Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User cheesecakefiend's Avatar
    cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DudeRandomG2G View Post
    explain then how I completely disregarded looks all my life until the past few years and have always had hot girls and gfs

i'm not tall. 5'9 IRL honestly, probably 4/10 facial aesthetics, and up until not too long ago my physique was like a 3/10.
    Are you counting girls you hooked up with in highschool and college? To be honest, those really don't count. At those ages if you're in the right social circles or constantly hanging out with large groups of people, results can get skewed. A clown manlet can find himself punching above his weight in these situations.

The true test is as an adult 23+ rolling solo in work, or at bar or club setting, interacting with women you've never met before. See how many women approach the 5'9 guy who is ugly and out of shape vs the non manlet jacked up dude. Then you see what women really prefer.

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OCCUPY View Post
    Again no. U think this because u arent aesthetic. I dont even have a face picture in my tinder account and I have 200+ matches
    Most girls will go for the good looking dude(facially) vs a ripped aesthetic dude lacking in the face department.

Look at people in hollywood, that don't lift. most girls go crazy over them.

Justin Beiber? RDJ? etc. They have facial aesthetics, they don't lift, and yet girls still swarm by the thousands for em
    Last edited by s1ckpsycho; 02-22-2014 at 11:40 AM.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*

it's hilarious how the no avi, red/near red people are advocating aesthetics so highly while the people with avis who actually ARE aesthetic are arguing against it

brb I get girls easily without doing anything because of my aesthetics yet no avi

the reason you no avi tards aren't comprehending this is because you don't have aesthetics. Any aesthetic brah with an avi with decent facial aesthetics here would confirm that they don't get swarms of girls hitting on them wherever they go, if at all.

Clubs don't count because you have drunk sloots, so I really hope your argument isn't based off an easy lay with some club sloot hitting on you. That is nothing special worth even mentioning lol...

Pretty sure the pigeons itt have personality issues that they are trying to make up for with working out.

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by s1ckpsycho View Post
    Most girls will go for the good looking dude(facially) vs a ripped aesthetic dude lacking in the face department.

Look at people in hollywood, that don't lift. most girls go crazy over them.

Justin Beiber? RDJ? etc. They have facial aesthetics, and that is the key.
    LOL take it from a dude with a average face, MOST dudes DONT look like models and thus being aesthetic is a big advantage compared to a slightly above average face with a mediocre physique. But essentially arguing with a dude who doesnt lift so how the phuck can u provide anything resembling an average opinion. I mean you're actually using justin beiber in an argument....

lol at u

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*

it's hilarious how the no avi, red/near red people are advocating aesthetics so highly while the people with avis who actually ARE aesthetic are arguing against it

brb I get girls easily without doing anything because of my aesthetics yet no avi

the reason you no avi tards aren't comprehending this is because you don't have aesthetics. Any aesthetic brah with an avi with decent facial aesthetics here would confirm that they don't get swarms of girls hitting on them wherever they go, if at all.

Clubs don't count because you have drunk sloots, so I really hope your argument isn't based off an easy lay with some club sloot hitting on you. That is nothing special worth even mentioning lol...

Pretty sure the pigeons itt have personality issues that they are trying to make up for with working out.
    lol you're still here, clearly rustled

girls dont swarm to u because you're 5'8, thats not even an insult. But you'll be fine considering your awesome "personality"

Official Misc Savior DudeRandomG2G's Avatar
    DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cheesecakefiend View Post
    Are you counting girls you hooked up with in highschool and college? To be honest, those really don't count. At those ages if you're in the right social circles or constantly hanging out with large groups of people, results can get skewed. A clown manlet can find himself punching above his weight in these situations.

The true test is as an adult 23+ rolling solo in work, or at bar or club setting, interacting with women you've never met before. See how many women approach the 5'9 guy who is ugly and out of shape vs the non manlet jacked up dude. Then you see what women really prefer.
    overall. I went to college for a few months lol. not counting high school and college I've been with about 200 girls. been with my girl now for about 2 years and I haven't cheated on her so that number is going to be staying there for a while

total is closer to 300

if you have to wait for girls to come to you then you're doing it wrong. men are supposed to be men, not pretty boys flexing their muscles in the corner hoping people notice them

I've been working as a photographer in the fitness industry for a few years now. surrounded by adonis looking guys over 6' yet I slay pussy more than any of them, so you can see why I find threads like this to be hilarious

ok maybe you do get the occasional sloot just standing around. so this makes you think "lol I can get girls because of my looks hur de hurr looks are all that matters!"

but try actually disregarding looks for a while and actually go and talk to girls and develop your personality. if you slay 3 girls a month now because of your "looks" guarantee you'll be slaying more than that each week

I think you "aesthetic" brahs lack exposure to the SOCIAL world

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL take it from a dude with a average face, MOST dudes DONT look like models and thus being aesthetic is a big advantage compared to a slightly above average face with a mediocre physique. But essentially arguing with a dude who doesnt lift so how the phuck can u provide anything resembling an average opinion. I mean you're actually using justin beiber in an argument....

lol at u
    And I'm not saying most people have model status. I was trying to say most girls don't give a chit if you lift and look swole. I was trying to make a point that as long as you're not phucking fat girls don't give. If anything aesthetic wise, girls care more about the face, which is why I used those examples.
    strong claviclecel

cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It's fine if you think of yourself as aesthetic and a ladies man. Congrats on the high self-esteem. But objectively, 5'8 (lower than the average height for a man in the US) and 160 is NOT aesthetic and cannot hold a candle to someone 6'2 220 who lifts. If you were that guy, then you would have women randomly hitting on you whenever you went out.

overall. I went to college for a few months lol. not counting high school and college I've been with about 200 girls. been with my girl now for about 2 years and I haven't cheated on her so that number is going to be staying there for a while

total is closer to 300

if you have to wait for girls to come to you then you're doing it wrong. men are supposed to be men, not pretty boys flexing their muscles in the corner hoping people notice them

I've been working as a photographer in the fitness industry for a few years now. surrounded by adonis looking guys over 6' yet I slay pussy more than any of them, so you can see why I find threads like this to be hilarious

ok maybe you do get the occasional sloot just standing around. so this makes you think "lol I can get girls because of my looks hur de hurr looks are all that matters!"

but try actually disregarding looks for a while and actually go and talk to girls and develop your personality. if you slay 3 girls a month now because of your "looks" guarantee you'll be slaying more than that each week

I believe that 100%. Girls ignore the chit outta me when I talk to em, and have been rejected by girls either in my "league" looks wise or below. Which makes me believe that you are probably above average looks wise.
    strong claviclecel

total is closer to 300
    Ah, so you're banging fat chicks. That makes sense. They don't count, but if that's your thing then enjoy it.

total is closer to 300

soooo...we're meant to believe u have smashed 300 women by 24. Yeah and u want me to prove myself. Sorry but like most braggard idiots who talk about the hundreds of women they smash (I seem to know loads who all reside on the misc funnily enough) most of the time their claims tend to be unsubstantiated or just downright comical

The fact that u claim to have banged 300 women has pretty much just removed you from any serious discussion for me. EVERY dude who does that tends to be nothing more than a bullchitting tard and his massively inflated numbers tend to be filled with hoodrats and the obese. But of course u can go ahead and tell me every chick u banged was at least a 7 and you've never had an STI of abortion scare. Go on....amuse me.

And I'm not saying most people have model status. I was trying to say most girls don't give a chit if you lift and look swole. I was trying to make a point that as long as you're not phucking fat girls don't give. If anything aesthetic wise, girls care more about the face, which is why I used those examples.
    "strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics"

Any miscer who talks about facial aesthetics doesnt even lift. Of course u dont think it will make difference, u dont actually lift

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol you're still here, clearly rustled

girls dont swarm to u because you're 5'8, thats not even an insult. But you'll be fine considering your awesome "personality"
    aint even rustled brah lol. it's entertaining

I get swarms of girls in parties, clubs, festivals coming up to me because they think I look cute (face-wise)

but these don't count. these environments can be very shallow, but still the person who has better game would fuk more girls in these places than some jacked dude waiting for pussy to fall on his lap

it's very rare that girls will do that in everyday settings, like grocery stores, libraries, college classrooms, coffee shops. I'll get a lot of looks but that's about it. you shouldn't let it get to your head like you apparently do

I have two friends that legit do fitness modeling (6'2 brahs) and they've maybe only been hit on in regular situations 2 or 3 times max lol..

and no insult taken whether it was meant to or not. im 100% secure with myself in every facet.

pretty much every single girl I've ever hit on I ended up hooking up with.. and like you said, i'm "5'8" so yes, it is thanks to my "awesome personality"

KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000) KTTY is just really nice. (+1000)
    *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*

Problem is some of us actually hold important positions socially or profesionally and don't want to be detectived or recognised in a forum where you post unpopular opinions.
    *** compSci crew ***
    *** positive crew ***

every thread that has "no racist" in title is a racist /race bait thread.

-----
    Cutting [ ] Bulking [ X ] - Current weight: 172 - Avi Weight: 160

Originally Posted by KTTY View Post
    Problem is some of us actually hold important positions socially or profesionally and don't want to be detectived or recognised in a forum where you post unpopular opinions.
    T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U

My job involve social media, fukk letting people know who I am on here

DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's fine if you think of yourself as aesthetic and a ladies man. Congrats on the high self-esteem. But objectively, 5'8 (lower than the average height for a man in the US) and 160 is NOT aesthetic and cannot hold a candle to someone 6'2 220 who lifts. If you were that guy, then you would have women randomly hitting on you whenever you went out.
    he looks pretty aesthetic to me man..

no homo. mirin hard

I believe that 100%. Girls ignore the chit outta me when I talk to em, and have been rejected by girls either in my "league" looks wise or below. Which makes me believe that you are probably above average looks wise.
    because you have 0 ****ing game. sorry man go out more and work on it

Ah, so you're banging fat chicks. That makes sense. They don't count, but if that's your thing then enjoy it.
    I don't bang fat chicks. current gf is a strong 8.5. Lowest I've gone is a few 6s. Majority are 7s and above

soooo...we're meant to believe u have smashed 300 women by 24. Yeah and u want me to prove myself. Sorry but like most braggard idiots who talk about the hundreds of women they smash (I seem to know loads who all reside on the misc funnily enough) most of the time their claims tend to be unsubstantiated or just downright comical

The fact that u claim to have banged 300 women has pretty much just removed you from any serious discussion for me. EVERY dude who does that tends to be nothing more than a bullchitting tard and his massively inflated numbers tend to be filled with hoodrats and the obese. But of course u can go ahead and tell me every chick u banged was at least a 7 and you've never had an STI of abortion scare. Go on....amuse me.
    You just proved you have ZERO social experience. From the perspective of someone who increases his slay count by standing in a corner looking "aesthetic" and hoping for pussy to fall in his lap I can see how this would be a high number

I have a very social life friend. I go out all the time and talk to people everywhere I go. You won't catch me dead thinking about self-image, what people think, how they think of me or just standing around waiting for people to notice my awesomeness

300 girls means I've only gotten an average of about 1 girl a week since I was 16. but again it's not 300 that's just an estimate, but it's close. for someone who goes out every day that's 1 day out of 7 that I manage to hook up with a girl.

but of course you'd rather call me out on lying because you refuse to accept a reality outside of the shape of your biceps being all that matters

aint even rustled brah lol. it's entertaining

I get swarms of girls in parties, clubs, festivals coming up to me because they think I look cute (face-wise)

but these don't count. these environments can be very shallow, but still the person who has better game would fuk more girls in these places than some jacked dude waiting for pussy to fall on his lap

it's very rare that girls will do that in everyday settings, like grocery stores, libraries, college classrooms, coffee shops. I'll get a lot of looks but that's about it. you shouldn't let it get to your head like you apparently do

I have two friends that legit do fitness modeling (6'2 brahs) and they've maybe only been hit on in regular situations 2 or 3 times max lol..

and no insult taken whether it was meant to or not. im 100% secure with myself in every facet.

pretty much every single girl I've ever hit on I ended up hooking up with.. and like you said, i'm "5'8" so yes, it is thanks to my "awesome personality"
    Wait...soooo u women do approach u because of your looks (like my friend) but these environments dont count? Huh? You do know 95% of people dont approach in anything outside of social settings? Erm...colour me confused

Anyway as stated the fact you're still here means u aint secure about chit, your long winded replies make it obvious you're another default beta who needs to desperately believe his go to "social dynamics" advice is a rule to go by with every member of the opposite sex.

Originally Posted by KTTY View Post
    there are legit CEO 10k/day miscers who hold way more important positions than you do who have Avis.

They don't want to be recognized because they're afraid to have an image behind their words because it would probably contradict them

Wait...soooo u women do approach u because of your looks (like my friend) but these environments dont count? Huh? You do know 95% of people dont approach in anything outside of social settings? Erm...colour me confused

Anyway as stated the fact you're still here means u aint secure about chit, your long winded replies make it obvious you're another default beta who needs to desperately believe his go to "social dynamics" advice is a rule to go by with every member of the opposite sex.

That's because you live in a bubble. Normal people talk to one another. Normal people aren't obsessed with self-image

I said I get approached sometimes because they found me attractive, yes. But it rarely happens, moreso in club environments. Even ugly dudes get hit on in those environments.

But that doesn't mean herp derp a girl approached me without effort so aesthetics > all else

You ever had class debates? I highly doubt you did. Check your premises before you make statements. You also make long winded replies, so you then agree to your own premise that you're also another "Default beta" ?
    Last edited by Toguro; 02-22-2014 at 12:22 PM.

I don't bang fat chicks. current gf is a strong 8.5. Lowest I've gone is a few 6s. Majority are 7s and above

You just proved you have ZERO social experience. From the perspective of someone who increases his slay count by standing in a corner looking "aesthetic" and hoping for pussy to fall in his lap I can see how this would be a high number

I have a very social life friend. I go out all the time and talk to people everywhere I go. You won't catch me dead thinking about self-image, what people think, how they think of me or just standing around waiting for people to notice my awesomeness

300 girls means I've only gotten an average of about 1 girl a week since I was 16. but again it's not 300 that's just an estimate, but it's close. for someone who goes out every day that's 1 day out of 7 that I manage to hook up with a girl.

but of course you'd rather call me out on lying because you refuse to accept a reality outside of the shape of your biceps being all that matters
    yup as expected, they're all hot (not too sure how one even remember 300 people) yup, awesome. Yup and of course being sceptical means I just dont know chit about "social dynamics" lol its just too much. Little matter though, pathetic PUA betas tend to always exaggerate their claims.

Also yes, I dont go out multiple times a week. Most responsible working adults dont. I do a taxing degree and work 40-60+ hours when I dont. I dont have time to be liquoring up every night at the club multiple times a week. So yes I certainly wouldnt be presented with nearly as many opportunities to attract the opposite sex. But there are plenty of men like me whose lives dont revolve around smashing bar whores. Looks actually play a great role as it removes much of the required work.

Then again though, u make posts like these:

they don't mean jack **** for girls. srs. if anything all it does is put more pressure on you, cuz ppl will expect more, like you have an image to live up to. these girls i met were saying that the more aesthetic a brah is the more game he has to have to get the same result. cuz if u look like an armani model but u game like mclovin then looks auto cancel.

brb can't walk into a starbucks without every1 looking at me expecting like im supposed to break out into some fukkin brad pitt fight club speech or some ****.

brb being yourself and having girls say that you seem like a douche
    brb if you lift you can't take off shirt without being an auto-douche.
    brb girls have more of a bitch shield
    brb just a normal chill dude
    brb only matters to very small % of women who only care abt looks, but lol wud not wana date anyway.
    brb add to the list fellow know that feel miscers...

so ugly brahs u have it easier. srs.
    I'm having trouble believing your opinion is grounded in much reality either

When a dude makes posts like that whilst trying to convince me he's banged 300+ people who were all hot then I pretty much throw them in the "pretend alpha fantasist" quagmire which most of this forum tends to occupy. You're hardly the first person to claim to be a serial sloot slayer/CEO/9 inch penis owner. What they all tend to have in common is posting mostly in threads revolving around their claims.

because you have 0 ****ing game. sorry man go out more and work on it
    teach me your ways. srs. I want to see if it actually works.
    strong claviclecel

teach me your ways. srs. I want to see if it actually works.
    Just keep on approaching u tard. If u chat to 20 women a week u get better at talking to women and one of them will want to sleep with u. Believe me when I tell u anyone trying to convince u otherwise is, 90% of the time, a ******* trying to sell u something which doesnt exist

yup as expected, they're all hot (not too sure how one even remember 300 people) yup, awesome. Yup and of course being sceptical means I just dont know chit about "social dynamics" lol its just too much. Little matter though, pathetic PUA betas tend to always exaggerate their claims.

Also yes, I dont go out multiple times a week. Most responsible working adults dont. I do a taxing degree and work 40-60+ hours when I dont. I dont have time to be liquoring up every night at the club multiple times a week. So yes I certainly wouldnt be presented with nearly as many opportunities to attract the opposite sex. But there are plenty of men like me whose lives dont revolve around smashing bar whores. Looks actually play a great role as it removes much of the required work.

Then again though, u make posts like these:

I'm having trouble believing your opinion is grounded in much reality either

When a dude makes posts like that whilst trying to convince me he's banged 300+ people who were all hot then I pretty much throw them in the "pretend alpha fantasist" quagmire which most of this forum tends to occupy. You're hardly the first person to claim to be a serial sloot slayer/CEO/9 inch penis owner. What they all tend to have in common is posting mostly in threads revolving around their claims.

if you had even a trace of intellect, you'd be able to put two and two together

I made that post after I got into much better shape (the shirtless pic I just had as my avi) and I was saying that if anything it actually made it harder for me to get girls

because I've always been a guy that relied on personality, and it's always done well for me. You just let it fill your ego whenever a girl gives you attention because you have zero going for you in life besides your value in looks and aesthetics, which is pretty ****ing sad

and I never said they were all hot. 7 is average. I'm really not sure what this pua/beta **** is you keep spouting either.

implying I'm not a responsible social adult, more assumptions (eyeroll)

I do photography and I always travel to different locations. I always meet girls on the job and I can pretty much set my own schedule and go out every single night

I get a lot of free time to play games and watch anime and whatever else I like.

but whatever dude I'm done trying to help you out. this **** is just going to go back and forth. you and whoever else itt can keep going at it if you guys want to

if you had even a trace of intellect, you'd be able to put two and two together

I made that post after I got into much better shape (the shirtless pic I just had as my avi) and I was saying that if anything it actually made it harder for me to get girls

because I've always been a guy that relied on personality, and it's always done well for me. You just let it fill your ego whenever a girl gives you attention because you have zero going for you in life besides your value in looks and aesthetics, which is pretty ****ing sad

and I never said they were all hot. 7 is average. I'm really not sure what this pua/beta **** is you keep spouting either.

implying I'm not a responsible social adult, more assumptions (eyeroll)

I do photography and I always travel to different locations. I always meet girls on the job and I can pretty much set my own schedule and go out every single night

I get a lot of free time to play games and watch anime and whatever else I like.

but whatever dude I'm done trying to help you out. this **** is just going to go back and forth. you and whoever else itt can keep going at it if you guys want to
    LOL strong.

And yeah not exactly in need of any help, even so I wouldnt want it from a "photographer". BTW which is it, am I a virgin who needs a crutch for his reasoning for failing with the opposite sex or am I some vacuous lifter who only has the size of his biceps going for him. You cant seem to make a decision.

most of your posts seem to be about your woman troubles or the "pressures of aesthetics" as said I doubt you're anywhere near as socially adept as u claim

You just proved you have ZERO social experience.

agree lol. 300 is a lot (mirin) but not that much for someone who actually goes out a lot and talks to people. if you develop good interpersonal skills that will get you much further in life than looks ever will, especially with girls

id rather be ugly as fuk with the most game and charisma rather than some socially awkward adonis. I'd say I'm actually more on the aesthetic side + with pretty decent game and I still don't even slay nearly as much some of these ugly mofos I hang out with

gotta go out more lol ;p

agree lol. 300 is a lot (mirin) but not that much for someone who actually goes out a lot and talks to people. if you develop good interpersonal skills that will get you much further in life than looks ever will, especially with girls

id rather be ugly as fuk with the most game and charisma rather than some socially awkward adonis. I'd say I'm actually more on the aesthetic side + with pretty decent game and I still don't even slay nearly as much some of these ugly mofos I hang out with

gotta go out more lol ;p
    Most Adonises are not socially awkward. The more u get approached by the opposite sex the better u become at dealing with the opposite sex. This thread is boring now anyway, I'll leave u two to exchange pick up tips

LOL strong.

And yeah not exactly in need of any help, even so I wouldnt want it from a "photographer". BTW which is it, am I a virgin who needs a crutch for his reasoning for failing with the opposite sex or am I some vacuous lifter who only has the size of his biceps going for him. You cant seem to make a decision.

most of your posts seem to be about your woman troubles or the "pressures of aesthetics" as said I doubt you're anywhere near as socially adept as u claim
    Like I said, you're a sad ****er with 0 social skills who overinflates his own average at best aesthetics because that's all he has going for himself in life

lol @ you looking through my post history now, trying to dig up stuff to use against me. You're getting really into this hahahaha

as I mentioned in a post earlier, most of my posts were trolling trying to get red and yet I have 127 rep power while you're red and that says a lot LOL...

But yes I admit it has been a little harder with girls ever since I got jacked. Which is even more so why your argument is flawed

redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Speys View Post
    They care but a lot of people seems to blow physique aesthetics out of proportion. Your physique alone won't make girls want to fuk you, The only thing that really matters is if you're in shape, At a point diminishing returns kicks in.
    not true. most girls agree that facial aesthetics is a primary factor.

if you dont have that you can try to get game and body physique to help you but its the face that attracts

Most Adonises are not socially awkward. The more u get approached by the opposite sex the better u become at dealing with the opposite sex. This thread is boring now anyway, I'll leave u two to exchange pick up tips
    I'm not even going to get into this anymore lol. It's like you're just intentionally making posts that are obviously untrue now

I don't know why I kept feeding this troll lol... I know it's obviously trolling but I kept feeding it still.. I'm too much of a nice person trying to help others not see the world in such a delusional and unhealthy manner. I apologize for my failures and I hope that one day you are able to lead a more humble and less shallow life where you are actually able to relate to people on a deeper level.

Namaste. Peace

redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redzone98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro no offense but you could not be so wrong.

at one point in my life i was 5'8 and 140lbs and 9% body fat. Yeah I was skinny as hell.

but i was pulling girls that buff guys wanted to get. i was getting girls that jacked guys could not.

im really not trying to be conceited but when im around 10% body fat i have a very model esque face and i have absolutely no problems with women. girls that go after guys taller than 6 ft start hitting on me.

i get hit on public during the day, at night at bars i have women always aproaching me. i swear if i wasnt such a nice guy id be a fukin manwhore by now with all the STDs in the world.

im just saying, facial aesthetics goes a long ways. imagine if you looked like ian somerhalder, no matter how skinny you were, you could always pull women.

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

total is closer to 300

1) i don't believe for a second that you've fuked that many chicks.. not even if you had absolutely no standards. but.. if somehow this was true, than it would be definitive proof that "game" > looks because you look like 4 guys took turns working you over with an ugly stick.

2) you even consider that those guys you photograph, and a lot of other guys have better things to do than spend all their time trying to fuk a ton of nasty bitches?

there are many many many things in life that are a lot more important than how many nasty ass bar whores you've fuked..
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"