Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 1736
    meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    Deadlifted today for the first time just for bonecrown

Deadlifting off the floor felt kinda off so i deadlifted off of "blocks" i guess you could call them that lol. Didn't feel too bad. The weight is obviously really light just taking it easy for a bit. How does it look?

form looks good. But with such low weight and from blocks i cant say much about it.

impressive lockout speed tho.

what was your old max?
    "it is what it is"

XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i will be competing in my first powerlifting meet in 4 weeks and attempting to break all 4 records in my weight class. For anyone who has competed before do you have any advice?

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meaantje View Post
    form looks good. But with such low weight and from blocks i cant say much about it.

impressive lockout speed tho.

what was your old max?
    true. I figured I'd at least pull as much as I can even if it is from blocks instead of not pulling at all.

Don't remember but it would probably be around bout tree fiddy (srs)
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XbodybywheyX View Post
    i will be competing in my first powerlifting meet in 4 weeks and attempting to break all 4 records in my weight class. For anyone who has competed before do you have any advice?
    1. Pick conservative openers
    2. Don't get upset if you fail a lift, it's just part of the sport.
    3. Bring food and water because it will be an all day event (most likely)
    4. Try to warm up as much as possible before you lift
    5. Have fun
    please bro not in the AM

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ghjk24 View Post
    5. Have fun
    6. record for us if you can
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For you guys below 180 lbs who hit 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 palte dead for reps; do people mire like **** when your in the gym?
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    For you guys below 180 lbs who hit 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 palte dead for reps; do people mire like **** when your in the gym?
    No not really lol

Most people don't understand the body weight to strength ratio. Lets say you have a 300lb guy benching 350 and a 180 guy benching 300. Powerlifters will obviously see the 180 guy as being stronger, but most people won't give a chit and they will just care about whoever is lifting the most weight, regardless of body weight.
    please bro not in the AM

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Deadlifted today for the first time just for bonecrown

Deadlifting off the floor felt kinda off so i deadlifted off of "blocks" i guess you could call them that lol. Didn't feel too bad. The weight is obviously really light just taking it easy for a bit. How does it look?

Sumo pulling piece of ****

Jk

Looks good. Mirin that lock out speed. Thought it was on fast forward until I researched it focusing on your surroundings.

Switching between sumo and normal pulls is something I've been doing just the last 3 weeks. I had never pulled sumo before. It feels weird as **** coming off the floor then feels okay after that. I used to squat really wide until recently so I was still able to pull 500 my first time sumo but I'm going to be using it as accessory mainly.

I'm working on building my own program right now that's a variation of the cube king pin.

Focusing on squat bench and dead and all variations only as accessory work on those days so you're doing 99% compound movements.

For example deadlift day is like

Conventional pulls - 3x3
    Sumo pulls - 3x3
    Trap bar/hex bar deadlift - 3x3
    Conventional defecit deadlifts - 3x3
    Sumo block pulls - 3x3
    Straight leg deadlifts - 3x12
    Back raise deadlifts - 3x8

When I finish it I will post it up asking people to run it for just one week and give feed back. Being based off the cube and westside methods it will have a heavy week a speed week and a rep week
    I'll have people run the heavy week

It may be hard for some people who don't have access to different types of bars and bands. Like buffalo bar, SSB bars, football bars, hex and trap bars, resistance bands, etc.

But I will give an optimal option that you should use if possible and a standard option that you can use if you don't have access to proper equipment.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post

Jk

Looks good. Mirin that lock out speed. Thought it was on fast forward until I researched it focusing on your surroundings.

Switching between sumo and normal pulls is something I've been doing just the last 3 weeks. I had never pulled sumo before. It feels weird as **** coming off the floor then feels okay after that. I used to squat really wide until recently so I was still able to pull 500 my first time sumo but I'm going to be using it as accessory mainly.

I'm working on building my own program right now that's a variation of the cube king pin.

Focusing on squat bench and dead and all variations only as accessory work on those days so you're doing 99% compound movements.

Conventional pulls - 3x3
    Sumo pulls - 3x3
    Sumo block pulls - 3x3

When I finish it I will post it up asking people to run it for just one week and give feed back. Being based off the cube and westside methods it will have a heavy week a speed week and a rep week

It may be hard for some people who don't have access to different types of bars and bands. Like buffalo bar, SSB bars, football bars, hex and trap bars, resistance bands, etc.

But I will give an optimal option that you should use if possible and a standard option that you can use if you don't have access to proper equipment.
    srs post is srs.

I would be down to test that out.

I only have a rack and a barbell tho so it really just depends on how well youc an tailor it to someone who has a very basic setup.
    Dom's Sheiko log of pain: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164624411

Dom's estats of peace: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165427441&p=1319650121#post1319650121

Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post

Jk

Conventional pulls - 3x3
    Sumo pulls - 3x3
    Sumo block pulls - 3x3

lol I remember the first day I did sumo I was like wtf is this but after like the first week I've only done it. Conventional just doesn't feel right any more.

Isn't the cube a pretty advanced program?

I'm curious to see what you come up with though, how long do you reckon it's gonna take till you post it?
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In addition to a unchangeable work out not of my own choosing, that doesn't really have any deadlifts in it, would this deadlift plan be doable?

Once/Week.
    Week 1:Low Rack Pulls, 8-10 Reps,4-5 sets
    Week 2:Low Rack Pulls, 5 Sets from 8 reps to 3 reps progressing down each weight
    Week 3eficit Deadlifts 8-10 Reps,4-5 sets
    Week 4eficit Deadlifts 5 Sets from 8 reps to 3 reps progressing down each weight
    Week 5eadlifts 8-10 Reps,4-5 sets
    Week 6eadlifts 5 Sets from 8 reps to 3 reps progressing down each weight

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol I remember the first day I did sumo I was like wtf is this but after like the first week I've only done it. Conventional just doesn't feel right any more.

Isn't the cube a pretty advanced program?

I'm curious to see what you come up with though, how long do you reckon it's gonna take till you post it?

Probably tomorrow night.

The original cube is pretty advanced. The kingpin is less advanced and all you need is a bar and weights for the most part.

I'm running king pin right now and I love it. I feel like I can run through walls. I just ended week 6 of 10. I'm running it up to my meet. Then I'm going to run it for another 8 weeks after that for my next meet. Then for off season I'll probably run the original cube.

But king pin is simple

Bench day is
    Normal bench
    Close grip bench
    Pause bench 1 inch off chest
    Then tricep accessory work

Squat day is
    Normal squats
    Close stance squats
    Pause squats at the very bottom
    Then leg accessory stuff

Deadlift day is
    Normal deadlifts
    Deficit deadlifts
    Block deadlifts
    Back accessory stuff

Then you have a bodybuilding day where you pretty much do whatever you want and work on weak points

Weight sets and reps change week to week but the exercises always stay the same

Very simple. If you have a bar, weights, and a few pieces of wood to use as blocks you can do the kingpin.
    But the way the weights and sets and everything is set up and changes is what makes the program amazing.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    people who dont know me always look at me like, is he really gonna lift that weight? They mirin.

not benching 2 plates yet tho, them feels
    "it is what it is"

Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    No not really lol

Most people don't understand the body weight to strength ratio. Lets say you have a 300lb guy benching 350 and a 180 guy benching 300. Powerlifters will obviously see the 180 guy as being stronger, but most people won't give a chit and they will just care about whoever is lifting the most weight, regardless of body weight.
    350 is still stronger than 300. Maybe not more impressive but still stronger.
    Instagram @ martinrunqvist
    Youtube @ martinrunqvist
    Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163187911

No not really lol

thats why wilks points were invented

its 89 wilks for the 300 guy

92 wilks for the 180 guy

so the 180 is doing better
    "it is what it is"

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends.

im a little over 2/3/4.

When i go to a commercial ****gy gym like i do sometimes, I'm one of the stronger guys there in terms of bw.

so yes people are a little surprised when i load the weight on the bar.

but at my powerlifting gym where i normally go. nobody mires lol.

most people at this gym are a lot stronger than me. there are also oly style lifters there who are pretty damn strong as well.
    Would appreciate if you had a look at my transformation ----- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150820203

My Madcow 5x5 Log ---- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155425333&p=1101787453#post1101787453

ZKK

Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000) Huskarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just hit 180kg bench for 15 reps with the slingshot, feels good man
    Instagram @ martinrunqvist
    Youtube @ martinrunqvist
    Log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163187911

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been training pretty hard for the last couple of months and have been making some decent gains hit a 285 paused bench today 365x5 deadlift earlier this week and going for 285x5 squat tomorrow. I know my squat and dead are still complete trash but it feels great they are moving again and at a fast rate.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Huskarl View Post
    Just hit 180kg bench for 15 reps with the slingshot, feels good man
    How much more reps can you do with the slingshot than without it do you find?

XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XbodybywheyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5. Have fun
    OK thanks for the advice, repped

Originally Posted by Huskarl View Post
    350 is still stronger than 300. Maybe not more impressive but still stronger.
    True. It's not as impressive to powerlifters but it is to the average joe, which is the point I was trying to make.
    Originally Posted by meaantje View Post
    thats why wilks points were invented

its 89 wilks for the 300 guy

92 wilks for the 180 guy

so the 180 is doing better
    exactly
    please bro not in the AM

damn man, don't think I should have done those deadlifts even though it was only 135. Didn't feel good today so I didn't lift because of my back. I think it's time to be honest with myself and not deadlift at all for a couple months maybe a year if I have to. I'm going to stop Madcows and maybe jump on coolcaidas PPL
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calling out the people who bench a lot of weight, what helped YOU get there?

I've had no progress in my bench for years. pretty frustrating. My triceps are strong as fuk, and my chest is actually one of my better body parts and I can shoulder press a decent amount.
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    calling out the people who bench a lot of weight, what helped YOU get there?

I've had no progress in my bench for years. pretty frustrating. My triceps are strong as fuk, and my chest is actually one of my better body parts and I can shoulder press a decent amount.
    how much do you bench ? form(video)?

if you have long arms it's always going to be a bitch to progress on bench

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Latest DL day
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but who was depth

the 150kg sets are definitely not just ''a touch'' above parallel

and i'm not even trying to hate

Last edited by Hamzzza; 08-19-2014 at 07:24 AM.

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hit a 3x5 deadlift PR on deads, strong cardio, 1st and 3rd set shown

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1282073791
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn man, don't think I should have done those deadlifts even though it was only 135. Didn't feel good today so I didn't lift because of my back. I think it's time to be honest with myself and not deadlift at all for a couple months maybe a year if I have to. I'm going to stop Madcows and maybe jump on coolcaidas PPL
    Yeah buddy, I think BB work would be better for you for now

feelsbadman.jpeg. Last months progress been really slowing down a lot. From the weakly progress on SL 5x5 to very slow progress now. And after those holidays my strenght has gone down by another 10%. I dont know what it is all of a sudden but defenetly demotivating

Originally Posted by nowheym8 View Post
    Latest DL day
    Joocy deadlift. Squats need work tho, with that dealdift you should be able to squat a lot more weight.

have you seriously been working on your form on squats brah?
    "it is what it is"

Originally Posted by letsdothisbro View Post
    Yeah buddy, I think BB work would be better for you for now
    change is good as well. Was getting bored of madcows
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr