change anything does it. I would hold no pride in being with more than 50 women, I neither have the time or the energy to invest in it. Clearly u do though, thats not even an insult. If your number is anywhere even close to 300 then it would make it rather obvious one is somwhat invested in sleeping with the opposite sex. FYI I'm more into satisfying my fetishes, I havent really attended a social event in two months.

However since u clearly derive all your worth from your "model" (aka moderately attractive club rat) girlfriend and your hundreds of slays then I would have to say we indeed have differing priorities

Yeah but he has no more status than Paul Wesley or Hemsworth/much taller big movie star counterparts. I don't think it would be too far off to say his brighter spotlight is heavily relevant to god tier facial aesthetics

I'd say in terms of looks department

Face
    Height
    Physique

thought it varies. like I'm sure a girl will take some 5'10 greg plitt looking guy over some 6'1 average physique guy

but at the end of the day threads like these are pretty irrelevant and nonsensical. all you can do is work with what you've got 100% and not set up negative or limit beliefs for yourself
    Very true

No offense man but I doubt you've been with over 50 girls at age 24. A hit count of over 50 is VERY good for anyone.
    LOL u know what, I wouldnt be surprised if neither this tuguro ******* or the other beta had any partner counts near 50

if there is one thing I'be noticed about people who derive self worth from the amount of people they sleep with, they tend to not sleep with anywhere near as many people as they claim. Same way most people insecure about how much money they have tend to front about their lifestyle

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

well first off, people who are serious about lifting, and people who compete don't give a flying fuk about the opinions of typical people, aka lazy fuks with no self discipline, who put no effort into being healthy/in shape/looking the way they want to look, aka you. Don't come here, and expect your opinion to carry any weight at all. I have been lifting seriously for 4 years, and plan on doing my first show next year. It is a large part of my life, and it brings me a lot of enjoyment. There are several reasons that I lift, and none of them have anything to do with people like you, or your opinion which i couldn't care less about.

and secondly, of course you are going to play the "looks dont matter" card. you look like an orangutan that has suffered 3rd degree burns.

bicep curls don't give meaning to my existence, but i'm quite sure the number of wasted, disgusting bar whores that you've bedded is what you base the value of your existence off of.
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

No I havent been with more than 50 women. Doesnt really change anything does it. I would hold no pride in being with more than 50 women, I neither have the time or the energy to invest in it. Clearly u do though, thats not even an insult. If you're number is anywhere even close to 300 then it would make it rather obvious one is somwhat invested in sleeping with the opposite sex. FYI I'm more into satisfying my fetishes, I havent really attended a social event in two months.

However since u clearly derive all your worth from your "model" (aka moderately attractive club rat) girlfriend and your hundreds of slays then I would have to say we indeed have differing priorities
    nope, I don't find value in that you peasant

I find value in myself and how awesome I am without caring about shallow **** like you. and the hundreds of girls and hot GF just came as a consequential result of that. I don't have to try or seek pussy, **** just happens

not that you would ever know about this, because your only chance of finding a potential mate is hoping she notices your bicep vein.

peasants gonna peasant

later peasant

well first off, people who are serious about lifting, and people who compete know that typical people aka lazy fuks who dont put any effort into being healthy, in shape, or looking the way they want to, aka you, couldn't possibly care less about your irrelevant opinion. Don't come here, and expect your opinion to carry any weight at all. I have been lifting seriously for 4 years, and plan on doing my first show next year. It is a large part of my life, and it brings me a lot of enjoyment. There are several reasons that I lift, and none of them have anything to do with people like you, or your opinion which i couldn't care less about.

and secondly, of course you are going to play the "looks dont matter" card. you look like an orangutan that has suffered 3rd degree burns.

bicep curls don't give meaning to my existence, but i'm quite sure the number of wasted, disgusting bar whores that you've bedded is what you base the value of your existence off of.
    The fact that he actually seems to think his slaying vacuous club whores some makes him a more respectable individual is what makes this whole stance just kinda lolworthy in general

well first off, people who are serious about lifting, and people who compete know that typical people aka lazy fuks who dont put any effort into being healthy, in shape, or looking the way they want to, aka you, couldn't possibly care less about your irrelevant opinion. Don't come here, and expect your opinion to carry any weight at all. I have been lifting seriously for 4 years, and plan on doing my first show next year. It is a large part of my life, and it brings me a lot of enjoyment. There are several reasons that I lift, and none of them have anything to do with people like you, or your opinion which i couldn't care less about.

lol you obviously didn't see my avi before I changed it to this one earlier in this thread

I lift brah

I changed it to prove a point. avi pic was before I started lifting. still a 4/10 facially but just going to show that before I looked like that I already slayed about 200 girls

my entire argument is that looks dont matter. the only reason I mentioned my slay count or put up this pic is to show that you guys need to stop ****ing living such a superficial life where you base so much value in looks

for ****s sake, stop being shallow, go out and talk to people, stop judging others, work on your ****ing character!

it's hilarious that you guys are arguing against these moral traits! you prefer to be shallow idiots

nope, I don't find value in that you peasant

I find value in myself and how awesome I am without caring about shallow **** like you. and the hundreds of girls and hot GF just came as a consequential result of that. I don't have to try or seek pussy, **** just happens

not that you would ever know about this, because your only chance of finding a potential mate is hoping she notices your bicep vein.

peasants gonna peasant

later peasant
    LOL its obvious you're very rustled right now

lol BRB I've smashed 300 women but I was never trying...
    lol u must realise what a pathetic tryhard u sound like now...

LOL its obvious you're very rustled right now

lol BRB I've smashed 300 women but I was never trying...
    lol u must realise what a pathetic tryhard u sound like now...

hahaha you both sound rustled. you sound a little more rustled though

hahaha you both sound rustled. you sound a little more rustled though

and u claimed u were leaving 5 posts ago

anyway any guy who clearly becomes as invested in this discussion obviously isnt the 300 sloot slayer he claims to be, however as a reasonably intelligent individual I think u probably realize that yourself

and u claimed u were leaving 5 posts ago

anyway any guy who clearly becomes as invested in this discussion obviously isnt the 300 sloot slayer he claims to be, however as a reasonably intelligent individual I think u probably realize that yourself
    I'm out of it. Watching you two go at it is hilarious though