Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wolvuk View Post
    Too much that's why.

I get hit on by at least a few girls every time I go clubbing. Or girls will pat me on the back and point excitedly to their friend who's smiling at me shyly. Turn them away because I have a girlfriend, feels zyzz man.
    LOL if u think u get as much pussy as simeon panda then lol at u

Official Misc Savior DudeRandomG2G's Avatar
    DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OCCUPY View Post
    yes because there are so many people who look as good as tom cruise running around. A stated the dude in question looks better and smashes more than 99% of the misc despite not being aesthetic. Its funny that facial aesthetics are talked about so much here when hardly any posters here are particularly good looking. Average at best for the most part.
    You have no avi, just about red, no stats, nothing and you're talking smack to people with avis who actually pretty aesthetic and 100% look way better than you

Rocket science..

A simple pic and people would take you more seriously. But obviously you won't because you're some ugly unaesthetic fuk and you know you won't be able to make those same statements when people see how you actually look

Originally Posted by Efre View Post
    oh, ok

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Obvious troll

edit: RED LOL

My first few posts on the misc I trolled hardcore on purpose trying to rustle max jimmies and I still never came close to red

So either you're a very good troll or

You are completely pathetic lol

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread isnt about me son, I'm taller than simeon panda but I'm still about 14% bf
    yea ok

"a lot fatter"
    "14% bf"

the fact that you get caught frauding without even pics shows how fuking pathetic you actually are LMFAO

OP:

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thing is, there isn't a "what women prefer" body, there is "what will get the vast majority of women" body. Women will date a gook looking skinny guy or whatever. But if you are muscular, cut (so just visually look like you have a decent amount of muscle to look great in form fitting clothes, and have low body fat) and decent looking facially, and don't have the personality of a dried up raisin, you will get a lot of women. That's a given.

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    The thing is, there isn't a "what women prefer", there is "what will get women". Women will date a gook looking skinny guy or whatever. But if you are muscular, cut and decent looking facially, and don't have the personality of a dried up raisin, you will get a lot of women. That's a given.
    This is literally the only point I am making. Of course miscers fail because they're either manlets or just so devoid of any personality lifting doesnt help them. Its funny because I can assure the PUA clowns in threads like these probably failed with the opposite sex most of their life

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread isnt about me son, I'm taller than simeon panda but I'm still about 14% bf

red... bla bla bla i'm red herp de hurp what?

ur red

This is literally the only point I am making. Of course miscers fail because they're either manlets or just so devoid of any personality lifting doesnt help them. Its funny because I can assure the PUA clowns in threads like these probably failed with the opposite sex most of their life

does anyone speak red? I want to know what he's saying lol

Originally Posted by DudeRandomG2G View Post
    You have no avi, just about red, no stats, nothing and you're talking smack to people with avis who actually pretty aesthetic and 100% look way better than you

Rocket science..

A simple pic and people would take you more seriously. But obviously you won't because you're some ugly unaesthetic fuk and you know you won't be able to make those same statements when people see how you actually look

Obvious troll

edit: RED LOL

My first few posts on the misc I trolled hardcore on purpose trying to rustle max jimmies and I still never came close to red

So either you're a very good troll or

You are completely pathetic lol
    I dont want to post pics because I value my privacy and dignity. The fact u would include your 4/10 poverty girlfriend in your avi means u obviously dont. yes, most miscers look average yet circle jerk about facial aesthetics because they can make up chit about "canthal tilts" and pat each other on the back for irrelevent chit they dont even have

Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    red... bla bla bla i'm red herp de hurp what?

ur red

does anyone speak red? I want to know what he's saying lol
    why are u still here? Why do u always come into every thread about the importance of aesthetics? You're just a beta who wants to reassure himself that the hundreds he wasted on rsd seminars amounted to something. Whats amusing is that I bet u still fail with the opposite sex. Every PUA I met did.

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Occupy is red, thus the opinion is invalid. Everyone else, carry on.

DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeRandomG2G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont want to post pics because I value my privacy and dignity.
    complete bullchit lol. anyone who is afraid to put their face behind what they say is a coward and isn't worth taking seriously

people who have their pics up aren't ashamed of who they are. you obviously are. obviously you fail with women and are angry so you go on about aesthetics being the only thing that matters. you cry yourself to sleep wishing you were a 10/10. It's sad really

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would say i get hit on about 70% of the time when i go out. it's obvious that i lift, but im not some massive sick shredded kent. i feel like a large part of why i get hit on is because i am not interested in the sloots at the bar. If i go out it is with my woman and/or my buddies and we're just out to have a couple drinks and hang out for a bit. i feel very confident and comfortable. i could give a fuk less if they are attracted to me or not, and i feel like that is what makes them interested.

i never ever got that kind of interest when i was out at the bar hunting for sloots, and my buddies that go out for that reason always have a hard time.

just got to remember that sloots are like cats. they are going to be interested in the person who is not interested in them.

moral of the story - sloots gon sloot
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why are u still here? Why do u always come into every thread about the importance of aesthetics? You're just a beta who wants to reassure himself that the hundreds he wasted on rsd seminars amounted to something. Whats amusing is that I bet u still fail with the opposite sex. Every PUA I met did.
    trying to help a lost soul in his skewed and unhealthy perception of the world. but it's too bad, there's no hope for you man *sadface*

no one is talking about pua here. if you look through your threads all you probably see is beta, beta, alpha, alpha, pua, beta, alpha

imo anyone that uses those words a lot needs psychotherapy

lol @ if you don't rely on looks to get girls it means you spent a lot of money on that crap. facepalm..

Don't want to sound narcissistic so I avoid making these comments usually, but I have a solid physique and good facial aesthetics yet I don't rely on them to get girls. which I do get a lot of ty (:

complete bullchit lol. anyone who is afraid to put their face behind what they say is a coward and isn't worth taking seriously

people who have their pics up aren't ashamed of who they are. you obviously are. obviously you fail with women and are angry so you go on about aesthetics being the only thing that matters. you cry yourself to sleep wishing you were a 10/10. It's sad really
    LOL I dont fail with women at all. In fact women are great, the misc is the only place I really get to have bro like conversations, most people I hang out with are either casual smashes or female friends. In fact I love that women are shallow. Most dudes can become relatively aesthetic if they put in enough effort.

And no, not ashamed of who I am

Originally Posted by OnTheLake65 View Post
    i would say i get hit on about 70% of the time when i go out. it's obvious that i lift, but im not some massive sick shredded kent. i feel like a large part of why i get hit on is because i am not interested in the sloots at the bar. If i go out it is with my woman and/or my buddies and we're just out to have a couple drinks and hang out for a bit. i feel very confident and comfortable. i could give a fuk less if they are attracted to me or not, and i feel like that is what makes them interested.

i never ever got that kind of interest when i was out at the bar hunting for sloots, and my buddies that go out for that reason always have a hard time.

just got to remember that sloots are like cats. they are going to be interested in the person who is not interested in them.

moral of the story - sloots gon sloot
    Yup, I think the same thing and hence I stopped going out regularly. But my aesthetic friend tend to get hit on without fail. Whether we're sloot hunting or whether we are just going to have a good time.

Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    trying to help a lost soul in his skewed and unhealthy perception of the world. but it's too bad, there's no hope for you man *sadface*

no one is talking about pua here. if you look through your threads all you probably see is beta, beta, alpha, alpha, pua, beta, alpha

imo anyone that uses those words a lot needs psychotherapy

lol @ if you don't rely on looks to get girls it means you spent a lot of money on that crap. facepalm..

Don't want to sound narcissistic so I avoid making these comments usually, but I have a solid physique and good facial aesthetics yet I don't rely on them to get girls. which I do get a lot of ty (:
    the fact that u read pua in the first place makes your "personality" rather apparent. As stated u brag way too often about your getting of sloots, u really need to take a step back and be more introspective. Your fake concern trolling is little more than that, trolling, the only person you're really trying to convince is yourself

Registered User cheesecakefiend's Avatar
    cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheesecakefiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OnTheLake65 View Post
    You get hit on primarily because you're 6'3. You're confident, comfortable and disinterested because you're 6'3. Height is the king; there is no denying this fact.

the fact that u read pua in the first place makes your "personality" rather apparent. As stated u brag way too often about your getting of sloots, u really need to take a step back and be more introspective. Your fake concern trolling is little more than that, trolling, the only person you're really trying to convince is yourself
    like I said, arguing with pigeons lol. u call me out on stats and about your success with girls and try to 1 up yourself when no one else is.. yet if I make one comment in relation to something you said about me I need to be more introspective? now I know you're trolling lol

strong reading comprehension as well, your entire argument against me is that i read pua stuff, which I dont and never said I do. you just want to rationalize that because you're a pigeon whose head is stick up his own ass lol

and ur red for a reason

if the majority of people think you're an idiot, then you probably are brah

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you will not believe the amount of average/ugly looking guys i see on a daily basis with good looking women everyday when i go out. non lifting, geeky looking, balding, look like ****s, etc. it blows my mind that young good looking miscers are FA but some dr. phil looking ******* on the bus is with some hot chick.

LOL I dont fail with women at all. In fact women are great, the misc is the only place I really get to have bro like conversations, most people I hang out with are either casual smashes or female friends. In fact I love that women are shallow. Most dudes can become relatively aesthetic if they put in enough effort.

And no, not ashamed of who I am

explain then how I completely disregarded looks all my life until the past few years and have always had hot girls and gfs

i'm not tall. 5'9 IRL honestly, probably 4/10 facial aesthetics, and up until not too long ago my physique was like a 3/10.

check your PM and respond. I want to see how you rationalize this. inb4 I'm some 1 in a trillion anomaly or I'm lying because you refuse to accept the possibility

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly don't think girls care about aesthetics all that much as long as you are not obese, too skinny(bones), etc.
    Honestly, the only think that matters imo, is how good looking you are, facial aesthetics.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    you will not believe the amount of average/ugly looking guys i see on a daily basis with good looking women everyday when i go out. non lifting, geeky looking, balding, look like ****s, etc. it blows my mind that young good looking miscers are FA but some dr. phil looking ******* on the bus is with some hot chick.

this.

actually sent OP some pics but I'm just waiting for him to rationalize against it somehow

looks don't mean jack. the only people who rely on looks are socially awkward people who lift because they have ZERO game and ZERO personality

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if they are fat, insecure or lying
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    explain then how I completely disregarded looks all my life until the past few years and have always had hot girls and gfs

i'm not tall. 5'9 IRL honestly, probably 4/10 facial aesthetics, and up until not too long ago my physique was like a 3/10.

check your PM and respond. I want to see how you rationalize this. inb4 I'm some 1 in a trillion anomaly or I'm lying because you refuse to accept the possibility
    highly doubt you're a 4/10 based off you doing well with women.
    strong 2.5/10 facial aesthetics
    strong claviclecel

Dont take my name srsly Animeftw12's Avatar
    Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    they dont want to look like whors but they all want to fuk a shredded guy.
    **6'1 crew**
    **Black crew**
    **never going to aussie crew**
    **atheist crew**
    **friendzoned by love of life crew**
    **life sucks and then you die crew**
    **florida crew**
    **no tip crew**

bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000) bonerise is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is a *******

Nope. Not an anomaly at all. Seeing less than aesthetic men with hot women isnt exactly something which is completely unusual either. However another miscer put it perfectly already. Being aesthetic is not a per-requisite to being attractive to the opposite sex. Its just an advantage, and a big one. As stated, refer to the study I linked:

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...px?RelNum=8069

its not rocket science, the less sexually attractive u are the more effort u will have to put in to meeting potential mates. Unless u really want to deny reality, alot of the time when I met a guy with a super hot girlfriend he would fulfill a provider role and would be the one who either chased her for months/was part of her social circle or she simply grew tired of smashing the same aesthetic douchebags myself and my friends tend to be. However, as the data suggest, trust me when she wants to get that strange one night stand dick she'll look towards the more aesthetic men to do it. There is little rules a man needs to go by if he wants to find a mate. However I would say logic would suggest most miscers want to at least smash a few sloots before settling down. Being aesthetic will ALWAYS be advantageous for that. Denying as such means u probably just arent aesthetic.

What really boggles my mind is when miscers say they find it difficult to get laid these days. Considering what a feminized, matriarchal society we live in today there has never been a better time to leverage your aesthetics for the opposite sex. Considering most women are very much open to playing the field and settling with one of these provider types is hardly a necessity

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women dont know what they want

Originally Posted by s1ckpsycho View Post
    I honestly don't think girls care about aesthetics all that much as long as you are not obese, too skinny(bones), etc.
    Honestly, the only think that matters imo, is how good looking you are, facial aesthetics.
    Again no. U think this because u arent aesthetic. I dont even have a face picture in my tinder account and I have 200+ matches

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lendogg View Post
    Women dont know what they want
    to soon! Im on spread mofo
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew