alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

looking for an intermediate routine

Hi, I know there are some stickies of routines up there but there are a couple of them and I'd like to know which ones you've gone through and which ones seem to be the most effective (and also time-efficient; I've a full-time day job and am enrolling for a masters course soon which will further eat my schedule). If I had to base it off at a glance though, it seems "Kelei's" and "AllPro's" are the most popular.

I've been doing JasonDB's novice routine continuously since mid-August (and for a while also before a six-month freeze), and I feel like I've already plateaued in terms of gains (and it's really getting difficult to continue squatting 250lbs three times a week for my 5'5, 165lbs, high bodyfat frame). So I wanted to break out now to an intermediate routine (and I was sure JasonDB also had one but I can't seem to find it anymore ??).

So yeah. Hope to get good recommendations here. Thanks !
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) artvandelay02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    531, if you are motivated to be moving some heavy weights in the future. It's geared toward slow but consistent gains and allows you to get in and out of the gym quickly if you need to. Focuses on the deadlift, squat, bench, and OHP. Check it out it should definitely be a program you consider!
    Deadlift: 575x1
    Squat: 425x1
    Bench: 260x1

182 lbs.

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

Go Seahawks!!

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by artvandelay02 View Post
    531, if you are motivated to be moving some heavy weights in the future. It's geared toward slow but consistent gains and allows you to get in and out of the gym quickly if you need to. Focuses on the deadlift, squat, bench, and OHP. Check it out it should definitely be a program you consider!
    Thanks pal ! I forgot to add in one more detail. I've been doing the beginner routine well-aware that it's more on establishing strength rather than building up physique. And it was okay I didn't mind even if my ultimate goal is really the latter since I've done my research and know that strength was the more important step back then. But right now I wanna go full blast on hypertrophy, I think I've earned that. Given that, is 531 still a good deal ? (Though I do like it that it's time-efficient !)

Also I'm still open to others' recommendations !
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    allpro intermediate routine
    PHAT

Done a little research on my own and after some quick browsing I'm leaning towards a Max-OT routine http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=508611

Thoughts ?
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats