Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How can people say women dont care about aesthetics???

LOL went out with my friend yesterday. I swear I dont think I've seen someone get hit on in public so often. Seriously guy was getting approached and smiled at constantly, AND THIS WAS DURING THE DAY. Whats really funny is the dude, whilst not ugly, doesnt have a particular special face. He's just jacked and super tall and dresses to make it obvious he lifts

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    new and exciting
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't that happen to everybody?
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCCUPY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Incitatus37AD View Post
    Doesn't that happen to everybody?
    LOL I can count on my hand the number of times me and most dudes I know have been hit on clubbing let alone on the street. And I'm reasonably aesthetic. My friend essentially looks like this:

just a little less lean but bigger

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OCCUPY View Post
    LOL I can count on my hand the number of times me and most dudes I know have been hit on clubbing let alone on the street. And I'm reasonably aesthetic. My friend essentially looks like this:

[img]*****://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaB4qwu7obqXdPes93ue6jffamD0SR_ cYOEF4-q0HqWXdkZyferA[/img]

your pal is tall you retard

try that shyt as a manlet or manaverage and watch your virginial theory go down the toilet

heres the truth.. Women dig some muscle, but its like 3rd or 4th on the wishlist

Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    your pal is tall you retard

try that shyt as a manlet or manaverage and watch your virginial theory go down the toilet

heres the truth.. Women dig some muscle, but its like 3rd or 4th on the wishlist
    Hmmmm TBH I cant say for myself but if you think that women will automatically drop their panties for a dude just because he is tall you're fukkin delusional. I know plenty of foreveraloners who are beanpoles. Though yes I do think being aesthetic and tall makes a significant difference

AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because if you live with your mother and work 10 hours a week at 26 years old, you arent going to find many

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TIL:

OP's friend is the size of a pro bodybuilder, even bigger just less lean.

Originally Posted by AdamOm View Post
    Because if you live with your mother and work 10 hours a week at 26 years old, you arent going to find many
    lolwut?

vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vulgarin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you just care about getting laid ya aesthetics (not just body also face clothes etc) are the number 1 thing. Girls will lie and say it isnt to not seem superficial.
    For bf material they care a little bit more about personality, but who gives a phuk lifes too short to be bf material.

arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000) arv91 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I legit have 9/10+ 100% non fem facial aesthetics but I always had a skinny fat bod. Before I started lifting I'd have to approach, do all the work, etc and would usually get awkward vibes, no lays. Now that i'm 69.69% better looking, girls smile at me, make conversation, ask to hangout etc..literally night and day and one of the main reasons I lift. Only bad thing is I see now how truly shallow women are so I fuk all that I can, literally and figuratively. Now that I look better I have the confidence to say anything because almost always what you say doesn't matter anyways, get girls without trying, srs. Right now living back home, I'll hit up the gym and see girls that never once spoke to me in high school come up and talk to me, stare, etc...banged one who was one of the most popular bishes from school last week, now I ignore her. Definitely think about life differently now. Women are men but they are pickers and choosers, making them 100x more shallow

Whatever women say is usually true to the opposite
    - likes smart guys? no they hate nerds
    - likes nice guys? nah they like obnoxious 'fun' douches
    - doesn't care about looks? don't look good shirtless, no thanks jeff
    - don't care about money? no money, no pussie lol
    - doesn't care about social status? he's dumb, oh wait he's popular!??!?? lemme suk his dik
    - peen size doesn't matter? LOL he's got a 5 inch peen!!!!!! tell all your friends!
    - 7 inch peen checkin in.
    - (On tinder)- hey yea I think we could hangout tonight , how tall are you btw? oh 5'7 I can't....my 1 downfall
    Last edited by arv91; 02-22-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000) Speys is just really nice. (+1000)
    They care but a lot of people seems to blow physique aesthetics out of proportion. Your physique alone won't make girls want to fuk you, The only thing that really matters is if you're in shape, At a point diminishing returns kicks in.
    Sometimes when I say "I'm okay" what I really want is for someone to hold my hand, look at me in the eyes and say "I know you're not okay, Here's $1000.00" - Mattelaire

Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
    TIL:

OP's friend is the size of a pro bodybuilder, even bigger just less lean.
    Yeah he's 6'3 and like 270lbs

Originally Posted by Speys View Post
    They care but a lot of people seems to blow physique aesthetics out of proportion. Your physique alone won't make girls want to fuk you, The only thing that really matters is if you're in shape, At a point diminishing returns kicks in.
    No, I STRONGLY disagree with this and just about every one night stand myself, he or any of my other attractive friends have had kinda refute this. Once again you're 5'7 and I question how impressive u look to the average female. One of the biggest misconceptions out there is females are not equally as "shallow" as their male counterparts. In truth, we're very similar in our demands, especially when those demands involve casual sex. Provided either man or woman arent either risible individuals or completely devoid of the most basic of communicative ability most people will gladly sleep with a guy their intensely physically attracted to despite them not having a whole lot in common

My game isnt particularly good, when girls were approaching me and my friends and hooking up I doubt it was because our personalities were so awesome

So yes, a dude who looks like simeon panda will be hit on ALOT more than a dude who has a physique like tom hardy (sans face) even though they both are "in shape" to believe in different is delusional wishful thinking.

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls priority:
    1. Personality
    2. Face
    3. Money
    4. Height
    5. Body
    6. Everything else

That's tying to find a girlfriend who's not a sloot. Ifyou look for girls who 1. Priority is a ripped boyfriend or a super aesthetic guy then a really good chance she's a sloot.

For sex it's just a reverse.
    Body then money then face then personality.

And I know the height body comment but seriously:
    6'1 and 20% bf will score better than 5'7 13%
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ischooledyou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT: OP's friend is Simeon Panda

Originally Posted by arv91 View Post
    I legit have 9/10+ 100% non fem facial aesthetics but I always had a skinny fat bod. Before I started lifting I'd have to approach, do all the work, etc and would usually get awkward vibes, no lays. Now that i'm 55.5% better looking, girls smile at me, make conversation, ask to hangout etc..literally night and day and one of the main reasons I lift. Only bad thing is I see now how truly shallow women are so I fuk all that I can, literally and figuratively. Now that I look better I have the confidence to say anything, get girls without trying, srs

Whatever women say is usually true to the opposite
    - likes smart guys? no they hate nerds
    - likes nice guys? nah they like douches
    - doesn't care about looks? don't look good shirtless, no thanks jeff
    - don't care about money? no money, no future lol
    - doesn't care about social status? he's dumb, oh wait he's popular!??!?? lemme suk his dik
    - peen size doesn't matter? LOL he's got a 5 inch peen!!!!!! tell all your friends!
    - 7 inch peen checkin in.
    What blows my mind is 99.99999% of the time when a bish says she wants something its often the complete opposite. EVERY TIME. Every time a chick says she wants a good dude I always treat her like a sloot....and it works!! Without fail.

Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    Girls priority:
    1. Personality
    2. Face
    3. Money
    4. Height
    5. Body
    6. Everything else

That's tying to find a girlfriend who's not a sloot. Ifyou look for girls who 1. Priority is a ripped boyfriend or a super aesthetic guy then a really good chance she's a sloot.

For sex it's just a reverse.
    Body then money then face then personality.

And I know the height body comment but seriously:
    6'1 and 20% bf will score better than 5'7 13%
    This is absolute bullchit and often regurgitated either by betas. Do u think "nice guys" wouldnt want to smash a kim k lookalike with a fat ass and double D's??? Being sexually excited by aesthetic people doesnt make u shallow, it makes u a human being. The only people who get rustled are those who cant compete.

alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Face is most important. Body is a nice addition though.

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is absolute bullchit and often regurgitated either by betas. Do u think "nice guys" wouldnt want to smash a kim k lookalike with a fat ass and double D's??? Being sexually excited by aesthetic people doesnt make u shallow, it makes u a human being. The only people who get rustled are those who cant compete.
    People who place priority on sexual excitement and body, is...

DRUMROLL

shallow.

Did I say be a nice guy? No. Because that's the worst idea ever. Girls like a challenge whether it be a bad guy (she can try to change) or a good guy (which challenges her to be better). Nice guys don't have that challenge cause they're easy. Physically you only have to reach their minimum desire level as long as you are able to make them comforted, laugh, actually be able to make them happy then you're in.

Be as aesthetic and ripped as you want but if you can't talk to, comfort, make a girl laugh, all you'll be is a **** toy. Srs. And that makes you replaceable easily.

You don't want to marry or be I a long term relationship who cares more about what you look like then who you are, because she can and will fin someone more attractive everytime. ****ing women of course aesthetics matter but if that's all you care about then you're naive about what it's all about.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

Originally Posted by jsityo12 View Post
    living with female roommates you learn that facial aesthetics is all you need to get them.
    of course facial aesthetic is all u "need" no bish is gonna sit and hold out for some fitness model to fukk them. But looking like this:

is a massive advantage. Most men arent facially aesthetic enough to rely on it. Most miscers tend to be extremely average facially too.

i think miscers disagree because most of u dont lift or look like u lift

Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    People who place priority on sexual excitement and body, is...

DRUMROLL

shallow.

Did I say be a nice guy? No. Because that's the worst idea ever. Girls like a challenge whether it be a bad guy (she can try to change) or a good guy (which challenges her to be better). Nice guys don't have that challenge cause they're easy. Physically you only have to reach their minimum desire level as long as you are able to make them comforted, laugh, actually be able to make them happy then you're in.

Be as aesthetic and ripped as you want but if you can't talk to, comfort, make a girl laugh, all you'll be is a **** toy. Srs. And that makes you replaceable easily.
    Question depends on what you're looking to achieve. However the idea that someone who is physically attractive cant be compelling is once again something regurgitated by those who cant compete. ALOT of dudes who are in relationships arent particular exciting people either, they simply were in the right place at the right time or found themselves in the right circle of friends. Hence u find alot of these guys dont really maintain relationships with hot women repeatedly, espeically when they're not in college.

However as I have become more aesthetic I find myself realizing that personality isnt really that important. Provided you're not a socia;lly awkward weirdo being aesthetic provides u with new opportunities most days u venture out of the house. Yeah if u wanna put all your work into some sloot who will gladly fukk that "sexy bad boy" whilst making u pay for dates then yes personality is a huge factor however if you just wanna have a regular harem of sloots willing to take the d then being aesthetic will play a huge role

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Who the phuck is that guy on the right? Ideal physique right there.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awe phuck bye.
    “The Man who says he can, and the man who says he can not.. Are both correct” ― Confucius
    5/3/1 POWAAAAAAAH
    *Ghost in the shell crew*
    *Classical music crew*
    *Born again virgin crew*
    *no social media crew*
    *Canadian Crew*
    *Beard Crew*

-(Steam: Kawahara) -(PSN: Classik0x) -(BattleNet: Unseendark#1908)

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mike o'hearn makes women drop their panties just by looking at them.

bastard. Thank god I'm in a band and smash way more than him.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Registered User Thicksoildtight's Avatar
    Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Speys View Post
    lol wot..

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They do matter, to an extent. But it's facial aesthetics that would make the biggest difference.

Physique wise the majority of girls prefer something like this:

To girls that already looks more than big enough

As guys, especially guys who lift, we prefer

and we still feel small and that we need to be bigger and anything less than that is a complete toothpick *******

Basically, we care way more than girls do.

100% or God strike down my mother and send her to her grave right now that you guys look at more pictures of half-naked muscular men than girls EVER will

Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Augment has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._4384490_n.jpg

Ohhhh.. I see the truth now OP.. You're thinking that girls approach him because of his muscle mass, but judging by this picture and the comparison you made with it to your friend, it's really cause of the BeBeSea.

TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would imagine seeing a tall, muscular guy with tattoos would spark an interest for a girl to start a conversation. Most of the time I have seen a girl start a conversation with a guy it has been like "You are dressing nice today" "i like your tattoo" "wow you're so tall" "wow you're so strong" etc..

Although I have only heard a girl say that they only go for muscular guys when the girl lifted herself. Probably because the girl doesn't want a guy weaker than her.. Pretty much all the girls I have talked to in the past have said that they don't care about the physique of a man. They have always said a guy can have a little belly fat and they could care less. They are mainly interested in the face, height, smell, how the guy dresses, personality. I have only met 1 girl in the past that has said that they actually prefer the big huge muscular guys lmao.

Originally Posted by Toguro View Post
    They do matter, to an extent. But it's facial aesthetics that would make the biggest difference.

Physique wise the majority of girls prefer something like this:

To girls that already looks more than big enough

As guys, especially guys who lift, we prefer

and we still feel small and that we need to be bigger and anything less than that is a complete toothpick *******

Basically, we care way more than girls do.

100% or God strike down my mother and send her to her grave right now that you guys look at more pictures of half-naked muscular men than girls EVER will
    This is both true and not true. Firstly men indeed care more about aesthetics than women, but trust me there is a significant section of the female populace who really care. Trust me. ALOT of women like the old school muscular 80's action hero look. What helps even more is the fact that so many guys these days are just either fat or out of shape. A chick will take the hot physique any day over the alcoholic pot bellied miscer any day. That is provided they're both decently sociable.

However what one must also remember is that chicks respond alot to social hierarchy, its a big thing for them. I've seen chicks claim they either smashed my friend when they hadnt or they would approach on the basis that their ex/male friends had talked about him previously